Love In Animal World.

By WeebTrashSebastian15

Sebastian(Wolfie) is going through some hard times in her life and doesn't know what to do with herself. Unti... More

Chapter 1: Sebastian's Sorrow.
Chapter 2 Visiting Sebastian
Chapter 3 The Councillors
Chapter 4 Coming home
Chapter 5 That All important, Life Changing, Queation
Chapter 6 Hello, old friend
Chapter 7 Everyone's drunk!
Chapter 8 The Wedding
Chapter 9 Different ways to say "I love you!"
Chapter 10 Foxs Job
Chapter 11 Sebastians biker gang and Their Little Angels (Part 1)
Chapter 11 (Part 2)
Chapter 11 (Part 4: Final).
Chapter 12: I'm Sorry I couldn't Protect You
Character Profiles!
Chapter 13: Grieving and The Letters.
Chapter 14: Th-they are....??!!

Chapter 11 (Part 3)

14 1 1
By WeebTrashSebastian15

((Warning: This chapter contains subjects such as loneliness, suicidal thoughts/attempt of suicide. Don't read on if you are sensitive to these subjects.
Even so, I hope you like the chapter. ^-^
~Sebastian))
- Flashback To Part 2 -

Sebastian(Wolfie): "R-Roxy? What are you.---"

- Onto Part 3-

Roxy: *She cut Sebastian off by answering her question and placing her lips on Sebastian's softly closing her eyes*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *Sebastian froze in shock. She didn't know what to do. She could feel her face heat up as Roxy kissed her*

Roxy: *She pulls away from the kiss and snaps back into reality* "Oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." *She said moving away from Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): ".....Roxy w-what the....?"

Roxy: "I... I'm sorry Sebastian. I didn't want you find out like this." *She said running to her bike and riding away tears streaming down her face. She was so embarrassed as she completely forgot about Sebastian being married to Lawliet because she was drunk. She didn't know what to do.*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy!" *She shouted*

Blaze: *She hears shouting and walks out of the pub to Sebastian* "Where's Roxy gone?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I'm so confused, one minute we are looking at the sunset then next minute she kisses me and then the next thing I know she rode off in tears!"

Blaze: "You don't know do you? Well go after her and talk to her. C'mon I'll go with you I know where she goes at times like this." *She stated getting on her bike and putting her helmet on*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Okay. I'll follow you." *She said getting on her bike and puts her helmet on*

Blaze: "C'mon." *She said riding off*

[Sebastian followed Blaze through the streets on England once again. The place Roxy goes is to her old house on the cliff. She parks her bike outside her house and stands near the edge of the cliff looking down. Tears continued to fall down her face as she does this.

Blaze and Sebastian went as fast as they could down the street to the cliff where Roxy was standing. Sebastian quickly gets off her bike, takes off her helmet putting it down on the bike and ran over to Roxy.]

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy?"

Roxy: "S-Sebastian...? Leave me alone."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy, talk to me. Please, I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Like old times, remember?"

Roxy: "I.... Did you not get the hint?!" *She turns around to face Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I know you've called me 'hun' but that's just you. You've always called me that."

Roxy: "Sebastian, I... I have a crush on you. Now I know you don't return those feelings so I'm sorry for kissing you earlier."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Oh.... Them hints."

Roxy: *She falls to her knees and cries* "I'm alone... My family thinks I'm a disgrace because of what I do. No one loves me. I've never been loved by anybody."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Where has all of this come from? Of course you're not alone." *She said walking closer to Roxy* "Roxy please don't do what I think you're going to do."

Roxy: *She stands up and walks backwards slowly* "Why shouldn't I? I've got nothing here. I'm alone. I'm a disgrace to my family."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy you are not a disgrace and you're not alone. I care about you and I am here for you. You don't have to do this." *She said her voice filled with worry*

Roxy: "Don't lie to me! You abandoned me! My best friend who I trusted and even developed a crush on, left me alone! You don't care!" *She shouted. Roxy was hurt emotionally, she truly believes that no one cares about her and that she is a disgrace*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy I wouldn't lie to you. I don't see the point in lying you should know that. I didn't abandon you Roxy I'm sorry it took 9 years for me to come back but I never stopped thinking about you. All of you. I've missed going into town and getting drunk together like the daft twats we are. I've missed seeing all of you. That's why as soon as I got your message I came here. I've missed all of it."

Roxy: "Y-you have?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes I have. I wish I'd come back sooner. I'm sorry I made you feel abandoned. I would never abandon you Roxy. Now c'mon get away from there." *She walked closer to Roxy and held out her hand*

Roxy: "Please tell me you are not lying to me... Promise me." *She said stopping at the very edge of the cliff*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Roxy I don't see the point in lying and I would never lie unless it's to keep a secret for a friend. If I didn't care I wouldn't even be here trying to stop you from doing something so stupid." *She exclaimed walking a bit closer to Roxy*

Roxy: "You do care?" *She reaches out to take Sebastian's hand but the rocks below her break making Roxy fall*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She ran to the edge of the cliff and just managed to grab ahold of Roxy's hand*

Blaze: "Oh my god." *She said a runs over to help. She grabs Roxy's other hand*

Roxy: "Blaze?"

Blaze: "We've got ya girl." *She said and smiled*

Roxy: *Tears begin to form in her eyes and she smiles back at Blaze. She has found people that care about her and she couldn't be happier*
"Thank you." *She whispered*

Sebastian(Wolfie)&Blaze: *They both pull Roxy up onto the cliff and moves her away from the edge*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She hugs Roxy tightly* "Don't scare me like that again. You are not a disgrace you are an amazing person and you're never alone. If you just need someone that will listen to you, someone to talk to, someone you could possibly relate to I'm here."

Roxy: *She returns the hug and sobs into Sebastian's shoulder* "Th-thank you." *She said in between sobs* "Wait."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "What is it Roxy?"

Roxy: "You said relate. How can you relate?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I don't know exactly how but..." *She said pulling away from the hug and takes off her jacket to how the 39 scars on her arm along with the pressure contraption attached to her vein.* "I've felt alone before."

((How many of you forgot about that? Gotcha. The pressure contraption is still here. HA! I'm terribly sorry continue reading if you wish.))

Roxy: *She looks down at Sebastian's arm in shock* "S-Sebastian? How did...? Y-you did? W-why?" *She didn't know what to say so she asked all different types of questions not ending some*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "It's a long story that I don't really want to tell at the moment." *She exclaimed putting her jacket back on* "I'll tell you someday though."

Roxy: "O-okay. Please don't do that again."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I've been clean for almost two years now. Don't worry I won't."

Roxy: "How did you do it? What made you stop?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "The one I loved, my friends and I had a councillor."

Roxy: "Did the councillor help?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yeah they did but I was lucky to get the councillors I did. However I'm here for you, Blaze is here for you, we all are. You're not alone and you never will be."

Blaze: "Wolf's right, it's okay girl we've got you."

Roxy: *She smiles at Blaze* "Thanks Blaze." *Looks back at Sebastian* You have no clue how hard it is for me not to kiss you right now."

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She smiles at Roxy and hugs her* "I love you but as a friend, nothing more nothing less."

Roxy: "Thank you Seb." *She said hugging Sebastian back*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "How about we go get them tattoos we've always wanted?"

Roxy: "Really? Are you sure? I don't want you're wife getting the wrong idea."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yeah she won't get the wrong idea. Plus I was planning on getting one that represents her anyway."

Roxy: "Cool! Let's go! Blaze are you coming with us?"

Blaze: "Sure."

-------- At The House ------

- Time 11:39pm: Ashley is back from work-

Lawliet(Cat): "She hasn't called me yet! What if something has happened to her!"

Panda(C): "Lawliet she is going to be fine. I bet she just lost track of time that's all."

Lawliet(Cat): "Panda, do you think in overreacting?"

Panda(C): "No, you're not overreacting. You just care about about her. Hey why not call her?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah I'll do that thanks Panda." *She said unlocking her phone*

Panda(C): "I'm just going to go check on Foxy and Ashley."

Lawliet(Cat): "Okay, thanks again Panda." *She said calling Sebastian and putting the phone to her ear*

Panda(C): "No problem." *She said walking out of the living room and into hers and Fox's room to check on him*

------- On The Phone -------

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Hey babe. Sorry I'm late, aren't I?" *She said answering the phone*

Lawliet(Cat): "Yes very much so."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I'm sorry something came up again but everything is fine now." *She said smiling at Roxy*

Lawliet(Cat): "Hun, when are you planning on being home?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I'm not sure Kitten, you don't have wait up for me. You need your rest."

Lawliet(Cat): "But if I didn't then who would I cuddle with?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Aww, you're too cute."

Lawliet(Cat): "Not as cute as you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I love you."

Lawliet(Cat): *She giggles* "I love you too Wolfie. You best not be getting into anymore fights."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "No I haven't. Just had a bit to drink and now I'm about to go get a tattoo that's all."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh right, as long as you didn't have a lot to drink I'm fine."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "No I didn't have a lot to drink. I've got to go now kitten you don't have to stay up and wait if you don't want to. You need you're rest anyway. Love you."

Lawliet(Cat): "Okay, I love you too. Bye." *She said hanging up and lying down on the couch looking up at the ceiling. 'I'll show her. I bet I can stay up until she gets back. Yeah! Of course I can!' *She thought to herself. However..... After saying that she soon drifted off to sleep on the couch*

--- Off The Phone/In Fs&Ps Room ---

Panda(C): "Foxy? Are you awake?" *She asked walking into the room to check on him*

Fox: *He rolls over to where the voice was coming from* "I am now hun. What's up? Is Sebastian home? Or is it something else?"

Panda(C): "I just came to see how my stud-muffin is. Is there something wrong with that?"

Fox: "Oh, I'm fine hun." *He said slowly drifting of to sleep*

Panda(C): "Alright, I'm going to stay up with Lawliet and wait for Sebastian." *She notices that Fox is asleep* "I'll leave him." *She said kissing his forehead. Panda walks out of their room and knocks on Ashley's room door*

Ashley: *She sleepily walks to the door and opens it rubbing her eyes* "Yes?"

Panda(C): "I just came to see if you were alright and if you needed anything."

Ashley: "No I'm fine. Thanks for coming to check on me though."

Panda(C): "Alright. Sleep well Ashley."

Ashley: "Thanks miss, you get a good night rest too. Make sure Lawliet does also."

Panda(C): "I will goodnight."

Ashley: "Goodnight." *She said slowly closing the door and going back to sleep on her bed*

Panda(C): *She walks back to the living room to fine Lawliet asleep on the couch. 'I thought she said she was staying up.' She thought to herself* "LAWLIET!!!" *She shouted*

Lawliet(Cat): *She jolts up awake and starts panting* "Where's.... The fire?"

Panda(C): "Calm down Lawliet, there's no fire everything is fine." *She said sitting on the couch next to Lawliet*

Lawliet(Cat): "Right, I knew that."

Panda(C): "Are you still waiting up for Sebby?"

Lawliet(Cat): "Yeah of course I am."

Panda(C): "Good I'm staying up with you. If that's okay."

Lawliet(Cat): "Of course that's okay, why wouldn't it?"

Panda(C): "I don't know. I was just asking."

Lawliet(Cat): "Oh right, do you wanna play a game called 'guess that song'?"

Panda(C): "Yeah sure."

---- In Fox's and Pandas Room ----

Fox: *He gets up out of bed and opens the top draw of his drawers. Fox takes out a little box, a piece of paper and a pen and begins writing. A tear escapes his eyes as he continues to write. He finishes writing and puts the piece of paper into an envelope and puts it on top of the three boxes that were still in his drawer. He picks up the little box labeled "P" and stares at it for a while*
"I'm sorry, this had to happen sooner or later and I think it's going to happen soon. I can't fight it anymore." *He said tears streaming down his face. He puts the small box back in the drawer closing it and lay back down on the bed.*
"Maybe I should join them." *He said to himself getting out of bed and walking into the living room*

------- In The Living Room -------

Panda(C): "I know this! I know the lyrics but what the fuck is the song?!"

Lawliet(Cat): "Do you give up yet?"

Fox: *Stands there awkwardly in the door way*

Panda(C): *She looks up and sees Fox standing in the door way* "Hey babe. I thought you were going to sleep."

Fox: "Well I wanted to spend some time with you." *He said sitting next to Panda and wrapping his arms around her* "So, how is my beautiful princess?" *He asked kissing her cheek*

Panda(C): *She puts her hand on her stomach lovingly* "We are fine." *She said smiling and kisses Fox*

Fox: *He kisses Panda back* "Good. No problems or anything?"

Panda(C): "No, I am fine and the babies are fine. Would you like to join Lawliet and I in a game of Guess That Song?"

Fox: "Yeah, sure but I'm terrible at it."

Lawliet(Cat): "It's okay we all are, so you'll fit right in."

Panda(C): "HEY!" *She shouted at Lawliet*

Lawliet(Cat): *She giggles to herself*

Fox: "Oh right well who goes first then?"

------- Sebastian's POV -------

[Sebastian, Roxy and Blaze are racing through the streets of England to a near by tattoo shop to get the tattoos they always wanted when they are young.

Sebastian was getting a tattoo on her right arm of two wolves howling up at the moon with a ribbon at the bottom that says 'Sebastian and Roxy'. Of course Sebastian never meant this in a relationship way. If anything it was another way to prove that Roxy wasn't alone and that she cared about her.

Roxy was getting a tattoo on her left arm, this is her 5th one already on the same arm, of three wolves howling at the moon with a ribbon at the bottom of it that says 'Sebastian, Roxy and Blaze'. This picked this because she thought that she might as well have the names of the people that cared about each other and the two people that saved her life that very night.

Blaze was getting the same as Sebastian but instead of the ribbon saying 'Sebastian and Roxy' it'll say 'Blaze and Roxy'. Blaze also did this to show Roxy that she wasn't alone and she never will be.

Whilst riding through the streets of England they are listening to the band they all love and their favourite song by that band. That is...

Static-X - I'm With Stupid.]

Roxy: "He's a loser, she said!!" *She shouted singing alone with the song*

Blaze: "I grab my shovel. I grab my shovel. I grab my shovel." *She sang along with the song*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Great pains. I've been gone to gang slang! I've gone to lame brain! Looking for god I!!" *She shouted sing along*

Roxy: "I have become someone else!"

Blaze: "Outside stepping to inside! Stepping to my side, stepping I wade throoughh, SHIT!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "He's a loser!"

Roxy: "HE'S A LOSER, SHE SAID!"

Blaze: "He's a loser!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "HE'S A LOSER!"

Roxy: "SHE SAID!!"

Blaze: "I beat him in the skull and took him down! I beat him in the skull and took him down!"

Roxy: "And I grabbed a rope and I hog-tied him!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I am mine, I am mine, I am mine, I am mine, I am mine, I am mine, IIIII!"

Blaze: "I can't become someone else!"

[They sang the rest of the song and head-banged to the beat of the music. Soon they arrive outside of the tattoo shop and get all of their tattoos done. It was now time for Sebastian to go home.

Sebastian took her phone out of her pocket and looked at the time, it read 2:24 am, and Lawliet, Panda and Fox were still waiting for her.]

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Oh shit I better get back."

Roxy: "We can go with ya if you want."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "What about this others?"

--- Quick scene change: The Pub ---

[The others are passed out at the bar with two people fighting behind them. Glass is smashed everywhere and there are glasses being thrown. No one knows how much they've had to drink but it was quite obvious it was above the amount they were meant to have.]

--- Quick scene change: Outside The Tattoo Shop ---

Blaze: "They'll be fine."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Are you guys sure?"

Roxy: "Yeah c'mon get that ass of yours on that bike and we'll ride with you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Thanks guys." *She said getting on her bike and putting her helmet on*

Roxy&Blaze: "No problem." *They said at the same time getting on their bikes*

[They all rode down the street to Sebastian's house. Sebastian opened the garage door and put her bike and helmet inside. Then walked back outside to the others.]

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Thanks for riding me home."

Roxy: "There's no need to thank us." *She said getting off her bike and hugging Sebastian* "What are friends for?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She returns the hug* "To stay by the others side and help them no matter what."

Blaze: "And giirrrll we got you."

Roxy: "Blaze c'mon join the hug." *She said holding out one hand*

Blaze: *She laughs* "If I must." *She said getting off her bike and hugging Roxy and Sebastian* "I feel like a little kid."

Roxy: "Why?"

Blaze: "Because I'm so short compared to you two!!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "You're our short biker though and hight doesn't matter."

Blaze: "Thanks Seb."

Lawliet(Cat): *She hears the sound of a bike engine and runs to the door and opens it* "Wolfie!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She pulls away from the hug and turns to face Lawliet* "I'm back." *She smiles*

Lawliet(Cat): *She runs up to Sebastian and jump on her nocking her off her feet* "I missed you!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She falls into the floor when Lawliet jumped on her*
"I missed you too Kitten."

Roxy: "I take it this is your wife then."

Lawliet(Cat): *She get up and hisses at Roxy and Blaze*

Roxy: "What was that for?"

Lawliet(Cat): "You know what!" *She shouted in an annoyed tone*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She gets up and stands in the middle of Roxy and Lawliet* "Can we not argue please?"

Roxy: "Ya know what I'm over it. I don't see the point in fighting anymore. Unless I have to of course." *She giggles*

Blaze: "We may be bikers but we're not all that bad. Seb's proof of that already."

Lawliet(Cat): "I guess you're right." *She said holding out her hand for Roxy*

Roxy: *She shakes Lawliet's hand* "Good to see some Nekos can actually forgive."

Lawliet(Cat): "Well I'm not your ordinary Neko."

Blaze: "I can see that. Well we best be off. Let's see if we can find the others."

Roxy: "Yeah, goodbye Seb and Lawliet." *She said getting on her bike and putting her helmet on*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Goodbye, remember Roxy I'm here if you need me. You have my number so text if you need help with anything, yeah?"

Roxy: "Yeah I will, c'mon Blaze."

[With that they both rode off to find the others. Leaving Lawliet and Sebastian outside on there own.]

Lawliet(Cat): "I missed you Wolfie." *She said hugging Sebastian*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She picks Lawliet up bridal style* "I missed you too." *She said kissing Lawliet*

Lawliet(Cat): *She begins to purr as she wraps her arms around Sebastian's neck and kisses her back* "Nya.~"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "You're so adorable."

Lawliet(Cat): *She giggles* "Not as adorable as you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "I love you."

Lawliet(Cat): "I love you too." *She said rubbing her face into Sebastian's neck still purring. She wraps her tail around Sebastian's leg* "Nyaya.~"

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She smiles and walks into the house with Lawliet in her arms*

Panda(C): "Sebby you're back!"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Good evening Panda."

Lawliet(Cat): "Nyaya.~" *She meowed into Sebastian's neck rubs her cheek against it*

Panda(C): "Looks like someone's happy to see you."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yeah. She's so cute."

Panda(C): "This picture here is just adorable." *She said gesturing to Sebastian and Lawliet*

Fox: "Guys you do know what it means if she meows like that, right?"

Panda(C): "What the 'Nyaya' meow?"

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Well that's the one she's doing but no I don't."

Fox: "Oh, I'll leave you to find out."

Panda(C): "Foxy, how do you know all of this stuff about a Neko?"

Fox: "Ashley told me. She thought we needed to know because Lawliet's a Neko."

Lawliet(Cat): "You know I'm right here."

Sebastian(Wolfie): "Yes we know. Well it's late we better get some rest."

Lawliet(Cat): "Nyaya.~"

Fox: "Night everyone. Have fun you two." *He said laughing to himself, walking into his and pandas room and closing the door behind him*

Panda(C): "Ignore him. Goodnight sleep well." *She said walking to hers and Fox's room closing the door behind her*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She walks to hers and Lawliet's room, opens the door sets Lawliet down in the bed and goes to close the door*

Lawliet(Cat): *Her purring gets louder and she unbuttons the first two buttons on her shirt* "Wolfie~ Hehehe.~" *She giggled*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She closes she door and turns back around* "Kitten what are you doing?" *She said walking over to the bed and sitting next to Lawliet*

Lawliet(Cat): *She sits in Sebastian's lap, leans her face closer to Sebastian and whispered in her ear* "What's the problem? Would you prefer it if I took the shirt off?" *She whispered with a smirk on her face. Her purring starts to become louder as she licks the rim Sebastian's ear*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "You can do whatever you like hun." *She said leaning back a supporting herself with her arms behind her*

Lawliet(Cat): "Alright." *She said taking Sebastian's jacket and belt off and throwing them aside. She leans her face closer to Sebastian's and kisses her passionately*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She kisses her passionately back starts to unbutton the rest of Lawliet's shirt*

Lawliet(Cat): *She moves down to Sebastian's sweet stop on her neck and begins to bite and suck on it roughly. She rubs her tail along Sebastian's groin*

Sebastian(Wolfie): *She moans loudly as her neck was roughly bitten. Sebastian continues to unbutton Lawliet's shirt until all of the buttons were undone and she throws the shirt aside* "Lawliet...!"

Lawliet(Cat): "It's a good job I soundproofed this room before you got back." *She said with a smirk on her face and bit down harder drawing a little blood. She starts to mover her tail faster along Sebastian's groin teasingly*

Sebastian(Wolfie): "S-stop teasing me already." *She moaned out clawing at Lawliet's back lightly*

Lawliet(Cat): *She moans into Sebastian's neck as she claws her back. She takes Sebastian's t-shirt off her and throws it with the others. She pushes Sebastian down so she is now lying down on the bed and moves her head down to the zip on Sebastian's trousers taking it in between her teeth and slowly unzips it*

((Let's hold that there shall we. No yuri smut for you. HA! Anyway, there should be just one more part to this chapter and then I'll start chapter 12.
I hope you like my book so far.
I also hope you have I lovely day you deserve it. Have a nice day.
Love you all. You're amazing.❤️))

--- End Of Part 3 Of Chapter 11 ---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 11.3K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
777K 13.4K 78
"You are MINE! And I would like to see anyone who dares to tell me otherwise, even you." He glares down at me. His eyes, they're so dark, so cold and...
7.1K 227 14
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
21.6K 889 66
Every summer Sebastian is sent to Florida to live with his Aunt and Uncle. He loves it! He goes from feeling unwanted and unloved to surrounded with...