Secrets From Within [Legolas...

Bởi Annabanana2895

An Elleth named Alvena Baggins has grown up with Bilbo Baggins. Her whole life believing she was an unusual a... Xem Thêm

Secrets From Within [Legolas FanFic again]
The more the merrier.
Going on an Adventure!
Trolls and Weapons
Imladris
Council of the Lost Princess
A//N - Must read, For your own Sanity.
Run Bombur Run!
Woodelves
Like father but not like Son.
Rollin' in the Barrels
His little Secret
Don't get your hopes up
Wound
The battle.
Saying Farewell
Bilbo's birthday!!
There and back again then back there again
Legolas
Secret Council
So much death
The Secret from within
Kiss me away
Fangorn Forest
Gandalf's staff
Second Soulmate but first Love
The haunting
Alliance without the dying
Fire will consume her
Mithrandir
Author's note! Important!
Author's note. It's done!
The Spark of new Hope.
Sauron's tale
Sewn together
United
Finale.

Saving 13 Dwarves

12.6K 319 74
Bởi Annabanana2895

"Come quick!" Gandalf said as he gestured to Alvena to hurry up. They were at a place full of rocks and mountain ranges. "Where are we?" Alvena whispered but Gandalf just shushed her. So Alvena shut her mouth and followed Gandalf through a cave. It was dark but then Alvena could hear voices and laughter. "Cut off his head!" someone snarled, and fear ran through Alvena as she imagined one of the dwarves headless but suddenly Gandalf slammed his staff on the ground creating a bright and big explosion.

Making some parts of the wood from the inside fly away. Alvena came close enough to see what in earth is going on and as she saw millions of Goblins she quickly grabbed her bow and readied an arrow but she did not look terrifying for when she aimed it the tip of the arrow fell as if she was gonna shoot her own foot. She watched as the big goblin flew away, suddenly the bright light cleared, Gandalf and Alvena took steps forward. Alvena sighed in relief as she saw all the dwarves safe but then she forgot one important person.

"Take up arms..." Gandalf started saying. 

"Fight!" Gandalf encouraged them as Alvena stood beside him alarmed and her bow ready to kill. 

"Fight!" Gandalf shouted one more time as he walked forward to attack Alvena started helping the dwarves by shooting the goblins that came near them. Sometimes she would miss her target or her arrow wouldn't shoot at all. "He wields the foe-hammer, the beater, bright as daylight!" The great goblin said as his eyes reflect fear as he looked at Gandalf. When Alvena noticed that she had to go short rage she quickly took out her sword as she put her bow away. Alvena laughed as she saw Gandalf just pushed the goblin's head off his body.

"Follow me.... Quick." Gandalf said as everyone including Alvena ran towards an old wood bridge Gandalf shouted "Run!" Making Alvena's heart beat uneven with her breathing. They kept on running and when they would encounter a goblin they would stop and fight. "Cut the ropes!" Thorin shouted. Alvena quickly cut the rope that was next to her making the bridge beside them fall side ward. 

"Oh my Shire." Alvena whispered to herself in amazement. A few goblins then was shooting Kili, making him dodge them with his sword. Alvena then quickly went to his aid grabbing the ladder and pushing it towards the goblins, she and Kili then pushed the ladder knocking the goblins off the bridge.

She then dropped the ladder making it a bridge to a different bridge. Then they continued running "Come on, quickly!" Gandalf pressured everyone. "Come on!" One of the dwarves shouted as the goblins were quickly gaining up on them. Alvena was at the back along with Kili and when Alvena noticed that Gandalf came to a dead end, her eyes then scanned the place and as she quickly saw the rope she then cut it making the bridge they were on dangle from rope. "So that's what it does." Alvena whispered. 

"Great thinking Vena!" Kili said as he grabbed Alvena trying to balance as the bridge floated towards the other side.

"Jump!" Thorin shouted. Kili and Fili grabbed Alvena as they jumped to the other side but before they could even jump they were left behind along with Gandalf and a few dwarves and when Goblins came on the floating bridge they all started fighting. Once they got to the other side Fili quickly cut the rope making the floating bridge fall. They continued fighting and running. "Come on!" Gandalf said as his staff beamed making a big ball of rock come in front of us. We all then began to push the ball of rock knocking all the goblins off in front of it. Alvena, Kili, and Fili were laughing all the way.

The rock then fell and they continued running. Alvena noticed as she looked at Thorin, his eyes widen as he saw Alvena's ears. As they kept running and thought that there was no more goblins they were all wrong as the great goblin popped out from under the bridge blocking their way. 

"Did he fly?" Alvena exclaimed but she was silenced as they were all now surrounded by goblins. 

"You thought you could escape me?" the great goblin said proudly he tried hitting Gandalf making Alvena squeal, but Gandalf just fell towards the dwarves making them catch him before he could fall to the ground.

"What you gonna do now, wizard?" the great goblin asked, but Gandalf then pushed forward poking him in the eye. "Oh no!" the great goblin cried out Gandalf then sliced the great goblin's stomach making him cry in "Aouh!" 

"That will do it." the great goblin said but then Gandalf cut off his dangling chin making the great goblins lay flat on the small bridge but as his weight added up the bridge shook like it was gonna fall any minute. Suddenly the bridge fell along with Gandalf, the 13 dwarves and Alvena.

They all screamed as they were falling but Alvena thought quickly and grabbed a random rope and swung out of there before the bridge could actually hit the ground. She watched in horror as the 13 dwarves and Gandalf fell along with the bridge. Alvena then arrived at the very bottom before they could and watched as they fell. Alvena asked them "Are you guys all right?" As she started counting them but she was answered by groaning and moaning. Gandalf quickly got up before any dwarf could. Then Bofur spoke up "Oh, that could have been worse." But he spoke too soon as the great goblin fell from above smashing all of them making them groan and shout.

"You've got to be joking." Dwalin groaned furiously, as Kili was looking up he saw the huge group of goblins approaching them. "Gandalf!" he shouted, the dwarves suddenly tried helping each other to get up. "There's too many, we can't fight them." Dwalin announced. 

"Only one thing will save us." Gandalf said as everyone's eyes curiously looked at him waiting for his answer. "Daylight." he said "Come on!" 

As we all started running again. "Here, on your feet." Gandalf said as he helped a dwarf who was still stuck under the smashed bridge. Suddenly the walls grew thin and at the end of the hallway was finally light. Alvena smiled as she ran along side with Dwalin.

Once they were finally in the daylight and the steep ground leading to the bottom, Alvena lead the group as she ran faster than she ever could. Jumping over stones and dodging trees they continued running like there was no end of it. Gandalf then counted all the dwarves and he smiled when his eyes connected with Alvena. 

"Where's Bilbo?" Gandalf asked. Alvena's eyes widen and her heart felt like it just stopped. Her head whipped from side to side seeing no sign of Bilbo, she thought to herself How could I have been so stupid to forget my own brother? Where is he? Is he safe? *mentally sobs* BILBO!

"Where is your hobbit?" Gandalf asked again. 

"Bilbo!" Alvena shouted worry filled every single muscle. "Bilbo!" she cried out again as both her hands ran through her short red hair. "Bilbo!" she cried out again as she fell to her knees. Balin comforting her, rubbing her shoulders. 

"Where is our hobbit?" Gandalf shouted as no one answered. Alvena's cries were the only thing filling the air. "Curse that halfling, now he's lost?" Gloin complained. 

"I thought he was with Dori," someone cried out. 

"Don't blame me." Dori complained. 

"And where did you last see him?" Gandalf asked trying to hide the fact that he was sad. "I think I saw him slip away when they first cornered us." Bifur said, Alvena's eyes darted to him.

"And what happened exactly? Tell me!" Gandalf said wanting answers. 

"I'll tell you what happen." Thorin started, "Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it! He's thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth since first he stepped out his door. We will not be seeing out hobbit again. He is long gone." Thorin said.

Alvena stood up and said "That is not true! Bilbo would never abandon us especially me." 

"He would abandon you--" Alvena cut Thorin off by shouting, "No he wouldn't--" But she was also cut off by Thorin shouting "Yes he would-- You are not his real sister you are nothing but a filthy Elf. You are no hobbit." Alvena backed away as Thorin's words cut her easily.

"Thorin." Balin scolded as his arms went around Alvena for comfort and so did Fili and Kili. 

"No... he isn't." someones voice spoke, Alvena and everyone turned around to see Bilbo. "Alvena is my sister." he said, Alvena smiled and ran to him enveloping him in a big hug as they both pulled away. 

"Bilbo Baggins." Gandalf said merrily obviously happy to see him and so was Alvena as she smiled with red puffy eyes beside him. "I've never been so glad to see anyone in my life." Gandalf finished. 

"Bilbo... We'd given you up!" Kili said. 

"How on earth did you get passed those Goblins?" Fili asked. 

"How, indeed." Dwalin said bewildered to see Bilbo.

Bilbo chuckled and put his hands in his pocket. Alvena knew Bilbo was hiding something she will find out soon though. "Oh, why does it matter?" Gandalf said, "He's back." As he looked at Thorin who had a disgusted look on his face. "It matters." Thorin said, "I want to know... why did you come back?"

"I know you doubt me. I know-- I know you always have... And you're right, I often think of Bag End. I miss my books... and my arm chair, and my garden. See, that's where I and Alvena belong. That's home. And that's why I came back, cause... You don't have one. A home. It was taken from you but I will help you take it back if I can." Bilbo explained. Everyone pondered on his words and everyone felt touched by his small inspiring speech.

Suddenly the tearful and touching moment was interrupted by a howling. "Out of the frying pan." Thorin said. 

"And into the fire, Run." Gandalf added, "Run!" Gandalf shouted this time. They all started running again, instantly a big warg appeared in front of them and it growled barring it's bright sharp teeth. It was about to pounce on Bilbo but Alvena quickly ran in front of Bilbo and killed the warg as she lazily swung her sword. They killed the wargs that were near them but there was still more coming. 

"Up into the trees, all of you!" Gandalf ordered, everyone started climbing the trees. "Come on, climb, Bilbo. Climb!" Gandalf shouted, Alvena was right behind Gandalf as they climbed. "They're coming!" Thorin shouted.

"Bilbo!" Alvena screamed but then Bilbo quickly climbed the nearest tree and Alvena exhaled in relief. Alvena looked up at Gandalf she saw the most interesting thing so far. Gandalf was whispering to some kind of moth or butterfly and then it flew away. 

"Azog!" Thorin whispered. Alvena's head snapped to the side and saw a different looking orc. 

"Is that who I think it is?" Alvena asked. 

"Apparently yes." Gandalf replied. The white orc then sat upon a white warg speaking in some language which Alvena didn't understand obviously. "It cannot be... " Thorin whispered, abruptly Azog spoke up and the wargs charged towards them. Jumping hoping they could catch a bite to eat.

Alvena held on to the tree for her life, scared to death that this might be the end of her. She won't get her other great adventures, she won't live to tell them and she won't live to see the person her fea seeks. Suddenly one tree fell knocking another tree and another and another until it fell on the tree that Gandalf and Alvena was on. Now everyone was on the same tree.

Gandalf grabbed a pine cone and set it on fire then he threw it to the group of wargs. Gandalf then lighted more pine cones on fire "Fili.. Alvena!" he said as he tossed the pine cones around, Alvena caught it and jumped it a bit in her hands since it was hot but the shocking thing was when she touched the pine cone it did not burn her nor did it sting her skin, it actually felt nice and good. Her grip on the pine cone tightened and the fire grew even bigger then threw it towards a warg hitting it square in the head. Almost the whole place was on fire making most of the wargs retreat. Azog let out a battle cry and the dwarves gave a battle cheer but suddenly the tree shook. 

"No." Gandalf said as the tree fell towards the cliff and if they fall they'll fall to their death.

Bilbo slipped but he quickly caught Dori's legs. "Bilbo! Dori!" Alvena called out. Nori was also dangling from his death. "Mister Gandalf!" Dori cried out of fear. Dori slipped and shouted leaving Alvena screaming holding on to Fili and Kili, but Gandalf quickly let his staff down and Dori grabbed a hold of it. "Hold on Nori!" Ori said as his feet was holding Nori's life. Then another sudden happened, Thorin stood up walking towards Azog. Thorin walked through the fire, as Thorin charged forward so did Azog but Azog had the upper hand since he was riding a warg.

When Azog leaped forward he knocked Thorin to the ground. Thorin quickly got up but was hit in the face by Azog, knocking him to the ground again. "No!" Balin cried out as he saw his only king fell. Alvena quickly got up along with Bilbo, both understood what they were gonna do since they both think alike. The warg bit Thorin making him scream out in pain. 

"Thorin! No!" Dwalin cried out from the tree but he slipped and was dangling. The warg then threw Thorin aside immediately another orc approached Thorin. Alvena patted Bilbo hardly on his shoulder telling him "We need to do something." He looked at Alvena and nodded his head. He fumbled to get his sword while Alvena also got her sword out.

When the orc was about to swing his sword at Thorin's neck to end his life Bilbo lunged towards the orc knocking both of them to the ground but when the orc pinned Bilbo to the ground Alvena quickly charged and plunged her sword through the Orc ending his life. Alvena then helped Bilbo up as both of them stood in front of Thorin, protecting him. Azog stood in front of them looming over their tiny bodies. Bilbo swung his sword around hoping it would scare him or something. Suddenly three more orcs on wargs stepped forward making Bilbo and Alvena hopeless, but both of them held each others hands. If they were to die today, they want to die together.

Luckily the rest of the dwarves came in fighting off the three orcs on their wargs. Another orc and warg was charging at Bilbo and Alvena but Bilbo sliced the warg but Alvena beheaded the orc on top. When all of a sudden Bilbo bumped into the white warg which is the warg that Azog is riding. Azog and the white warg faced Bilbo, everything was happening in slow motion as Alvena saw that Azog was about to end her only brother's life. All she could hear was her heart beating fast. "Bilbo!" she screamed. Bilbo's eyes drifted to Alvena full of sadness and fear. Fear of losing each other. Bilbo and Alvena saw images of each other from baby till this moment. 

"Alvena." Bilbo whispered out.

A loud screech that could be heard from the sky, like a bird. A big bird which is called the great eagles swooped down and grabbed one of the wargs. Since the great eagles were battling the wargs and orcs, Alvena quickly ran to Bilbo and tried helping him up. Then one of the great eagles gently grabbed Thorin, Azog cried out in frustration as he watched Thorin fly away with the great eagle. Another great eagle flew by and swooped Alvena and Bilbo up, "No, no." Bilbo cried out frightened. "Yes, yes." Alvena said always wanted to fly through the sky. As the great eagle swooped them up when he passed the cliff he dropped Alvena and Bilbo making them scream for just a second but then they landed safely on another great eagle.

"THIS IS BREATHTAKING!" Alvena screamed as she stood up on the eagle and spread her arms as if she was flying, while Bilbo laid down holding on for his life. "Bilbo come on! You will enjoy this." Alvena said. 

"No thank you, I'm fine down here!" he said. Alvena rolled her eyes and grabbed Bilbo as both of them balanced on the great eagle, Bilbo panicked for a bit but when he steadied along with Alvena he chuckled a bit as he realized that it was fun. "It's beautiful." Alvena said as she looked at the sun that was rising. 

"Yes it is... Do you think we'll ever see the shire again?" Bilbo asked. 

"Of course I do, but I'm not sure if I'll return." Alvena said. Bilbo frowned and asked "Why?" Alvena sighed and told him the story about what Lady Galadriel told her.

"Thorin!" Fili shouted hours later, but no movement came from Thorin. Alvena and Bilbo quickly looked at Thorin with concerned eyes. Alvena then stared at the scenery as she'll never experience another moment like this. The mountains peeked out of the clouds and the sun shined brightly making the view spectacular. Then the great eagle that carried Thorin gently laid Thorin on a rock mountain. Gandalf got off the great eagle and approached him. 

"Thorin!" he called out, Alvena and Bilbo got off the great eagle but as they did Alvena kissed the cheek of the great eagle and whispered "Thank you." The eagle smiled and flew off.

Alvena and Bilbo then approached Thorin's unmoving body, Gandalf put his hand on his head shut his eyes tightly and started murmuring words that Bilbo and Alvena couldn't hear. Suddenly Thorin opened his eyes "Have I failed?" Thorin asked. 

"It's your right, Bilbo and Alvena is here. They're quite safe." Gandalf said with a smile on his face. Alvena and Bilbo sighed out of relief. Thorin got up with the help of the dwarves. He then faced Alvena and Bilbo.

"You... and you!" he hissed towards Alvena and Bilbo, making both of their smile fade away "What were you both doing?" he asked. 

"You know you both could've killed yourselves? Did I not say both of you will be a burden especially Bilbo? That you both would not survive in the wild and you both had no place among us... Especially the elf here..... I have never been so wrong in all of my life." Thorin said as he enveloped Alvena and Bilbo into a hug. The dwarves cheered while Alvena and Bilbo stood there dumbfounded but eventually smiles invaded their faces. "Well, I am sorry I doubted you." he said to Bilbo, he then turned to Alvena and said "I am sorry I insulted you."

"No, I-- I would have doubted me too." Bilbo said. 

"Me too, I would-- would've insulted myself too." she said making Fili and Kili stifle a laugh.

"I'm not a hero... nor a warrior... nor a burglar." Bilbo finished. The great eagles flew off and then Thorin looked passed Alvena and Bilbo. Alvena and Bilbo followed Thorin's gaze. 

"What's that?" Bilbo said. 

"What do you think it is?" Alvena asked sarcastically. All of them went to the edge of the cliff to look off into the distance. 

"Erebor!" Gandalf exclaimed, "The lonely mountain... the last of the great dwarf kingdoms of Middle-earth."

"Our home." Thorin whispered. 

"A raven! The birds are returning to the mountain." Oin exclaimed as he saw a bird flying towards the direction of the mountain, hope then ignited through everyone's heart especially Alvena since she looked forward to her journey without encountering Smaug. 

"That, my dear Oin, is a thrush." Gandalf said. 

"We will take it as a sign... a good omen." Thorin said. 

"You're right." Bilbo said, "I do believe the worst is behind us."

"You finally got your adventure." Bilbo said to Alvena. Alvena threw an arm around Bilbo's shoulder and said "Nah! Our Adventure Bilbo... has just begun."

This is the end of 'The hobbit: the unexpected journey' so the next chapter will be up once I'm done watching 'the hobbit: desolation of smaug' which I am excited to see! I mean who isn't!?!?!!? *coughs* my mother *coughs*  The next chapters that are to come has more of LEGOLAS *girl scream* so I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

75.7K 1.9K 32
The quality is bad lol, but it was very important to young me, so no hate, pls. Nymeria just wanted a quiet life in the woods, alone. But somehow fa...
154K 4.2K 89
*This is a Hobbit fanfiction* Iridian is a girl who was orphaned, living with a dwarf. One day, Thorin comes to her and her guardian, saying it's ti...
95.5K 2.2K 30
One fateful day, Keena Gredan never would have thought to meet 13 dwarves and a Grey Wizard in her hobbit hole where she lives with Bilbo Baggins. Th...
314K 11.8K 22
"You talk too much elf-boy," Arya muttered, her voice hoarse from all the screaming she had done due to the pain of her injuries. Legolas scrunched u...