Forever Mine (Jastin)✔️

blondemccann

Sequel to --> Always mine They've had a long journey together from up to down. Now the future holds for them... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Me and Justin
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Characters ask
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Characters answers
For the Zustin fans
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)
Epilogue (part 3)
important.
Epilogue (part 4)
Epilogue (part 5)
Epilogue (part 6)

Chapter 11

1.1K 104 64
blondemccann

Justin's POV

"How's he?" Jason rubs my shoulder looking at Drake.

"He's still hot," I hug Drake tightly trying to make him stop him from crying. He woke up an hour, I came to check up on him and he was burning, so I guess he the flu.

"You should rest I'll take care of him." Jason makes grabby hands towards Drake.

"Are you sure? I mean it's not like I'm gonna get any sleep anyway." I yawn.

"Yeah, I'm sure-"

"What's going on?" We both look back seeing my mom standing worried.

Did I mention my mom scolded me for kicking Diamond out? Yup, she made me apologize to her and make her come back more often because of what a great job she did. I gaged saying it to her.

"Drake is burning and I think he has the flu." I bit my lips.

"Let me see him." She goes to Jason as she sees Drake in his arms whimpering. She touched his forehead shaking her head.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he has the flu. You need to take him to the doctor." Jason pats Drake's back softly kissing his head.

"I'll take him, right now." He said going out of the room.

I followed him downstairs but he stopped looking at me. "You should stay you're already tired as it is." I shake my head quickly.

"No, we're both in this together."

"Are you sure?" He asks holding my hand tightly, I nod my head heading to the front door.

---

We were sitting in the doctor's office he was checking on Drake, Jason wouldn't stop moving his feet up and down it was a bad habit he had when he was nervous.

"He just has a flu don't worry about it, every baby gets them because their weak at this time." Jason let a relief sigh out smiling. I thanked god quietly. The doctor wrote the medicine he needed. Poor baby.

"If he doesn't get better you can come back and will see what we can do." Jason crosses his arms.

"What do you mean? Is my kid dying?!" I hush him trying to calm him down.

"No, I'm just saying if he doesn't." The doctor said sitting down on his chair.

"What kind of a fucking doctor are when you can't fix this?" I try to rub his back but he pushes my hand away.

"You have some anger issues, I suggest you see a therapist." Jason growls going to punch him but I grab his hand and Drake quickly walking out of the room.

"Just let me finish him off."

"Go in there and I'm not having sex with you for a month." He stops his tracks going back to me.

"This so not fair, you know I have needs." He grumbles taking Drake from me.

"And I'll gladly give your needs if you listen to me." I peck his lips going to open the door.

"Wait, it's too cold outside he can't go out like this." Jason protectively wrapped his arms around Drake pulling him closer.

"Hun, he's fine he's already wrapped around those clothes and a blanket he's burning up, let's just go faster." Drake started whining and sobbing making my heart go weak.

"Fine, let's get this over with," he walks passed by me quickly going to put him in the car.

"Be careful, we don't need any accident happening."

"I'm careful, there," he closes the car door getting himself in as well.

I go in the car as well following him. "It's raining pretty hard outside." I look outside the window seeing it's raining cats and dogs.

"I'm gonna go slow don't worry we don't need anyone in the hospital ever again." I smile a little knowing he's talking about me.

"This is karma kicking us in the ass because what we did to Diamond." He sadly says looking at the street.

"You mean me," I point to myself.

"You're my love so we take the blame together." I blush looking down at my hands.

"I love you so so much," I take his hand rubbing my thumb against his hand.

"I love you just as much maybe even more," he whispers kissing my lips quickly then looking at the road again.

"What do you mean, maybe?" I give him a look.

"I'm teasing you, baby boy but let's face it, I love you way more." I nudged his shoulder against mine.

I shake my head not starting this again I just look back at Drake seeing him looking outside the window looking a little red as well.

"I'm not gonna start playing that game, Jase." He just shrugs smiling.

"He looks red," I whisper looking at him.

"I'm worried what if the doctor was wrong?" Jason swallows hard.

"Don't start, my water works are already starting." I sniffle wiping my tears.

"We should get used to this, the kids will get sick then get better, we can't start crying because of that every time." He comforts me rubbing my thigh.

"You're right but I can't help it." Another tear comes down, I wipe it fast again.

"It's okay, let it all out." I sob shaking my head, sighing deeply.

"No, I'm good. Let's just get home sooner so he can take these and get better sooner." He nodded driving a little faster then before.

---

Jason's POV

"Jason? Can I talk to you alone?" Pattie asks as I take my hoodie off nodding.

"Yes?" I take a seat beside her.

"Why isn't Justin going to work? Are you not letting him because of the kids?" I look at her confused.

"Um, Justin wouldn't even listen to me if I even said it so no."

"Then why isn't he going?" I bit my lip looking at Cailin as she was playing with her feet.

"He's taking a break, he doesn't know if this is the right choice for him." I didn't lie so this is good.

"Why?" She asked again I just shrugged lying not knowing.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" She laughs awkwardly.

"No, I don't wanna embarrass him if wants to stay home." I just nodded not knowing what to say.

"Well I should go, my shift starts in 10 minutes." We say our good byes to each other as I was exiting the door Justin stops me.

I give him a look, looking at him seeing he's wearing his uniform. "I'm gonna give this another try." He smiles happily coming outside with me.

"That's great, I'm so proud." I pinch his cheek.

"Stop, I'm not a fucking baby," he slaps my hand away.

I slap his ass not liking what he just did. "Ouch that hurt, Jase." He whines rubbing his ass.

"It better because my hand is red now." I pout looking at my red hand earning a scoff from him.

"Whatever, you're cooking tonight remember that." He points his finger going to his car.

---

"Here babe, try it." I feed a spoon of soup to Cailin as she throws it up all me.

"What the hell?" I whine putting her on the kitchen counter carefully picking up a towel wiping myself with it.

She giggled looking at me. "You think this is funny? Daddy made that soup for dinner, is my cooking that bad that you threw it up?" I look at her sadly. When she sees how sad I am she starts crying. I chuckle picking her up kissing her head.

"Hey, don't cry now I know my cooking doesn't suck that much." I tease her smiling making her stop crying smiling again.

It's like she knew what I was saying or she just cared.

Tonight when I came home, I quickly made something to empress Justin and his mom. Sadly I ended up making soup because I didn't have that much time in my hands.

"Jason?" I hear my lovers voice making me look at my back seeing him smiling.

I guess everything went well, well that's what his face says right now.

"Yes, princess?" He suddenly quickly looks at his back thinking his mom heard us. I wish she did.

He gives me a quick glare taking Cailin from my arms.

"How's Drake?" He asks worried.

"He's not burning anymore, I gave him his medicine so he's sleeping now." He nodded sitting on the counter.

"So did you cook?" He smirks looking at me.

"Yeah, but this little one threw it up when I fed her." I pout poking her nose.

"That bad huh?" He teases asking Cailin.

"Hey, that's not funny," I whisper to him.

"I'm joking, I'm really hungry so let me check on Drake then we get start eating, okay?" He gives me Cailin exiting the kitchen.

"Let's give this soup another try? Huh babe? What do you say?" I fed her another spoon making her throw up on me once again. Sigh.

It's official my cooking really sucks.

---

"Mmm...is this meat?" Pattie asks me having a taste.

"Um it's actually chicken." I feel so embarrassed.

"Oh," she smiles awkwardly.

"Oh come on, mom give him some credit he never ever cooks and he did today because I asked him." Justin takes my hand on the table rubbing it making me smile a little. "Plus this is really good because I've tasted way worse then this when he's cooked before." He chuckles feeding Drake some.

"Cailin keeps throwing it up but I see that Drake likes it." I see Drake eating the soup not whining or crying anymore.

"Maybe she's not the girl to like these kind of things." Pattie shrugs kissing Cailin's head in my arms.

"Maybe..." I whisper looking down to her. She really has beautiful sparkly green eyes.

"So boys I'm gonna talk about the wedding it's next month." I hear a quick gasp from Justin but I don't show any reaction.

"Wow, congratulations mom." Justin sends a fake smile.

"Jason? You'll be coming right?" She asks looking worried. Justin quickly gives me a look but I ignore it looking at my soup.

"No, I'm not." Justin kicks my legs under the table giving his mom a 'sorry' look.

"He's gonna come, don't worry." He said making me raise my eyebrows.

"I'm actually not, Justin." I slowly say to him.

"Yes, you are."

"Get it in your head, I'm not coming," I stand up excusing myself out of the table with Cailin still in my arms.

Justin can't make decisions for me it's my life I don't care what he says, I'm still not going. That asshole doesn't deserve me to be in his wedding.

-------------------------------------------

Hi!!!! 😇

Sorry for not updating so much I just got back home. I got sick! Ugh! My head is like falling off it hurts.

-Do you think Jason should go to the wedding? And why? 😮

Thank you for all the support! Xx

35 votes for the next chapter 👑 👒

-Nazanin

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
73K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
76.7K 3.2K 59
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to be exact. During the third year, they wer...
157K 6.8K 40
[BOYxBOY] {COMPLETE} BOOK 2 THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO SUDDEN LOVE. "Someday I hope my sadness will be replaced by something beautiful." ~ Justin Bieber...