Rap Monster | Love Story《Girl...

By XxRAKENxX

Hi! So this fan fiction is based on a dream i had. This is about how you met Namjoon, the leader of BTS. So y... More

"Am I really going to watch BTS live?"
"Namjoon is very sexy"
"I was staring into his eyes... and dimples.."
"Should I text him?"
"You're cute, you're really adorable"
"It's time to meet the other members"
"How can you be so sexy?" 18+
"He's dead!"
What happened next?

"Hey, is everything ok?"

1.6K 47 51
By XxRAKENxX

You woke up to an alarm that was ringing loudly. Unable to open your eyes or move Nari pushed you onto the floor "Wake up! We need to take the train!" After getting reminded that you are literally getting to see BTS live you rushed up and put on some clothes, brushed your teeth and took your stuff. "Alright lets go!" You said as you and Nari rushed downstairs and hugged Naris mother and ran outside. 

"Hurry up, I think we are late! My stupid phone was set too late!" Nari shouted while running a bit ahead of you.  You ran and ran, you just couldn't miss the train. But you made it, you got the tickets and jumped on the train fast...

"Phew... that was too close! But we made it.." Nari said sighing and taking a deep breath before plugging in her headphones. "Yeah, too close, you should fix your phone Nari." You said, Nari nodded and the pressed a button on her phone listening to music. 

You pulled out your phone as well and plugged in headphones, you liked riding the train, the train was relaxing, the people on it weren't too loud and you got to sit by the window witch was your favorite place to sit by. You thought to yourself: alright, take it easy, we get to the hotel room leave our stuff, get ready for the concert and have fun.. yeah it's easy, why am I making it such a big deal (Y/N) you are just going to see your favorite band and your only inspiration in life, yeah it's easy.. 

"Wake up (Y/N)! It's time to go." Nari said. "You always wake me up at such bad times, I was having the best dream.." You said and stood up. "Oh yeah, what where you dreaming of then?" Nari asked as you two walked off the train and went outside. "Ah, i don't remember..." "I think i know.." "What? You asked." "You where dreaming off Namjoon and you together." "Phss, maybe, i have never gotten such a dream, i wish.." 

You and Nari took a buss to the hotel you where staying at. The hotel wasn't luxurious but it was ok. "So when is the concert going to start?" Nari asked you, you pulled out your tickets and looked at the time, it starts in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. We should go now." You told her and you both left fast. 

Already at the way you could see people rushing , people on the streets with their friends getting hype and singing BTS songs. You were surprised at how many fanboys there were, you knew BTS had them but not this many. And as you and Nari were walking you could see far away some Kpop YouTube reactors! "OMG isn't that Chance and Samuel Buss!?" You asked Nari ans you pointed at them. "Oh shit it is!" You two jumped happily and walked faster because maybe you got the chance to meet them. But you didn't get there in time they were already inside and got mixed with all the people. "Oh well, we got to see them anyway?" "Yeah, it doesn't matter." You and Nari got inside the concerts boundaries, you and Nari got the front row tickets you you where escorted to the front. "This is a bit scary..." You said as you pressed your way thru the chanting people "BTS! BTS! BTS!" They shouted. "Oh just wait until BTS comes, then people will go even more crazy." Nari teased you. When you got the front place you looked up at the scene who was incredibly close to you, BTS is literally going to be about 1 meter from you. 

Now the crown started shouting loudly! As the song 'Boy in luv' started playing! There they were! Right in front of you dancing and singing. Everything gave you such a thrill, you and Nari were jumping and singing along, screaming and chanting! "Say what you want! Say what you want!~" You both were singing. everything was amazing! Now BTS started walking towards the crowd and playing with them.  You got to see Jungkook dancing in front of you!

Nari got to fangirl over Jin who later was standing in front of you two! And Jimin flirting with the crowd.

And then Namjoon came, he was dancing silly, jumping and trowing blow kisses at the crowd!

Right as you where looking up at him and shouting his name, he looked down at you...

Your heart stopped, you became quiet as the people around you were screaming and fangirling. But he just looked at you, everything became in slow-motion. And as you were staring into his eyes, a smile appeared on his face as he moved towards you. Your hear started to pound really hard as he got closer.  Wait, what is he doing?! Why is he coming towards me? Now he is sitting down!?  You were thinking at the same time. Namjoon sat down in front of you commanding you to move closer to him with his hand. You moved closer, and he placed his hand on your head patting it and slowly caressing your cheeks~ As his left right hand were under your cheek he lifted his left hand and started saying into the microphone "Hmm, oeseo wa, bangtaneun cheoeumiji?" It was the beginning of dope, he let go of your cheeks and stood up as a cameraman moved you out of the way from behind. And then Namjoon snapped his fingers and the song started playing. "OMG, (Y/N)! Did that just really happened!? Namjoon touched your cheek!" Nari shouted as she was shaking you out of excitement. "I-I don't know what just happened.." You said as a tear started falling down your chin. "No! Don't let your tears clean up Namjoons touch from your cheek!" Nari joked as she hugged you. You laughed as you quickly wiped the tear and looked back at Namjoon who was singing his part in dope.

H-he noticed me.. he even went that far as to sit down in front of me and caress my cheek.. You thought to yourself as BTS started singing 'I Need U'. You and Nari started to get hype again after the excitement that just occurred you. 

After BTS just sang 'Fire' and ended with 'Save me' They thanked the people for coming, Namjoon spoke in English. They waved goodbye to the fans and people were getting sad and very, vary hyped! As they went around the edge of the stage and high-fived the people, you were getting pushed to the back away from Nari. "N-nari! You screamed as people were fighting to get to touch BTS's hands. "(Y/N)!" Nari screamed after you but she also got pushed away by the people. You tripped on a ARMY light stick, and as you were laying on the ground someone kicked your head and you fainted...

You woke up... Everything was moving around but you got your sight back again. People were leaving and you were left alone in the big empty arena. Your head  started to hurt as you put your hand on the hurting area, there was blood. You started lightly crying, it hurt and Nari was nowhere to be seen. You stood up walking towards the exit, but the exit was far away from where you stood. Tears were streaming down your face now. Why did it have to end like this? Why did- You thought to yourself before getting interrupted by someone...

"Hey, it everything ok?" Someone asked. "You looked around to see where the voice came from, but you didn't find it. You recognized the voice tho... It was a deep and husky voice.. "Hey, up here." The voice said, and you turned around and looked up to the stage... and there was Namjoon... 

You were in shock, again you didn't know what to say... "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Namjoon asked as he jumped down to the ground and walking towards you. You just nodded, the tears stopped running down your face, they dried on your cheeks and you kept holding onto your hurting and bleeding head. "Oh, that doesn't look good." Namjoon said as he say the blood that were leaking thru your fingers. Namjoon where now standing right in front of you, he was very tall, his body covered up the spotlight from the scene, casting a shadow over you. "Let me see." Namjoon said as he removed your hand from your scar. "Eish, that looks bad, why don't we go back stage and clean it, huh?" Namjoon asked smiling as he took off his white hoodie, and wrapped the hoodie around you and your head. "W-wait.." You said nervously. Namjoon looked surprised at you that you spoke. "Y-your hoodie is going to get ruined..." You said looking down and backed a step. Namjoon smiled and took a step towards you "Phss, it's okey, your safety is more important than a hoodie." He slightly laughed and laid his arm around you, pushing you towards his chest. You were nervous, but but still felt calm holding his shirt tightly and feeling his warmth. You both walked back stage and the arena got darker as the lights turned off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! Done with the third part! This was a good one, stay tuned for the fourth part! (sound like a tv show)

Please like and follow, bye! :3

NEXT PART IS UP! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." ✧ Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
663 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
5K 205 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
544 30 22
WHAT IF A FAN DREAM BECOMES TRUE Reader x BTS "You are a Kpop fan girl,who had the opportunity to study in a Korean language school in the South Ko...