The Accidental Babies (Hart #...

By Mindlessly-Wondering

She didn't mean for it to happen, he was there and then they were doing the worst thing they could. He had a... More

The news
The dinner
Thank you
Ultrasound
Jealousy
Dance
The Funeral
Waking Up
How It Happened
Annoucments
Goals
15 Hours
Time Jump
Extra Scene
Birth
So Twin
Babies For Everyone
Shaking
Oh Please
Picnic
The Man
I'm Sorry
Lost Time
Sequel
Alternative chapter
Authors note

Ignoring

2.4K 84 0
By Mindlessly-Wondering

DANI

"Come on Dani, talk to me." Dan said as I kept walking pushing the curls back to my shoulders.

"Babe, why keep trying. She's clearly not talking to you." Jess said as she patted his shoulder.

"Were twins, you've got to talk to me it's like law." He said anyways as I kept my silence.

I hadn't talked to him for what a week now. Yeah, I was still pissed about that and I would keep going.

"I didn't mean it, he's totally gonna cave before you too big for sex." He said as Josh snorted and I still didn't talk to him.

I had no patience and I guess he should have been more careful. Like I said hormones suck.

"Yeah dude, just stop your not getting any where." Josh said as I felt his frown here.

"I give up then, I'll just stop trying." He exclaimed as we got to the class and he sat down.

We all did learning as he didn't talk but simply did his work. We only knew it was wrong when he didn't even hold Jess's hand.

I didn't do anything but she frowned taking his hand herself. His hand bent around hers but that was about it and he went back to his phone.

That day was pretty boring and it was only when I saw the piece of white paper it got sad.

In memorial of Heather Burns.

The simple words written so beautifully made me want to cry. I stared at it leaning against the dresser when the door opened.

"Hey, what are you doing in here." I was asked by Josh as I looked up at him.

"It's officially been 2 months." I said softly as I faced the paper again.

"I don't follow." He said as he walked behind me and looked down.

"8 weeks." I whispered as he sighed pulling away the paper.

"It's okay." He said softly as I turned around to face him.

"It's not okay, she won't see me have the babies or see them grow up and he the Anut I know she could have." I said starting to cry a little as he listened.

"It's a very tragic loss Dani, but we can't change that." He said softly as I just kept going.

"I just want her back, I want her to come in here say something dumb and crazy." I said at this point barely making out words the tears falling faster.

"I know you do, we all do okay but it's not your fault." He said as his hands found my waist.

He lifted me up placing me on the dresser as I sobbed into his shirt.

"I miss her so much." I sobbed as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"It's okay." He said as I didn't know what to do but cry.

She was gone and I couldn't have saved her if I tried to.

"It should have been me." I said as through my tears as his arms wrapped around me.

"It shouldn't have been anyone, this is no ones fault." He said as I just kept crying.

I heard the door open and he waved a paper. The door soon closed and I kept crying in his chest until I fell asleep.
JOSH

Staring at the paper I put it face down and lifted up her body her legs moving around my waist. I walked down the steps and placed her on the couch softly.

Covering her and walking into the kitchen where the others were.

"What happened." Dan asked as I smiled sadly.

"It's been 2 months, she was just going off about what's going to be missed." I explained as he finally got it.

"Oh." He said quietly "It really has been 2 months already." He said his eyes looking to the floor.

"Heather." Jess said as I nodded and she sighed.

"Are you okay Dan." She asked as he looked over her body.

"Yeah." His voice cracked a little "I just need a minute." He said.

She moved to wrap her arms around him as his eyes shut tightly. I think I saw an actual tear down his face.

Mom and dad smiled sadly and left the room as he stood there with his arms around her.

"I miss her." He whispered as another tear came down her hugging him still.

"I know." She said leaning up to wipe the tear. "We all do, she didn't deserve that at all." She added softly.

He closed his eyes pulling her to him again as she sighed in his chest. She didn't have much more to do.

We couldn't exactly make Heather come back to life at any time we wanted. No matter how good of a person she was.

I went to the living room to give them there privacy and saw Dani move a little. Then again as I sat next to her and shook her body.

She shot your with a large breath as she looked around frantically.

"Calm down, It's me." I said as I saw the small tears falling.

She looked frantic and it was kinda scary as she hid in my chest as my arms wrapped around her.

"It's okay Dani, your okay." I said softly not truly knowing what's wrong.

But she was beginning to sob again and I had a feeling it was about Heather.

"She's gone, I want her here again." She sobbed into my shirt as I sighed at her.

"I know you do, it's okay." I said as I felt Dan walk in the room.

"I'll take her." He mouthed as I nodded pulling away.

He took my place and she seemed to recognize him as her arms wrapped around her twin.

"I miss her so much." She sobbed as he sighed his arms holding her close.

"I know you." He said softly "It's okay because we all do." He added.

It seemed to affect her more then she'd admit. We knew it made her sad but just like now she was sobbing.

Jess leaned towards me as my arm went around her shoulder. I watched Dani cry for like 30 minutes as he just held her.

Telling her things softly was the best he could do I guess and it made me sadder myself. Jess herself stayed at my side wiping the small tears away.

Heather was a sweet girl and she didn't deserve to me killed. It was easy to see how it destroyed her whole attitude.

Dan's too, he wouldn't cry but his eyes wet every sad and he looked like it broke him too. He just tried to help his sister who still sobbed in his chest.

Her whole body wracked in sobs for a good hour before her body became exhausted and she crashed.

"This always happens." He muttered as he lifted her body up in his arms.

She moved closer to him as he lifted up her legs.

"Can you unlock your door." He asked me as I moved closer to him.

"Here, I'll take her. You just worry about Jess for now." I said as he seemed hesitant.

"You sure." He asked me as I nodded and he handed me her body.

She wasn't heavy at all to me as I carried her I would a bride and she moved her head to my chest. Getting her to my room wasn't hard as I set her on the bed.

She mumbled something as I pulled the covers over her.

"Sleep tight." I muttered as I pushed her dark hair behind her ear.

She mumbled and I smiled briefly pressing a very soft kiss to her forehead. She didn't seem to mind as her body relaxed and I moved away from the bed.

But she mumbled her body twitching as I raised a eyebrow. The farther I got the more she moved and I think it was the Babies.

In my worry I sat next to her on the bed and she relaxed again as she laid in my lap.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as I pushed her hair back again.

"You didn't deserve this at all." I kept going for some reason but she couldn't hear me.

"She didn't deserve this, she was such a bright girl. She deserved to live and watch you live together." I said softly but I meant every single word I said.

"But the only good thing out of her death was that Dan told Jess. There really happy together and I feel like she'd be proud." I said smiling a little as I talked.

"Really proud actually. God those two are perfect for each other." I said and I felt the presence finally.

"She would." Dan agreed "She would say about how much I needed this and I was dumb for wasting my time." He said as if he didn't care.

"How long have you been there." I asked as he leaned against the door.

"Not very long, Heather would have liked you with out Wendy. I still find it hard to believe she's gone." This time he sat on my bed looking at his twin.

"I was in my messages the other day and I hadn't deleted hers yet and saw them and my whole heart broke." He said as I looked at him his eyes holding a sadness.

"Her phone probably wasn't shut down." I said as he nodded at me in reply.

"I even called it, I got her voicemail," He said as his voice cracked a little and I frowned.

"I'm sorry dude." I said as he closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

"It's hard, not like losing parents but this one is still so new." He said as he opened his eyes again.

"I know, it's gonna take time." I said as he nodded smiling very sadly.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go. Your doing a really good job." He said patting my leg and leaning the room.

I sighed looking back down as I stared at her and more so her belly.

"I really can't wait for them to be born." I said as the babies glowed and I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 19
She was an Omega They were Alphas She turn rouged They became Kings She wanted love They wanted power She was fighter They were Murders Her fi...
168K 5.3K 16
" Were you ever going to tell me that you had the kid?" I might've changed my mind if I would've known you had her."Dylan said to me as if this whole...
14.6K 464 24
He was a nerd. She was tough, but needed help. She needed someone to love her. He just happened to be just that.
686K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...