Love is hard||Miniminter x re...

By fan_face

When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Jo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I need your comments!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter, but a thank you!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
OH MY GOD
Camping!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
lol
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (pilΓΈts)
help me!
lol#2
lol#3
Chapter 22 (bonus)
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
Chapter 23
Cards against humanity!
Chapter 24
New ff
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
WAIT WHAT?!?!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
time to chose the song!
Chapter 38
I MADE A VIDEO!
Chapter 39
NEW FANFIC AND 30K READS!?!?
Im sorry about this fanfic
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43- actual end
This is it
THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS ARE OUT!

Chapter 28

2.6K 62 33
By fan_face

(Vikk's P.O.V)

I have been crying almost everyday now.

I miss her so bad. She is like my sister and knowing that she could be anywhere in LA just messes me up.

I don't mean to be mad at her but she just left me completely. She left all off us.

She has tried to call so many times it physically hurts every time I decline.

I'm going to be angry at her until I feel she needs me. The only thing is that I can't tell if she needs me.

She could be worse than I am and I won't know if she needs me.

Oh god... I need to call her.

I open my laptop and Skype her. She answers after only one ring and when I see her come on the screen, I feel terrible.

Her eyes are red and puffy and Trevor is bringing her ice cream.

"Hi" I whisper.

"Hey" she smiles.

"Come back, please. I hate seeing you like this and not being able to do anything to fix it" I say.

"This is gonna make you mad, but like I said I'm obviously not wanted if you're angry and Simon has cheated on me multiple times" She says calmly. She looks so broken.

"I want you here" I say, tearing up.

"Yeah sure. You will say that until I get there and when I do you will be mad I left in the first place!" She says.

"A-are we even friends anymore?" She asks quickly like it was poison in her mouth.

"I have no idea" I say sadly.

"Oh god, I hate this so much" She says as she wipes her eyes only for more tears to fall.

"I know" I sniffle.

"This is all my fault. Maybe if I wasn't always so sarcastic or annoying with Simon he wouldn't have cheated" She cries. At that moment my heart dropped.

She thinks its her fault.

"Its not your fault!" I panic.

"It is! I moved thinking the space will help but now I have more people angry at me! I just want everyone to be happy!" She finishes.

I am at a loss for words. She was trying to make us happy and I have treated her like absolute shit.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"No I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend" She cries some more.

"You were only trying to make us happy" I say, trying to calm her down.

"I made everything worse!" She starts having a panic attack and I decide that I can't take it anymore.

I calm her down.

"I'm getting the next fight down" I say before leaving the call. I left before she could say anything.

"DOES ANYONE WANNA GO TO LA?"

***********************************
3:45pm

A/N

So I have a had a horrible weekend. I lost one of my best friends to her stupid bf and I wanna kill her.

Byeeeeeeeeee ;)))))))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 576 61
❊Name Trilogy❊ ✺BOOK 1✺ "Name?" I asked ready to write on the cup "Joshua" He replied and I looked into those big brown eyes...
3.9K 47 12
I don't how to write the description, but I just wrote what I had in mind. This is my first official book so if it's bad don't judge me. *COMPLETED*
48.2K 832 20
Simon always wanted to be with Josh. Life is complicated with Freya but maybe Josh secretly loves Simon too..?
21.1K 328 31
Ella will be saved. Friendships will be made. Enemy's will resurface. Love will blossom. Drama will occur. Trust will be broken. And hearts will be...