Unworthy - COMPLETED

By exoticUtopia

WARNING SOME SELF HARM . unworthy; ʌnˈwəːði/Submit adjective not deserving respect or attention. .... A brok... More

N O T E
E P I G R A P H
P R O L O G U E
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y -| finale
#WATTYS

O n e

5K 213 15
By exoticUtopia

Brené Brown: 'There Are No Prerequisites For Worthiness'

-

Natalie had friends

  Yet they never seemed to hold her hand while she was crying , or soothen her broken heart with inspiring words. Perhaps she was exaggerating after all Natalie's parents were never there , to comfort her and kiss her good bye whenever or wherever they went .

Natalie never had friends , true friends and it wasn't until one Monday morning where she finally realised .

Natalie was used , on and on . Never ending . Natalie was pretty yet her appearance wasn't just what made her stand out .

For some reason Natalie being stereotyped led her to some sort of downfall.

Natalie wasn't a cliche , Natalie was just an ordinary girl .

Natalie was nice , Natalie didn't fail subjects and no it wasn't because she slept with the teachers to get the shinning As .

Natalie was Natalie .

....

1st chapter of the short story hope you like it .

Next update will be soon
. Xox

-exoticUtopia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 1.2K 100
PART 1 Here's a list of just some of the amazing stories that I've come across on wattpad, that I have personally read and LOVED! I've done the hard...
380K 1.3K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
182K 1.2K 63
This book will basically be books that I enjoy, from every genre on Wattpad! I will dedicate the chapter to the author whom the story was made by, I...
20.5K 1.7K 50
Charred corpses and ash drifting amidst the falling snow. These are Lana's first memories in life-memories that begin when she was 11 years old. When...