T'was A Universe Built On Qui...

By tanibooknerd

Heyy people. 'She was caught in a love that didn't exist, but also a love she existed for.' - t.s These are... More

Another Last Time
Void
Always With You
Waiting
Fixing You
Apart
I fell
That Look
Counting Love
Someday For Sure..
Those Eyes
A Love That Didn't Exist
The Last Time
Its Silence Silences
Tornado Of Memories
A candle
Feelings
Emptiness
Part - 2
Kids Who Fell In Love
Forever?
New Moon
Forgiveness
The strong essence of my faded love
My words
Betrayed
The love we never had
For the first time
....

A Fragment

11 2 0
By tanibooknerd

But the sad part is honey, that ends never come promising new beginnings. Sometimes, end means it's over.
Expectations and hopes will stay with you long after the person exits.
And as time shall pass, they'll grow tired. They'll be gone too. Leaving no sign of their existence.
Those fragmented portions will find new halves, fall into place. Scars will heal. Life will go on.
But the reality shall remain unchanged.
The fact that he will still be the torn pages of your favorite book and the hero of your best seller.
That when you look at yourself in the mirror with nothing left to remind you of him but your own SELF.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 258 18
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
1K 111 36
I write poetry. So you're good? I didn't say that. I write poetry. So you can rhyme? I don't always. I write poetry. So you tell stories? Every time.
19.2K 1.7K 73
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
8.1K 308 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...