He's Different | p.jm

Par jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... Plus

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

11

6.2K 289 24
Par jungkookras

His sharp jawline outlined his face along with an innocent smile.

I smiled to myself seeing Jimin eat wholeheartedly while I picked at my food.

We both chased & raced each other around a food court and ended up eating at a Korean restaurant.

It was nice just eating out with someone else besides my gang, it's the first I actually ate out with someone without it being my gang.

"Jiyeon ah eat your food."

I snapped out of my daze and looked up at Jimin who was taking a sip of his tea.

"Aniya I've lost my appetite."

I said placing my fork down onto the plate full of food.

"Here have some of mine it tastes good."

Jimin offered, removing the plate in front of me and replacing it with his plate of kimchi fried rice that was half eaten.

"Aniya you eat up, I owe you lunch."

I popped pushing the plate back towards him.

Jimin sighed his face expressionless.

"Fine I'll be back."

Jimin replied getting up from his seat and shuffling towards the bathroom.

I decided to go over my messages since I haven't had my phone in two days.

Nobody important has texted me besides my dad yelling at where I was last night.

I deleted his messages along with some random numbers who had dialed mine.

"Jiyeon ah gaja."

I looked up too see Jimin standing in front of me with a grin on his face.

"Sure let me just pay this real fast."

I stood up and scrambled through my pockets, forgetting that I had lost everything since the crash, their was nothing inside my pockets.

"No worries I already paid let's go!"

Jimin blurted out and scurried towards the exit.

"Aish I said I owe you!"

I yelled after him but he left the restaurant.

I lumbered towards the counter and grabbed the to go box of noodles for Jungkook.

I looked around to see people staring at me but I ignored and quickly waved bye to the owner.

I exited the restaurant and found Jimin sitting on a bench.

"Yah you pabo ah I said I was going to pay!"

I scolded him, plopping down onto the bench next to him while holding the to go box in my left arm.

"Would you really? Since when do you ever actually buy something?"

Jimin teased throwing his head back onto the bench while staring at the side of my face.

I looked at the ground rolling my eyes.

"Aish you."

I cussed under my breath at his comment.

"Jiyeon ah don't be mad, Miahne."

He apologized.

I glanced back at him and his face was now crestfallen.

"What did I tell you about apologizing to much!"

I gave a light punch to his shoulder and stood up.

"Ouch sorry sorry Jiyeon ah."

Jimin said standing up after me.

He attempted to bow but I whacked his arm again.

"For every time you bow or apologize I'll slap you."

I stated and Jimin just gulped, aish this kid.

"Now I'm going to the hospital so I'll see you later."

I said and walked away heading towards the hospital.

"YAH Jiyeon ah!"

I looked back to see Jimin sprinting towards me.

"What now Jimin?"

"I'll come with you."

I scoffed at his response shaking my head.

"No thanks I'm good I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"C'mon I want to meet Jungkook too!"

I choked on my spit at what he had said, since when did he know about Jungkook being in the hospital?

"Um how do you know Jungkook's in the hospital?"

I asked slightly raising my voice, I swore that nobody knew about our car accident besides the gang.

Jimin scratched the back of his neck and his plump lips twitched crazily.

"Ahh nevermind that I'll see you tomorrow!"

Jimin squeaked turning around and heading the opposite direction.

"PARK JIMIN!"

I roared rushing towards him and gripped onto his arm.

I spun him around facing me glaring at him.

He couldn't be right? It can't be.

"Were you the one who saved Jungkook and I...from from... the car accident?"

I asked.

Jimin didn't respond but heaved a deep sigh while looking at the floor.

"Jimin answer my question."

I gritted my teeth hoping he wasn't the one who could've saved us.

"I didn't save you and Jungkook I just went to the hospital yesterday for my mom and saw you inside a hospital room, 34a."

I gestured my hands for him to continue.

Jimin gulped and brought his head back up staring at me.

"You were in some patients room and I read it to be Jeon Jungkook."

I sighed and cussed internally.

"So you only saw me in a hospital room with Jungkook right that's all?"

Jimin nodded, placing his hands into his jean pockets.

"I need you to forget you saw me there and that Jungkook and I weren't ever in that hospital promise?"

Jimin didn't answer but instead just sighed repeatedly.

"What's wrong with being in a hospital?"

Jimin questioned.

Irritated, I grabbed his hand and dragged him behind the restaurant making sure nobody followed.

"Look Jimin you can't tell anyone this nobody could know okay?"

Jimin nodded and eagerly waited for me to continue.

"Jungkook and I got into a car accident and we both were hospital patients."

"I got discharged but Jungkook hasn't."

"But but what happened how did you get into a car accident?"

"I crashed us into a tree and a black haired guy saved.."

I cut myself off watching Jimin flinch slightly at the mention of a man.

"The point is you can't tell anyone nobody knows about this accident but the gang and that man."

"You have a gang?"

Jimin asked curiosity taking over him.

"Yes okay I do! Just forget it or keep it secret can you promise me?"

"But why.."

"Jimin please."

I pleaded my eyes screaming out for him to keep quiet.

Jimin looked behind me and back into my eyes, his face blank but his eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay I promise."

-------
find out next chapter things will be getting intense! Vote and comment -natalie💗

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
72.2K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
47.2K 1.1K 12
Finding out your mate is someone you've hated your whole life is the most angering thing for a wolf. -DISCONTINUED-
937K 32.3K 51
A depressed girl with a mother that abuses her and gives her to random men who pay for the night ever since her father was found dead and in new scho...