Found - Harry Styles [AU]

By UnrealUnicorns

Sequel to 'GONE'. ___________________ He wasn't the only one who found me, they did too.. The life I was tr... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Epilogue.
NEW STORY
STRIP

30.

1.2K 53 41
By UnrealUnicorns

COMMENT THE COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO READS THIS AND FROM WHERE?:)

THANK YOU

ENJOY

___________________________________________________

APRIL

Have you ever done something that you knew would end badly? Something that could kill people, people you love? Well, I'm doing that thing right now.

Here we all are. My mum, the boys, Jake and I were standing in the warehouse from six years ago. The one where Des died. The one where I disappeared from. The one which ruined all of our lives, especially mine and Harry's. Right now standing in this cold and old room of the warehouse, it seemed like nothing had changed. I felt the same. Scared and worried about the same people. Scared with what will happen when they arrive. It all felt the same. The same people plus a few were soon to be here. We were all here for maybe the same reason, I wasn't even sure anymore. All I knew was it all felt the same and I didn't like it. I knew, deep down, that something bad was going to happen but nothing I said would change his mind. Nothing I could say would change Harry's mind on this plan. He had it all planned out and he wasn't going to change it. Not when he knew this could help William and I be safe. He has that demanding look in his eyes that I have seen only a few times. The one where, I knew, he would do anything to save everyone here. The look that I knew meant that all of this would end, here, tonight.

*FEW HOURS EARLIER*

It must've been noon the day after we had all moved into Jake's house when Harry finally decided to come out of his room. He walked into the kitchen, shoulders slouched but his head high, calling for all of us.

"I called you here because I have a plan." Was the first thing he said when we all sat around the large wooden kitchen table.

Harry stood at the head of the table, Jake and Louis sitting either side of Harry and opposite each other. Me next to Jake, then my mum and Liam. Niall was next to Louis with Zayn next him.

 "We're listening..." Louis trailed off with a nod, letting Harry continue as we all stared at him with wide concentrated eyes.

"Basically, I know Peter's plan that he had for April's mum. He was going to lead April to the warehouse by telling her about her mum being alive. He was going to do what my dad did but he believed he was going to succeed unlike Des."

"So what's your plan got to do with his?" Niall asked confused written all over his face.

"We're going to trick him to go to the warehouse instead."

"How?" Zayn asked, all of us wanting to know more.

"We have the one thing he wants, Lillian."

As soon as them words came out of Harry's mouth, everyone looked at Lillian and then back to him confused.

"I'll tell him to meet me at the warehouse, if he wants Lillian back and then he can get him-"

"No fucking way!" I shouted as I stood up from my seat. The chair screeching across the wood floor.

"There-"

"No! You are not using my mum as bait! Not now, not ever! Think of a different plan!" I ranted shaking my head and glaring at him, which he returned.

"There isn't going to be another plan." Harry said with gritted teeth.

"I've only just got my mum back! She is not going to be bait! She isn't going to be any part of this for that matter!"

"April..." Mum said my name lightly making me snap my head towards here.

"What? You're not being a part of this, you can wait here until the next plan is over w-"

"I already agreed." Mum interrupted me.

"What?" I asked confused.

My grip on the edge of the table from frustration became lose and I stared at my mum with confused eyes.

"Harry told me about the plan before he came down today. He asked me if I was ok with it and I am. I want you to be safe and I'm tired of hiding when I can be protecting you, so that's what I'm doing. I agreed with the plan because it makes sense and is the only way to end all of this." Mum finished and I frowned deep.

"But I only just got you back..." I whispered.

"And I'm still going to be here. You think about the bad things more than the good April. Learn to think of all the good things to come out of this."

"Nothing good happens to me, that's why!" I said louder without thinking, looking at everyone who stayed quiet through out the whole conversation between me and my mum.

Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Jake all had the same expression on there face, nothing. They all looked blankly at me. Like they didn't know what to say. My mum seemed shocked by my out burst but just frowned at me. It wasn't until I saw Louis turn away from me and at Harry that I knew why they were all quiet. Harry had his head down, a frown on his face with his eye brows pulled together, like he was in thought.

After moment of silence from everyone and me just looking at Harry, waiting for him to move even an inch or even just say something. He finally spoke.

"We're doing the plan tonight and that's final." He stated, looking up from the table.

He right at me as everyone else nodded but I couldn't move. The look in his eyes made me hurt inside and out. They had so much sadness and hurt in them as well as so much tiredness. He looked so exhausted from everything that's happened and most of all he looked like he was exhausted of me and him, us. He looked like he couldn't be ask to try anymore and to be honest I don't blame him. I told him I hate him and now when I said nothing good happens to me, I was talking about him too. I had never seen him look so hurt before and it hurt me knowing all of what his feeling is because of me.

I went to speak, to stop the plan one more time but it was too late.

"Hi is this Peter?......Yes this is Harry......I know but I have a proposal for you........I'll give you Lillian.........nothing dodgy, just meet me at the warehouse and I'll give you her........Tonight.......Ok bye."

"It's sorted. Everyone get ready, we leave at five." Harry stated before walking back off towards his room.

Everyone else scattered off as well, going to get ready for the mess that tonight will be.

*PRESENT*

So that's why we stood here, in the warehouse from six years ago.

My mum and Harry were in the centre of the room waiting for Peter while the rest of us stood in the shadows ready to come out when signalled by Harry.

I didn't know how to feel about all of this now. It may all feel the same as six years ago but right now I felt different. Because this wasn't just about me anymore. This was about William as well as my mum, who only just came back into my life. More people were at risk and more people were involved and suddenly everything didn't feel the same anymore. Instead everything felt worst and I didn't know what to feel right now.

_______________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE AND IM SORRY BUT LIKE I SAID COLLEGE IS PRIPOIRTY SO THAT COMES FIRST TO ME AT THE MOMENT BUT I WILL TRY SO HARD TO UPDATE. ANYWAY THIS BOOK IS NEARLY OVER TO BE HONEST AND I FEEL KIND OF SAD ABOUT IT WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT IT??? DONT WORRY THOUGH BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IDEA THAT I WANT TO DO AFTER THIS BUT OF COURSE THAT WILL HAVE SLOW UPDATES WHICH I WILL WARN YOU OF NOW LOL

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW IT ISNT MUCH BUT ITS LIKE THE STARTER TO ALL THE ACTION:)

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 0 19
A sequel to "Mystery?" This book takes place a year after the break up. They are both in different relationships. Mariana is dating her co...
32.1K 658 37
As humans, we are all so oblivious to all of the cruelty and horror simultaneously occurring in the world. We’re all so wrapped up in leading our own...
843K 27.5K 57
✓ "The day he lost his mind was the day he lost his heart." - He's a broken-hearted artist who's just left rehab with nothing but the clothes on his...
320K 7.6K 46
It's the summer before my senior year and I'm determined to make it great. I was at the mall with my best friend when Harry Styles ran into me and I...