Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

2) 22

10.8K 648 175
By Xannny

Chapter twenty-two

"That was cool, I wanna run a makeup line." I complimented as we walked out of the meeting.

"I could give you a line but I'll have to talk about it with the board." Sim shrugged.

"Ooh I could see that, lipstick by Sydney. Ooh imma have a line with some popping ass lipstick so when they sucking dick-"

"Okay Sydney." She cut me off laughing as we got in the car.

"I'm sleepy as hell." I yawned putting on my seat belt. 

"For real but before we go home, I want to make a quick stop at Bhris house."

"Bitch no." I rolled my eyes.

"Lew is at the studio with Sammy and Dex, you're fine."

"Why you going over there anyway?"

"Because I feel Bhris is mad at me, even though he says he isn't. It just been different so I'm going to talk to him so he could yell at me or something."

"You know he mad at you."

"I don't understand why though."

"Because it gets annoying when you have to care more about somebody than they do."

"I do care about my grades but I really can't speak in front of people I don't know Sydney and you know that."

"But this not the first time you did that, you're not use to a male caring about you more than yourself."

"What you mean?" She glanced at me then back at the road.

"Example your father, he didn't care if you went to school or not until it was convenient for him. He never asked about your grades or even volunteered to help you with your work."

"True."

"Sammy is another example, we all know he loved you but that day he was sick and you had a morning class he begged your ass to miss that or when you had a project but he wanted you to be his date to some movie opening so he begged you to pay somebody to do it and you got a C, when you know if you would of did it you would of had a A."

"But-"

"I'm not saying it's Sammy fault because it's your fault because you could of said no but I'm saying he doesn't really care as Bhris do. Bhris really on some grown man shit and I think he's the best match for you." I shrugged.

"I get it now, it just sucks that I'm wrong." She frowned.

"Shut up bitch." I laughed getting out the car as she pulled up to their house.

We rung the doorbell waiting for somebody to come, I started picking with my nails. I needed them done over with a new color, I didn't even notice the door open.

"Hey Syd." Bhris said making me look up.

"Hey B." I smiled hugging him.

"Wassup, what y'all doing here? Lew ain't here." He smirked.

"My fist is, wanna meet her?" I smirked back at him.

"What we doing here? I can't come see you?" Sim asked.

"I mean you can." He shrugged.

"Can I talk to you?"

"You can do anything your heart desires." He said making me snort.

"I like petty Bhris." I laughed.

"Until he get beat the fuck up." Sim mumbled.

"What was said?" Bhris asked.

"Nothing." She quickly defended making me laugh. She be so scared of him it makes no sense.

"Come on, big ass head." He mushed her head and opened the door so we can come in. 

"Imma just sit in the living room."

"Or you could just go in Lew room in ya bra and panties and wait for him like fuck your new girl that you love so bad." Bhris sung laughing.

"Take petty Bhris back." I glared.

"Mhm, it's food in the refrigerator, you know where the bathroom at, you know how to work the AC and cable and don't open the door for any strangers." He patted my shoulder smiling.

"Bye bitch boy Bhris." I smiled back.

I watched them walk up the stairs as I went in the kitchen seeing what can I make to eat. I decided to make some rotel since I was craving for it.

I took out the ingredients and started to make it, once I finished I put everything back and clean up the mess I made and put the leftover food in a bowl to take home. I turned on the t.v trying to find a movie as my food cooled off.

I settled for Beyond the Lights and started eating. I was in heaven eating this, you know how it feel to crave something all day and then finally get it? Man oh man.

After I cleaned my dish out I started to get sleepy, after taking a quick five minute nap I wanted to get in my own bed. I walked up the stairs to go ask Sim for the car keys but stopped.

"Ohh my God." I heard Sim moan loudly. I rolled my eyes and walked back downstairs.

I ain't wanna cockblock so I decided to just go lay down in Lew room until they was done doing the do. I stripped from my jacket and shoes and laid down immediately falling asleep.

~

I woke up confused looking around until I remembered why I was in his room, I heard shower water cut off as I yawned. I checked my phone seeing it was dark outside I frowned at the time which was 10:12.

Lew walked out the bathroom in only his towel wrapped around his waist letting his chest full of tattoos be on display as he looked down at his phone while his other hand rubbed his waves.

I got out the bed getting his attention as I pulled my dress down since it kept rising up, I stretched and yawned loudly.

"Where Sim?" I asked him.

"Either sleep or downstairs." I nodded leaving out his room.

I walked in Bhris room to see them both cuddled up sleep. I smiled going downstairs in the kitchen to get some water, I rolled my eyes seeing Stunna ugly ass.

"Ew when you get here?" Stunna asked.

"And how? The roads flooded." Dice added.

"I been here since like 11 in the morning." I looked at Stunna. "And bitch shut up dirty ass."

"Watch your mouth, it's ridiculous." Sammy gasped coming in the kitchen.

"Why is the roads flooded? It was a storm?" I asked.

"Yeah it's still a storm."

"Oh my fucking God I hate Sim." I groaned walking out the kitchen to sit in the dining room.

Noticing I didn't have my phone on me I went back in Lew room, I rolled my eyes seeing he was on the phone caking. His bitch ass.

"Can I take a shower?"

"Hol' on-" He put his phone down and stood up going through his draws. He threw me some clothes.

"Ew I'm not putting on another bitch drawls, got me beyond fucked up." I threw the panties at his face.

"These yours dumb ass."

"No it's not, I don't remember these panties."

"You have a draw full of panties Sydney." He gave me a bored expression.

"No, you have a draw full of panties." I gave him the same face.

"You annoying as hell brah, that's yours and these are too."

"THESE ARE NOT MINE!" I yelled standing up to go look in the draw. "These aren't mine either or these ugly ass granny panties. The rest are mine."

"You had to do allat?"

"Fuck you mean- you know what." I shook my head grabbing the clothes for my shower.

It's no point in arguing with his dirty ass cause he doesn't understand when to stop, so our arguments last for days.

I snatched his phone off the charger and put mine there instead and went into the bathroom in his room. I grabbed my feminine wash and body wash from under the stink and started to shower.

During my thirty minute long shower, the bathroom light turned off making me scared. I screamed cursing Lew out because he plays too much.

"It's a blackout Syd, you need help or you aight?"

"Please help me." I whined.

He laughed grabbing my towel and wrapping it around me, I jumped up so he can pick me up. He put me down in the room and handed me the clothes.

"You want some shorts instead of those sweats? The AC turned off, I don't know how hot it's going to get."

"Don't know why you have me the sweats in the first place, you know I don't swear anything on my bottom."

"Right."

I rolled my eyes and opted out on wearing a bra, I didn't need one anyway. I put on the long shirt with the Victoria secret boy shorts and grabbed my phone.

"Lew what are you eating?"

"Rotel."

"I know not the rotel from the bowl downstairs?"

"Yeah."

"I was going to eat that, why would you do that?"

"This shit good as hell." He laughed.

"Gimme my damn food." I went to him and he held it up higher singing.

"Move son." He laughed. "You not getting shit got fam."

"Lew I really wanted that." I hit him still jumping to get it.

"I got it now though, ahhh." He stuck his tongue out.

"Why are y'all so loud?" Sim asked coming in the room with Bhris.

"Bitch you suck my dick, I was suppose to be home right now."

"Dont seem like you wanna go home to me." Bhris mumbled.

"Shut up long legs." I mugged him.

"She said long legs." Lew laughed.

"They heard what I said." I glared at him.

"Why are you yelling at him?" Sim asked.

"He ate my damn rotel."

"You must be out your damn mind right?" Sim hit him.

"Exactly."

"It's not that serious." Bhris and Lew said in unison.

"What?" We both said.

"Three things you don't mess with. A girls food, hair or phone. The hell is wrong with you?" Sim explained as I cosigned.

"Vae is in Dice room, all you gotta do is ask her to make you some and she'll do it." Bhris stared at both of us blankly.

"Dead ass? Say that." Shit Vae cook better than me and her rotel be bomb as fuck.

"Now that's that solved don't make us come back in here or some asses is getting beat." Sim pointed at both of us. 

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled looking for my phone since it was ringing. "Hello?"

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine why you ask?"

"Cause I know you scared of the dark and shit." He laughed.

"Rico please, imma thief in the night." I laughed.

"Fake tough ass, you need me to come over or you good?"

"It's flooding outside."

"And? A little water ain't never hurt nobody." He said making me smile.

"You're annoying." I laughed. "I'm not home though. I'm at Stunna and them house with Sim."

"You sleeping with him?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Our conversation going good, don't start a argument." I frowned.

"I just asked a question Syd."

"I don't know, we didn't discuss that yet. Most likely I am."

"Alright cool, since you good ain't no reason for me to be on the phone."

"Rico don't do-"

"Lrret me know when you get in the house tomorrow."

"Can you come over tomorrow?"

"After I get off work, I love you."

"Alright, I love you too."

"Bet."

I sat there staring at my phone for a little and then shook my head. I looked up noticing Lew looking at me, I stared back at him. I couldn't see his face but I was focused on his eyes.

"Don't say nothing." I glared.

"Was just going to ask was you good but I forgot you wonder woman, nothing gets to you." He pointed.

"I never said it didn't but I know you was going to make a dumb ass comment as you usually do."

"What's the beef Syd? Ever since a few days ago you been having this hate towards me. Fuck I do?"

"I don't have any beef D'Angelo, I'm not understanding what you talking bout."

"You had to say my real name though?" He shook his head. "It's like Anna came and you start being on some nut shit like-"

"I know you ain't tryna say I'm jealous-"

"I ain't even on that." He cut me off.

"Oh alright cause you know."

"I know what? What I know Sydney​?" He smirked.

"Not playing these games with you." I mumbled checking my notifications.

"Whatever, you sleeping in here?"

"Y'all got any guess rooms?"

"Sammy taking it. I don't even know why I asked, you sleeping in here."

"You not bout to demand anything." I laughed.

"Bet you your ass stay right here." He challenged.

"You annoying as hell." I bent over to take my socks off since I couldn't sleep in them.

"Cause you can't beat me." He laughed.

"Yeah alright, fuck you up."

"Or how about I just.." He trailed off coming behind me placing his hands on my waist while his front was on my ass. "Fuck you until you learn how to talk to me."

"Stop.. Playing with me Lew." I frowned low-key nervous.

"Nah I'm not." In one swift move I was laid out on my back in the bed. "This why you acting like this? You need some act right?"

"No." I mumbled loud enough so he can hear as he kept kissing my inner thighs.

"So wassup with you?"

"I don't know."

"We gon see how your attitude change tomorrow." He laughed getting up to lock the door.

"Your dick not that good sis." I rolled my eyes.

"Word? Well then let's skip the foreplay and imma show no mercy."

"I wasn't even saying it like that." I shook my head defending myself quickly.

"Nah, let's test it." He smirked pecking my lips.

This is going to be a long night.
_______________

Did a Sydney POV, was tired of writing in Sim POV so I switched it up.

Hey guys😌 I've been sick as fuck lately and senior year is stressing me the fuck out but don't think I forgot, I'll try to update again later but no promises.

I got a interview for Tommy Hilfiger next Sunday and I'm nervous as hell. I hope I get this job, I need one bad as hell.

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better
742 81 34
·~·~·~·~· "No one cares. No one did and no one will." "I care for you Ally." Edit: this was a vv emo phase in my life. Sorry in advanced! This was...
12.5K 676 41
"No George I said no! No one would understand me! No one knows how hard it is to constantly be around the person you love, and how hard it is to make...
Body. By brat.

General Fiction

515K 34K 26
"baby i'm talking crazy i, need you right in my space." my works #3. #4 in urban story, 03/13/'20.