Bye, Bye Virginity

By Just-Krissy

*WARNING: Written in 2008, some content may be offensive* Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl unt... More

Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 03
Chapter - 04
Chapter - 05
Chapter - 06
Chapter - 07
Chapter - 08
Chapter - 09
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 27
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 26

797K 11K 1.6K
By Just-Krissy

Hello everyone.

Yes I know its been awhile. I havent exactly been getting many days off work lately. Today I did have a day off, good news is.. I got some writing done. Bad news is...I only got half the chapter done. But because I might not be able to finish the chapter till later this week I figured I'll upload what I have now and Put the next part in this weekend. So.. Enojy!

XoxoX

Krissy

Bye, Bye Virginity

Chapter 25

Another Week Later...

Damen's P.O.V Continues...

I stared out of the Hospital window; looking to the west as the sun began to disappear behind the large mountain on the other side of McLennan. That same mountain was the place I had brought Stasee and somewhere along that mountain was the cliff that I seemed to find so much comfort in. Usually when I had a lot on my mind, or when I just needed to get away from reality for a while I would go there. But apparently even that cliff couldn't give me the comfort I needed.

Every morning I would watch the sun rise above the ocean on the east side. Each time the sun would rise; so would my hopes. A new day had begun and with this new day my faith in Stasee's awakening would resurface. But as every day came to an end and as I watched the sun set in the west behind those large mountains; it felt like a part of my soul would disappear with it. Each day it seemed to get worse and worse. I would spend almost every day completely emotionless; I couldn't remember the last time I laughed...Well, actually I could. It was four weeks ago; right after Stasee had punched Candise in the face and we were speeding off in my Truck.

The only thing that kept reminding me that I was still human and that I wasn't a complete emotionless psycho path was when I cried. I would sit at Stasee's bedside; staring at her motionless body, praying and begging for her to wake up. But aside from the few tears I shed regularly; my facial expression stayed neutral. My strength to even attempt to fake a smile had vanished; the only time I spoke was to Stasee and I felt like there was a large void inside me. But I knew I would never leave her and I would stay at her side forever if I had too.

I turned back around to look over at the hospital bed in which Stasee laid peacefully asleep. I sighed before slowly walking over to the large bouquet of white lilies that sat on the bedside table next to a cute little brown teddy bear. My fingers trailed along the stem of the flower as I inhaled the fragrant sent I was beginning to grow so use to. Every week I would go to the Hospital gift shop and replace the lilies with new ones.

I let my fingers fall away from the flowers as I moved towards the bed; taking my place on the seat next to Stasee. I reached my hand towards her before intertwining my fingers through her small ones. I rest my head on her bed as I looked up to her closed eyes.

"How's she doing today...?" I looked up to the sound of my brother's voice.

Brandon and Karis were standing in the doorway, hand in hand, looking down at Stasee and I with sympathetic facial expressions. I slightly bit down on my lip before shaking my head slowly.

Karis let go of Brandon as she walked over to the side of the hospital bed.

"Hey Stase." Karis said; trying to sound upbeat. "Me and Brandon are here...We can't stay long because well, him and I are performing in Romeo and Juliet at the school today. Yah we both managed to get the two main roles in the play."

I saw the shimmering wetness that glazed over her eyes as she spoke. Talking to Stasee was always the hardest part; for all of us.

Brandon slowly made his way towards Karis. He gently placed his arm around her neck as he looked down at Stasee, struggling to smile.

"We'll, uh, maybe you know...We'll video tape it for you. That way, you don't miss out." Brandon said while stuttering over his words. "We just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing before we go."

"Yah, but we'd better go." Karis said softly while bending down and kissing Stasee's forehead, "we love you, Stasee."

I looked back over at Stasee as Karis and Brandon turned around and began to walk out of the room.

"Damen..." Brandon's soft voice reached my ears.

"Huh?"

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm sure Trent would come in for a few hours and stay with her." Brandon continued but I merely just shook my head. "Damen, please...Just talk to me. You've barely said two words to anyone in the past week!"

I looked up at my little brother before letting out a heavy breath. I turned away and looked back down at Stasee.

"Damen! Seriously, just come watch mine and Karis' performance." Brandon's voice grew more urgent.

"No!" I finally spat out. "No...Tonight is my night with Stasee, I'll come tomorrow when Trent's here."

Brandon stared at me for another moment before turning around and leaving. I closed my eye for a second; trying to get myself under control. Brandon didn't deserve that, he was just worried about me but I'm only aloud to stay with Stasee every second night and there was no way I was going to give up even an hour of that time.

I looked back down at Stasee. My hand was still holding her as my other hand reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Stasee..." I whispered quietly. "I..Uh, I...Well."

I let out a heavy breath as my fingers slightly tightened around her hand before loosening.

"I don't know what I'm trying to say." I finally admitted as my eyes trailed from her face to our hands. I reached towards her and gently pressed my lips against the back of her hand. "It's just...Can you hear me? Stasee, please...Just show me some kind of sign. Please?"

I could already feel the small tears growing in my eyes, the tears that seemed to appear each time I attempted to speak to her. I turned my head as my eyes glanced back up at her angelic face.

"Please, Stasee...I need to know, just do something...If you can hear me; please try! Stasee,try...Some kind of sign, anything!" I begged quietly as a single tear fell down my cheek. I stared at her; waiting, wishing, hoping for some kind of sign. For something, anything just to prove to me that she could actually hear me. But nothing happened; her body stayed as motionless as ever with the only movement coming from her chest.

My eyes then fell downwards as I felt the stinging pain of disappointment once again. I just wanted to burst into tears and never stop crying; to hold her body close to mine and never let her go. But I knew better; I knew I had to hold myself together, if not for me then at least for Stasee.

I then rested my head back down on the bed as my eyes found their way back towards mine and Stasee's interlocked hands. "Stasee..." I barely whispered her name as I continued to rest my head on the bed; my tears slightly beginning to blur my vision.

My eyes slowly began to close as my eye lids forced my remaining tears to roll down my face. I just wanted to hear her voice again, to look into her light brown eyes, to see her adorable little smile...I just wanted her to wake up.

Suddenly I felt Stasee's hand slightly tighten around mine as my eyes flung open and I jerked into an upright position. "Dr. Moore, Someone, come here!?" I yelled as water filled my eyes once again. I quickly glanced towards her face; the feeling of her fingers still slightly moving against mine shot tingles through my entire body.

Her closed eye lids slightly fluttered as I sat there in anticipation.

"Stasee, come on!" I said with a shaky voice, "You can do it, just open your eyes. Please, Stasee...I know you can pull through!"

I watched her as her eye lids slowly began to rise upwards. Her sandy colored eyes soon found their way to me as tears streamed down my face. I felt completely paralyzed, all I could do we sit there and stare at her as tears of joy continued to flow down my face.

"D-Damen...?" Stasee's voice came out so weak and yet it was as harmonic as ever.

~~~

I know its short, but its honestly the most I can get done at the Moment.

I'll try and write in the mornings before I go to work, maybe that way I can get my chapters done quicker. lol.

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 129K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
57 13 9
From one party to another was what Chers life constituted of since puberty. She wasn't stupid she did very well in school and she enjoyed it most of...
98.6K 4.1K 37
[Editing slowly in progress] **** When nerdy girl, Ally Night bumps into a cute guy she never imagines it could change her life. She never thought th...
9.3K 214 43
Stephanie Coleman's life is perfect, she's in the honor roll, has caring parents, and the two best friends she could ever ask for. She's cheerful and...