Your So Audio

Av MadHatter10

"We were all together now, all best friends with each other and couples The loved up Shaun and Caity who coul... Mer

Your So Audio
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 & 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34- Youth Rock
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 12

182 2 0
Av MadHatter10

Andy’s POV

“But! But! But! I don’t want to!” Bradie complained.

“Come on B! Just do it!” I yelled back.

“Just do it Bradie” Mady said jumping up and down.

“Fine, Em..... Where’s your duck tape...” Bradie sighed. Em ran away giggling and came back with a giant role of duck tape and white out. We placed it over his mouth, cut it to size and wrote HI! :D on it.

“Poor Bradie” Mady said kissing him on the cheek, and just laughing at him. Bradie rolled his eyes at us and tried to yell, but all that came out was “grr ahh, ahhsagr” it was so funny. Em started walking down to her room and I came running after.

“God that was funny!” I said in-between fits of laughter. We came bursting into her room where we found Shaun and Caity standing there looking at each other. If we were not laughing we they would have most likely been making out and would have no idea we were here, but that didn’t happen. They broke apart and Caity went running out with Em, so it was just me and Shaun.

“Sorry man” I said sitting down next to him.

“It’s okay” he said taking a deep breath.

“Did we ruin a moment?” I asked.

“Yep,” Shaun said standing up.

“But you always think it funny when I ruin moments”.

“Well not this one” he angrily replied.

“Well what happened?” I angrily asked back.

“Well, let’s see, Brice bitch slapped her across the back, now I can’t hug her because it stings to much when somebody touches it, I’m not allowed to do anything about it and SHE GOING TO ENGLAND!” Shaun said sitting back down.

“Dude, I had no idea” I said getting up.

“It’s okay” Shaun replied, he looked up and his eyes were all watery.

“She going to miss you too, and you still have the holidays to spend with her” I reassured him.

“Yeah, but I just dunno, I have really never felt like this about somebody before”.

“I know, it’s the same with Em, I mean, I think I love her... Anyway, let’s go see Bradie with duck tape on his mouth” I replied running out of Em’s room.

“What the.....” Shaun said taking a step back.

“Bradie was being naughty so we duck taped his mouth” I answered and he followed me out.

“Be nice guys! It’s time to take it off!”  Bradie scribbled on a piece of paper.

“Whatever you say Bradie; Mady, will you do the honers?” I said rising an eyebrow.

“Sorry Bradie!” Mady said as she ripped it off his face.

“AAHHH! Well that hurt!” Bradie complained. “Now my jaw is sore". Mady moved closer towards him and placed her lips on his; they pulled away and looked around.

“What? I was making his jaw feel better” Mady said looking up at a laughing group of friends.

“Well, that seems to work” Bradie smiled. We spent the rest of the night just chilling, playing the Wii and Xbox, we all got our asses kicked by Bradie at Mario cart. It was about 1 o’clock when Caity asked,

“Aren’t you 3 going home?”.

“Nope! Where staying here tonight!” I replied cuddling up to Em.

“YAY!” Mady smiled turning to Bradie; she was the childish one. Caity was already asleep on the couch next to Shaun. He was pushing her fringe out of her face and sighing.

“Shaun? What’s that on Caity’s back?” Mady asked sitting up. Because Caity was in a baggie top it was ridding up her back and the mark was very noticeable.

“What? Umm, that’s where Brice slapped her” he said and pulled her top down.

“Ouch! That must hurt!” Bradie remarked. Soon enough Shaun was also asleep and so was Mady and Bradie, so it was just me and Em.

“Em?” I quietly asked.

“Yes” she smiled back.

“Your perfect” I said looking at her head resting on my shoulder.

“So are you” she smiled back placing her lips on mine, we broke apart and I told her I loved her.

“I love you too Andy” not long after that we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Mady's POV:

I rolled over and found Bradie's arms around my waist; I also found 5 new messages from mum.

7:00

Time to wake up Mady!

7:30

MADY! WAKE UP!

7:40

Missed call: Mum

8:00

Mulwala remember? I’ll be there  in 10

8:30

If you want you can see if Bradie wants to come too, I've already spoken to his mum

8:40:

Be ready at 10:30.

SHIT! I have to have a shower and try not to wake everybody up, I thought to myself. I wriggled out of Bradie's grasp trying to not to wake him up and tippy toed down to the bathroom. I had a shower, did my hair, borrow Em’s mascara and got dressed. When I walked back into the living room Em and Bradie where both up and it was only 9:10.

“Morning!” I whispered walking over to Bradie.

“Morning Mad’s” he said kissing me on the top of my head.

“Bradie?” I asked.

“Uh huh”.

“Do you want to come to Mulwala? Mum said she already spoke to your mum and it's fine" I asked cuddling up to him.

“Of course! I desperately want to see you kneeboard! I'll ask mum to bring my stuff around quickly ” Bradie said getting out his phone and walking away, after about 2 minutes he came out smiling.

“Mum will be here soon" he said hugging me. "She's got my bag".

“YAY! I’m so happy now!” I smiled back to him.

“Where’s Bradie going?” Andy yawned, stirring a little before his eyes opened up.

“He’s coming to Mulwala with me!!!” I screamed causing Shaun and Caity to wake up.

“YES! No Bradie for 3 weeks!!!! My life is awesome!” Andy fist pumped.

Oh how I loved the warmth of the sun shining on my skin, and the hot temperature, and the amazing lake that just took your breath away!

“What’s going on; aren’t you going to Mulwala?” Caity sleepily asked me.

“Yeah, and he's coming” I smiled pointing to Bradie.

I heard the loud beep sound from outside and knew mum was here.

Before we knew it, we waved good bye to the others and headed for the road. I was going to my favourite place, with my favourite person! Could life get any better?

Emily's POV:

I waved good bye to Mady and Bradie as they headed up to Mulwala and walked back inside where I found Andy and Shaun, but no Caity.

“She’s in your room sleeping” Shaun said smiling.

“Now what?” Andy said shrugging his shoulders.

“Well, we could go for a walk!” I insisted.

“I’m in! Shaun?” Andy asked turning to him.

“You too go, I’m gonna stay here until Caity wakes up” he said smiling.

“Okay” I replied skipping out the door. Andy and I headed out the door and down the street hand in hand. Good thing we were still dressed from yesterday, we all just fell asleep in our clothes. We headed down to the park and kinda just chilled, enjoying being with each other.

“We should do this more often! But with Nici and Jump” Andy smiled as he slid down the slide

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
785K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...