Return To Me [On Hiatus]

By PatchingUpTheHoles

Peter Pan was the boy who would never grow up, no matter how many other children did. Peter Pan was the boy w... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
eight (F I N I S H E D)
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen

author's note

18.6K 106 15
By PatchingUpTheHoles

In December of 2011, my friend and I watched, for the first time, the Peter Pan movie from 2003. Now, we had only seen the animated version of the movie and so when we watched it, it opened a whole new story. From that interest came a role play, and from that interest, role play, and growing obsession for the story, I read the book.

Now, I had never even known that there had been a book until after watching the movie. When I bought the book, I had the feeling I would in fact love it as much as the movie. To no surprise, I did, but liked the movie just a little more (only because of the romantic relationship between Peter and Wendy). I'm a girl who loves romance, don't kill me!

Once I had read the book and watched the movie a few more times, this story sprung to life. A small, simple idea became a huge story unveiling itself right before my very eyes. So, here we are, a few months later, and almost three chapter have been posted, and so far I think it's going on perfectly.

So, I want to thank all of you. Every time I read a comment about how my writing is amazing and the story is awesome, I feel just that much more excited for the story and stories to come, and the books I plan to publish in the future.

With a huge, cyber-hug, I'll leave you all to read!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 88 42
Wendy was the new girl, neglected by her father to tend for her little brothers. She didn't think that visiting a strange amusement park would turn h...
3.6K 70 12
After being heart broken by Wendy and the Lost Boys leaving, Peter Pan leaves the Island of Neverland and searches for a new home full of adventure...
3.5K 81 11
This is the fanfic I'm writing for @gallifreydeductions fanfic contest ---------------------- Wendy Darling, a young 15 year old, leads a satisfying...
455K 10K 22
Kate is a girl shy, quiet and lonely. One night she has the most horrifying nightmare of all, her screaming catches the Shadows attention, and it ta...