Doc

By katonaviki93

Dr. Aaron Addison is a common doctor in the medicial departement. With a common lifestyle and is gay. But his... More

Doc
ch2
ch3
ch4
Ch 5
Ch6
Ch7
ch 8
Ch9
Doc Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch12
Ch 13
ch14
Ch15
ch16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch20
ch21
Ch 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Reunion *Special chapter 1*
Reunion *Special Chapter 2*
Reunion Chapter 3 *Specials* Peek in!!!
Reunion *Specials* Chapter Three
Reunion Doc Specials*Chapter 4* PEEK_IN
Reunion *Doc Specials* Chapter 4
Chapter 5(notice)

Ch19

1.6K 62 12
By katonaviki93

All daylong,I tried to avoid Kimberly. When my shift ended, I still didn't quite know what to do,but I managed to admit ,that I can't fool myself anymore than this ,at least today . . . so I made my way to the bakery where  Mr.surgeon waited for me.

I stepped inside the shop and the sweet smells made my mouth water. 

"Hey Doc. Here." Waved with a smile Brandon ,while eating muffins at a table in the corner of the shop.

I nodded and with a weary, tired smile and made my way to him, and sat down across him at the table.

"What's up?" Asked  the man with full mouth .His hair in a mess but still in ponytail.

"Don't talk with your mouth full of muffins." I smiled and shook my head . . . like a child really." Tired.Long shift. You?" 

He swallowed and took a sip from his hot chocolate. "Ahhh, hot. . . shit. " I chuckled at him. "Don't laugh at me . It burns. " He stuck out his tongue.

I raised my hands. " Sorry ,maybe I will have to treat that serious injury of yours. " I ended my sentence with a wink.

"Keep that thought,Doc. "He laughed " But later I wanted to take you out to dinner and after that get you drank ."

"Oh, so after dinner, you get me wasted and try to have your wicked way with me." I leaned closer and lowered my voice.

"Well , one can always  try." He winked and copied me,get closer to my face." But I like them willing. " 

"Hmm, maybe then we just leave out the dinner and get over to the drunk part. After that "I sat back in my seat. "We should go to your place ,Kimberly is rather curious.I'm sure she will wait till I get home, before she goes to sleep. "

He grinned and leaned back in his chair too. "Fine with me. But for one,I am hungry and I think you too.After an 48 hours shift. So, dinner at my place? "

"Well okay with me ,but I have to tell you,I ain't a chef. " I pointed out my cooking skills ,or rather the deficiency of it. 

He chuckled and raised one hand. "I can make something simple don't worry.Or we can always order."

"I think we should order you seem tired yourself too." 

" I am. Long day  as you said. " There was a frown on his face as he admitted how exhausted he was."We should order some Chinese .You like it?" 

"So how was your day? "I asked again with a gentle smile."And Chinese okay with me. "

"Good then ,deal. "He sent me grin,but it didn't reach his usually playful eyes." Well shit day, but I don't like to repeat myself that much, you know. " He winked again trying to play me out.

"But somehow you always manage to make me repeat again and again my sentences. " I sighed and ordered some tea with some cheese rolls.

"Ha ,true." He took a bit from his sweets again and continued after he swallowed. " Fair is fair then." 

I nodded and gestured with my hand for him to keep talking. " I had some issue, with one of my patients ." I raised an interested eyebrow.

"You are a surgeon ,your patients are either sleeping or. . . sleeping. " 

He nodded with that worn out, but also boyish grin." Well that's true, but you know,I like to know whom I work on .After the operation what happens to them.Stuff like that. "

" My superiors leave me alone with that one, it's my choice anyway. "He shrugged,carelessly.As if. He was a caring guy,he couldnt fool anyone,me neither.

"This woman ,she was under my hands once or twice and today, again. " He placed his hands on his jaw." I implanted a metal plate in her chin.She will be okay .But I am afraid ,it doesn't matter what I do, I will see her again."

I sent him an odd look." Her face, well ,she almost didnt have a face from the punches she got from his boyfriend.I will work on her some more of course. " He leaned back in his seat a bit more and crossed his hands on his chest. "And you know what ? When I entered to her room, to check up on her ,guess who was there sitting on her bed? "He looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Who?" I asked, but I had a tip.

"Her fucking man, and what a surprise?They are together again. It's not even the first time, Aaron. "I was taken aback at how serious his expression got.Disdain,anger,scorn. Dark feelings for a light guy like him. "I can't understand this crazy world anymore . . . really."He shook his head, like he wanted to shoo away all the bad things.

I nodded ."Well you know ,it must be hard on her. When someone is a victim and the abuse coming from her loved one, it's very hard to leave or to forgive and start again . They mostly think it's their fault,the abusers always manage to convince them. " I explained carefully,I was rather well-informed in this type of cases after all.

"I know. . .  Okay ,I don't .But she could get help you know. I tried, but she lies to me.To the police, to herself. On days like this,I just fucking get the feeling, that I'm wasting my time. It doesn't matter how many times I . . put her face together, because she. . .  will go home with that bastard and the circle. . . never ends."  His hands were in fists on the table as he spoke, and fury shone in his dark silver eyes."I just want to beat the shit out of the bastard, you know. "

"It's her choice Brandon ,and you ain't wasting your time. Believe me, I ain't the sweet  talking type. You are a good surgeon and maybe. . . just maybe a good man after all. " I winked at him,then gave him the warmest smile I could manage with years, and years of practice.

He glanced at me with an amused face. " You are the sweet talking type Doc. It's time to admit it."

I laughed, quite loudly ." Okay.Maybe you are right." I took a bite from my cheese rolls and lifted my cup of tea to my mouth.

"And flirtatious too." He added.

"Only when I have enough alcohol in my system." I placed my cup down and waved the waitress over to us." It's bakery or café? "I asked looking around .

"Don't know,but they have delicious  food and delicious looking waiters. " I chuckled and nodded."Well either of them as delicious as you . "  He winked again.

"And you saying I am such a flirt. " I answered and smiled while I searched for my wallet, while the waitress waited at our table . "You are my quest." 

"I never denied my  flirty  nature. And thanks. . .  Im paying for the Chinese then. . . After or before the fun. " He winked again and we got curious look as he leaned closer to my face. "I will get the car . "

With that he waltzed out from the bakery, I shook my head with a smirk. "Sorry he can't behave in. . . any place. " I paid and the young girl giggled at my comment. 

"No problem, Sir. Thanks for coming.Have fun. " She teased me while leaving.

I stood up and and put on my coat with a shook with my head. "Youngsters, nowadays. "Murmuring myself, as I left the bakery or café or something along those lines. 

Brandon parked the car in front of the shop and waited for me to get in. I was happy he didn't open for me the car door, or anything embarassing like that. I couldn't stand when somebody treat me like some 'lady'.

"So, where to go? " He asked and took out a pack of fag from his pockets. "Do you mind?" I shook my head and he lowered the car window. "Thanks. " 

"Your place. " I answered while he lit up the cigarette between his lips. 

"So,you really don't wan to get pissed? " He asked while he concentrated on the road.Seemengly,surprised,tough we agreed to go to his, just minutes ago. It showed how much he was troubled over his patient,and couldnt shake the feeling of uselessness,tough doctors had to face most of the time with this problem.

"Do you have wine or beer ? " I switched on the radio without asking for permission, and found some pleasant music for my taste. Tried to take his mind off ,of his troubles.

" Oh,I like this one, too. "He pointed to the radio with the fag in his hands. "Wine ,I have wine Egri Bikavér. Very expensive red wine, I got it from my sister . " 

"From Spain?" I asked with furrowed brows. 

"From Hungary ,in the heart of Europe as they say. A small country in the middle of the Carpathian Mountains we went their when I was younger ,climbing. " 

"I see. But she was in Spain how she got wine from there?" I asked again confusedly .

"She has a friend and they often visit each other . . and sis gave me Mária's present saying i should try it. " He smiled and looked at me  while he explained carefully.

"I see. Then we should try it. Free wine for me. "I stated with a grin.

"Wine and Chinese? Aye?" He snickered and watched the road while throwing out his cigarette butt. 

"Well aren't we stylish ?" I grinned at him. "Where the aye coming from?"I asked again ,couldnt hold back my interest. He was in the spot light of most of my interest nowadays. Strange,but not a bad feeling.

"My uncle, he is living in Scotland.I often went there as a child, with my family. Relaxing and oh, of course climbing. That country has beautiful mountains with breathtaking sky and all.It's just when you are up there ,you feel so small and paltry . The sky endless but you got the feeling you just have reach out with your  hands to touch it. And the mountains....they can swallow you. Beautiful really .."He looked me in the eye and he caught me off guard with his emotional speech " I would like to show it to you once. " 

I swallowed hard "So, this is why you wanted to be astronaut?"I diverted the conversation fast and felt like a coward. . . but I couldn't come up with anything else. Wasnt up to plan to the future,when I didnt even know what was happening in the present.Between me and this luring man.

He laughed and watched the road once again, not saying anything about my deflection . "I love the scenery from the hills ,and hey, everybody wants to be an astronaut, aye?" 

I chuckled, awkwardly ."Well lot of child dreams about it, yeah. "

"What was your dream, Doc?"  He asked with his easy going attitude and boyish,charming smile.

"Mine. . . hmm, let me think. "

"You have to think about it?" Chuckling,he made a face like he couldnt beleive what I've just said.

"Don't mock me. It was a long time ago. " I waved him off,tried to defend myself .

"Oh Doc, I don't think so." He answered between laughs.

"Oh. Okay , okay. I don't know. Really ,I ain't the dreaming type. I just wanted to be.. an adult? " Truthfully.

"Adult? " His mocking smirk was adorable. "Okay Mr.Adult ,why did you became doctor, then?"

"I ain't saying, you will laugh and tease me more. " I shook my head and grinned. 

"I won't, ne? Tell me ,tell me. I will be good boy.I promise. "He pleaded me with a pouting face and irritating girly tone.

"But don't laugh at me. "I pointed my finger threateningly at him.

Brandon glanced at me and said."Promise."With a wink.

"My mother said I have the brains to do it, and that she would be happy .I wanted her to be proud of me, something like " Hey can't even give you a grand child, so I want to be at least a hard working son.I useful part of society ,something like that . " I smiled with flushing cheeks,and feeling embarassed like hell. 

Brandon just grinned while driving and after an amount of time ,he commented. "I can understand the feeling .All of my siblings gave my parents grandchildren, but somehow I get the feeling, that even if were alone, they  wouldn't go hard on me for being gay.I can say,that I have a very loving family.I am lucky . " He seemed to be proud of his family and there was so much warmness,love and generally peacefullnessin his voice as talked about them.It made my heart fill with something shimmering too.

"I have siblings too. " I smiled and my mind started to ran wild about my father and my siblings ,my mother. Before I could came to my senses we were in front of a classy apartment complex. 

We got out of the car and Brandon guided me inside his apartment.It was very luxurious with a grand kitchen and living room in the first floor with a lot of glass walls ,i think this is the name for it .The house was like some big one place and only the glass walls separated the living room from the kitchen and from the corridor that leaned to stairs .I was in awe-

"I start to think ,maybe I would be better off, as a surgeon." I stated while Brandon got his shoes off .  

"I will take that as a compliment.My finances are mostly in my brother hands, he invests it "He seemed thoughtful for a moment, then he shrugged."Hell, I don't know what he is doing with it ,but it works. "

"Good brother you have. " I always tought being the oldest was great,but looking around in the breathtaking apartment ,suddenly I got the feeling,that I want to have a big brother as helpful as his. Then chuckled at my sillines.

"Right? I will get a shower, if you don't mind.My home, is your home."He made a big gesture with his hands. "Get comfortable. "He started to undress and made his way to the stairs "Or you can have a shower with me. " With wiggling brows,he pulled his shirt off, tearing the buttons down .Then threw it with a lustful face ,and a hellishly sexy move on me. I laughed and dodged it.When it fell on the floor,I eyed his half naked body up and down. Like a hungry ,starving animal. Even felt like that.Seriously.

"I will. . . "I dropped my jacket on the couch , stepped closer to the stairs with a devilish grin, and ran my hand over his heaving naked chest,hot flesh against my fingertips.Brandon gulped. "Get comfortable. " 

"You are such a tease ,but your choice." With his nostrils flaring ,face sulking he huffed and turned to walk up the stairs. Unintentionally,giving a perfect sight of his firm,moving little arse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 64 33
Summer. A good time to unwind, relax ,and have a fling. But when the fling turns to dust as summer ends, you want to cry in autumn and winter all sea...
14 1 10
Jordan and Noah are Best Friends. Complete opposites, but Best Briends. Jordan works at the small town car-workshop. He is 19, goes out partying, ne...
676K 38K 30
"Call me an assh*le all you want. It won't stop me from making you the best doctor you can be." . . . . . Naomi Reece's life was complicated long be...
60 0 49
Respectable. Ambitious. Resilient. Dr. Carter is offered a position with a mind-blowing salary, but it requires her to live with the grumpiest man a...