What does names mean?

By Endershine92

see what's your name means!!! More

whats does Sevarin mean?
What does Nyla means?
What's does Jason mean?
What does Jessica means?
What does Angelica means?
whats does Khadijah mean?
- Requests -
What's does layla mean?
What's Dose Julie means?
what does Khalidah means?
what does Kamilah mean?
what does DaiVeon mean?
What does Kirista mean?
What does Avery mean?
What does Megan mean?
What does Cristina mean?
What does Tailynn mean?

what does Takina mean?

24 1 1
By Endershine92

You like to control everyone within your influence, to shape things to your own liking. If positive, you develop high spirituality, as you have a God's protection. You are sensitive, affectionate, imaginative and cooperative, spiritually aware and prone to self-sacrifice. You can keep secrets and are a good diplomat. You may have healing and psychic powers.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.

You are always looking for an opportunity to achieve financial and emotional security. You are basically peacemaker. You understand the law of harmony and desire to balance your life with those around you. You may feel incomplete without someone to share your love, ideals, wealth or work. You can be very sensitive and could appear a bit shy and perceptive. You have developed intuition, patience and the ability to nurture others. You can achieve the state of happiness if you is willing to accept your needs in a complimentary relationship and go to create them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
196K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
67.1K 3.1K 73
❤️
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...