KDRAMA Reviews

By KrisYehetHan

Giving my two cents about kdramas that I have watched/am currently watching. (WARNING: PLOT SPOILERS) Occasio... More

High School - Love On
EXO Next Door
The Heirs

To The Beautiful You

39 3 0
By KrisYehetHan

To The Beautiful You is your cliché story where a girl pretends to be a guy in an all guys boarding school. The series is extremely cheesy, but did have me tearing up at a few parts. Once again, second lead syndrome took its appearance as I wanted Jae Hee to be with Eun Gyeol.

Han Na was extremely annoying and pissed me off throughout the whole show, although she wasn't so bad at the end when Seung Ri got through to her. 

Eun Gyeol was my favourite character in this show as it was so cute how he thought he was gay because he was crushing on Jae Hee.

Ratings:

Enjoyment: 7/10

Acting: 6/10

Would I recommend watching?: Yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
371K 32.2K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
823K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
100K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...