Young And Beautiful

By Abira1123

Who could think a usual day lead to you finding the one you are truly crazy about, after hating them? More

Chapter 1 - Usual Day

21 0 0
By Abira1123

*Erin's P.O.V*

What a usual day. A usual day like all the other 365 days. I come home, do homework, blog, text my only best friends, eat, sleep, and repeat. Usual days are just me.
I finally get home and see Mariah's eyes peering out of the living room window. "What are you doing? " I acknowledge as I put my keys on the coffee table.
"Looking"
"There's no time to be a smart ass"
"Looking out for the mail man! He has my result letter for the contest I entered."
"Does mom and dad know? " I lifted up one eyebrow. Mariah always do things behind our parents back. She more devious and sneaky than people think she is.
"Kind-OH LOOK THEYRE HERE !!" Mariah ran to the mailbox saying.

"Oh my god" I heard her scream from outside.
She most likely didn't get win haha

She pushed the front door opened. " I get to be an extra on this new movie!"
"What movie" I said as I kept my eyes on the tv screen.

" *intro music plays* Welcome to Entertainment Tonight! Tune in at 8pm to see the teen heartthrob, Leonardo DiCaprio, interview on the set of his new movie titanic! *closing music plays* "

"That movie ! " Mariah said joyfully as she pointed to the tv screen.

Woah, he's hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.