The disaster

De unicornsandpugs

Brannie fan fiction Mai multe

Big news
Disney land here we come
Were here
The beach
The sleepover disater
In the hosptial
The argument
LIV!!!
Field day
Hospitial
Truth or dare
Scaries thing happed

In the airport

85 1 0
De unicornsandpugs

Annie POV
We was in the airport  and Brennan came up to me and said are u ok . I thought do I am fine even know I am upset. I decided to tell the truth and tell him about last night when heard caleb talking to me . So I said "can I tell u something".

Brennan POV
I say to mum I am just going to play on the park with Ryan and all them I lied to my mum I went to meet Annie who was crying in the corner when i got their. I asked her what she want to tell me . She said I heard then she start to cry. You heard who then she said Caleb. I go back and I go and tell Katie because she want me too because she didn't want to keep a secret from her best friend.Katie was shocked. Then she ran off

Katie POV
Brennan told me about Annie I was shocked and I asked where Annie was to see if she was ok. We still have 1 hour till we get on the plane because it has been delayed.

Hayley POV
I don't have a clue what is going on but Annie is really upset so I am going to ask her. I asked her and she said she didn't want to tell me I would get upset.

Annie POV
I really want to tell Hayley but I don't want her to be upset she promised she would not tell anyone. Then she was begging me so I had to say it I told her and she started to cry. Brennan came off the see if was ok and to tell it was time to get on the plane. On the plane I stay up thinking about caleb everyone else was asleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...