Anchoring the Anchor

By meowkowska

Jeremy found out what Bonnie really has to endure as the anchor to the Other Side. What if he was there the n... More

The Sacrifice

Finding Out the Truth

143 6 1
By meowkowska

"I'll admit it," I began as I continued to struggle with the lighter in my hands. "I miss magic." I laughed as I said it but deep down I was beginning to get a little frustrated. I turned around to see Jeremy smiling at me. He walked close behind me and grabbed the lighter. "Step away from the candles."

I couldn't help the warm feelings I felt as Jeremy's arms wrapped around my waist. I felt so alive. Even though I don't have magic, I have my life again and better yet I have Jeremy. Turning around to face him, I smiled as our lips met softly.

Jeremy picked me up at laid me down on the bed bringing forth a small laugh from me. My hands were ravenous as they opened his shirt revealing the soft skin that covered his muscular chest. Things were getting heated. I began pulling my shirt off when all of a sudden something didn't feel right. I looked up and saw him.

"Oh my god," I began causing Jeremy to look at me, then towards the door and then back at me with concern. "I think Jesse's dead." I walked slowly towards him as a confused Jeremy said, "What?"

My heart broke for the young man. He was kind, handsome, and smart. He had a future ahead of him. Caroline was finally moving on from Tyler and I could see them being happy together. Yet here he was before me, scared and confused. "I'm not ready," he said. "I don't want this."

I was about to speak to him when he grabbed my shoulders. Pain shuddered through my entire body as he passed through me causing me to curl inwards. I was falling. "Bonnie, whats going on?!" Jeremy called as he caught me and brought me to stand once again. "What was that?"

I closed my eyes, swallowing back tears. I can't tell him how badly it really hurts. "I'm the anchor Jer. Every supernatural being that dies has to pass through me."

"How often does that happen?"

I wish he didn't ask that. I looked at him deciding what I should say but I guess the look gave me up. Jeremy shook his head before looking at me once again, "Bonnie why. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm back, here! Touching you," I said reaching up to hold his face. "We knew there would be consequences. But this, this is worth it."

He looked at me with sad eyes. "Just kiss me." I pleaded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812 94 40
(COMPLETE!!! My best ranking is #54 in 'order' out of 2,000) 5 years after the rise of skywalker as rey is now an adult and a jedi master she now has...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
993K 40.4K 33
King Justin Bieber. He was a man, hated by everyone in the kingdom for his brutal and inhumane ways. The villagers despised his acts of violence and...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...