Secrets *On Hiatus*

By Mrs_Orton25

Secrets can be poison in a relationship... More

Introduction/ Prologue
Chapter Two- Crazy Therapy
IMPORTANT PSA!! PLEASE Read!!
Chapter Three- TLC/ Club Karma
Chapter Four- Guilt Trip
Chapter Five- Royal Rumble
Chapter Six- Happy Birthday Chloe Elizabeth!
VERY, VERY Important Author's Note
Chapter Seven- Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Chapter Eight- I'm Tired
Chapter Nine- Life Without You
WARNING
Chapter Ten- Preparation

Chapter One- How It All Started

5.6K 63 4
By Mrs_Orton25

Sorry if the pic is weird! I couldn't find her in any other of John's ring gear!

**************************************************************************************

Friday Night Smackdown

AJ's POV

C- Bellabuster by Nikki!

1...

2...

3! DING! DING! DING!

"And the winner of this match, and new Diva's champion, Nikki Bella!" Justin Roberts yells into the mic. I lay there in shock, mad because I can't believe I let Brie distract me! Nikki is handed the Diva's title, which was mine, until 2 minutes ago. They climb out of the ring, hugging each other, and putting the loser sign on their foreheads. They walk backstage obviously proud of what they've just done. The titantron shows the closing of the match. I feel a tear brim in my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. I walk backstage, hoping to get some comfort from my husband of 3 years, the leader of Cenation, and current WWE champion, John Cena. But what I find him doing is sickening to my stomach. I find him and Nikki in what appears to be along and heart-warming embrace. Why the hell is he hugging her? She's not the one who just lost the Diva's championship to someone who didn't even deserve a title shot in the first place! I storm over to them, and they part quickly.

"Really John? Really? You're hugging her? She's not the one who just lost the Diva's championship to someone who didn't even deserve a title shot in the first place!" I say as I look at Nikki, who has her arms folded.

"You know what AJ? You're partially right. Of course, I won the Diva's title, but you lost to someone who is clearly better than you in and out of the ring." She said with a devious grin on her face as she turned and walked away. I tried to grab her, but John held me back. He always knows how calm me down.

"AJ, calm down. You know she just said that just to say that. We both know you'll get your rematch at TLC."

"But why were you embracing her John? It looked like something was going on. Is there something you need to tell me?" I felt tears forming in my eyes. I hope he doesn't... I love him. He's been the best man I've every had. Yes, better than Bryan, Dolph, Punk, and Randy. He has changed my life completely. I've learned to control my anger, I've been going to therapy, and I don't get as crazy as I used to. And yes, I don't care if people say the word crazy around me anymore. I even use it myself now! Only when John and I are talking about the old me of course!

"AJ, there is nothing I need to tell you. Except for that you are the only woman I love, the only woman I will ever love. There is no one on this earth that's going to come in between our love. I promise." John said with the look on his face I know all too well. He took of his hat, set it down on the floor, and grabbed me by the waist, and stared into my eyes, just like when Vickie was "accusing" John of having an affair, only this time, she doesn't have to accuse anybody of anything becasue this is all too real. He leaned in, and connected his soft lips with mine. I felt a spark as our lips moved in sync. We finally parted, and we linked hands and headed to our dressing rooms so John and I could get ready for his match against Randy Orton. I changed into one of John's "Never Give Up" half-shirts, put on a pair of  "U Can't C Me" sweatbands, some grey shorts, and my black and white high-top Converses. I straightened and curled my hair, put on some makeup, sprayed on some perfume, and walked out of the door. John was already waiting for me. He had on the same shirt, some khaki shorts, and his shoes. I can never remember the name of his shoes for anything! He keeps telling me, and I keep forgetting. It's like the more he tells me, the more I forget!

"Why, you look beautiful." John says to me, making me blush.

"Aww John!"

"Are you ready, my love?" He asks me as he holds out his hand.

"Yes, I am." I say as we link hands and head to the gorilla. John's music starts to play, and the crowd goes wild.

Your time is up, my time is now, you can't see me, my time is now, it's the franchise boy I'm shinin now, you can't see me, my time is now!

John and I walk out, hand-in-hand, and the crowd loves it! We are faces, of course! And we've told the WWE Universe we're married. John looks at his title, at the fans, and at me, all with that toothy grin on his face I love so much.

"This contest is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring, being accompained to the ring by AJ Lee, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 251 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!" John holds the rope open for me to step in first, then he steps in. He takes his belt off, and holds in in the air. He bounces off the rope a couple of times before slinging his hat into the crowd. He hands his belt to the producer, takes his shirt off, and throws it in the crowd as well.

I hear voices in my head, they counsel me, they understand, they talk to me

The Apex Predator, Randy Orton walks slowly and menacing down to the ring. The reaction from the fans isn't very heart-warming, considering it's 35 degrees in Little Rock, Arkansas. He steps in the ring and walks to the corner, staring John and I down. He gets on the second rope, leans back, and does his cocky pose. Ugh! Makes me sick every time I see him do it. The fans were probably thinking the same thing because as soon as he does it, they boo loudly for the nine time World champion. The ref signals the ringing of the bell, and the match begins.

Randy's POV

The bell rings, signaling for the match to begin, and I got right after John. I kick him in the gut, and hit him on his back, and he falls down. What a weakling... I pick him back up and irsh-whip him into the rope, and catch him with a shoulder tackle. I go for the pin, but he easily kicks out at 1. He gets up, and we lock up. I have him in a headlock, and we go to the ropes. He pushes me off of him, and instead of going all the way to the other set of ropes, I catch John off guard by kicking him in the gut again. I look out to the crowd, and they boo. I do my signature pose, and wink at AJ. Damn I miss her...

Author's POV

Randy has been in control the entire match. He has delivered his second rope DDT, and is setting up for the RKO. John gets up, turns around, but realizes he's about to get a face full of mat, and reverses it by lifting Randy on his shoulders, about to hit an AA, but Randy reverses it by turning John around and hitting the RKO. He slithers to get the pin.

1...

2... John kicks out at 2 1/2. The look on Randy's face tells it all. You could hear the entire arena breathe a breath of fresh air. Randy goes for the pin again, thinking it was just a reflex that caused John to kick out.

1... This time, John kicks out at 1. Well, his is known for his endurance and determination. AJ is pacing back and forth outside the ring, worried about her husband. Randy gets out of the ring, and stands in the way of AJ. She doesn't see him, and bumps into him.

"What the hell is your problem Randy? What do you want?"

"AJ, I miss you. I miss us. Don't you?" Randy clearly caught AJ off guard, but not for long. She gives him a hard slap to the face. Randy was ready to RKO her out cold right then and there, but he had to remember where he was. He climbed back into the ring, unprepared for what await him. While he was yelling at AJ, who was trying to tell him to turn around, John had gotten up, and was ready for Randy to turn around. Randy fell right into their trap and suffered and AA for the second time this week. John scrambled for the pin.

1...

2...

3! DING! DING! DING!

"And the winner of this match is, John Cena!" Justin Roberts said into the mic.

AJ's POV

Yes! Randy fell right into my trap! I knew he was standing right there the whole time. I just said that to give John time to get up. I gave John his title and raised his arm, while the WWE Universe cheered. I let his arm down and told him to turn around as fast as I could. He turned around at the right time becasue Randy was trying to cheap shot him. Not on my watch... John dropped his title, and gave Randy another AA for the second time tonight, the third time this week. Randy rolled out of the ring, holding his back. John picked up his title off the ground, and held it up toward Randy, who was standing on the ramp. John waved his hand inf front of his face and said, "You can't see me." Only loud enough for me to hear, but Randy read his lips, and he walked backstage. Raw went off the air, with John and I in the ring, holding up each other's arm.

Home

John's POV

AJ and I got out of the car, exhausted from Smackdown. It's prety cool that every Superstar and Diva get their own house in every city and state we go to. Our daughter, Chloe Elizabeth Cena, was sound asleep in the backseat. We love to take her along with us on the road. Plus, she has other kids around her age to play with, thanks to Kaitlyn and Dolph, Randy and Layla, and Sheamus and Maryse.

"I'll get her babe." I tell AJ. I open the door of the car, take off the seatbelt, and carry Chloe Elizabeth bridal style into the house. I lay her on the couch for now. I go back out to the car, and grab AJ I's bags and take them in the house. I close the door with my feet and set our bags down. I pick up Chloe Elizabeth, take her to her room, and lay her down. I kiss her goodnight, and quietly crack the door. I go back downstairs qand grabs our bags and take them to our room. I grab my clothes and go to the guest bathroom and take a shower, while AJ takes a shower in our bathroom. After I get out of the shower, I put on some boxers and go into our room. I put my clothes in the dirty basket. AJ is already in the bed.

"Tired?" I ask as I wrap my arm around her when I get in the bed.

"Very." She says. She turns around and kisses me passionately. "Goodnight babe. I love you."

"I love you too AJ. Goodnight." I fall asleep happily.

********************************************************************

 "GET OUT!"

"AJ, I can explain-"

"SHUTUP! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! HOW IS OUR DAUGHTER GONNA REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" 

"I do-"

*SLAP!* 

***************************************************************************

 "GET OUT!"

"AJ, I can explain-"

"SHUTUP! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! HOW IS OUR DAUGHTER GONNA REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" 

"I do-"

*SLAP!* 

********************************************************************************

"GET OUT!"

"AJ, I can explain-"

"SHUTUP! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! HOW IS OUR DAUGHTER GONNA REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" 

"I do-"

*SLAP!* That kept replaying in my head, like a dream. I sat up in the bed, sweaty. I looked at the clock. 3:15. I decided to go check on Chloe Elizabeth. I make sure she's asleep. I tiptoe back to our room, and crawl in the bed.

"Had a bad dream babe?" AJ ask me in a groggly voice.

"Yeah." She takes my arm and wraps it around her.

"It's okay. I'm here for you." I fall asleep again, only this time, not thinking about the dream, but what I didn't know was that that dream was a warning of what was to come. If only I knew... If only I knew...

It's 5 minutes until midnight, and I fulfilled my promise! So what do you think?

Will John tell AJ about the dream?

How will she react if he does?

What does Nikki have against AJ?

What does AJ have against Nikki?

Will he continue to have this same dream?

Will it drive him crazy, to the point him and AJ will be on the verge of getting a divorce?

Why was John hugging Nikki?

Could he still have feelings for her?

What will Chloe Elizabeth have to say about all of this?

Don't forget to:

Vote & Comment! <3

Thefuturemrsorton119

&

natynasmith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 208 4
The fact that we hate each other don't mean we can't fuck. Just don't fall in love with me. Jey Uso/OC 4 part series.
90.6K 2.4K 43
Nikki Bella is best known for her relationship with John Cena, but what happens when he betrays their love and she finds comfort in an unexpected per...
53.9K 1.2K 29
Nikki is not as happy with John as she used to be Roman and Charlotte's relationship is going through a bit of a rough patch just one kiss could chan...
24.6K 534 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...