The Legend Of Zelda: Fallen H...

By SIR_QUACK_ALOT

[Being edited] Posted February, 2017 (After reading a couple of Ghirahim X Link fics i got in the mood of wri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Random pictures!
Chapter 8
Boraus's Idea?
Dual
Undone

Chapter 7

431 17 2
By SIR_QUACK_ALOT

~Old Friend?~

Just pass the glass doors of a king bedroom, a youth sat over a ledge, red eyes gazing toward that far never-ending moon with content. As a strong breeze pulled at him his legs swayed, moving forward then back in a constant swing.

Link had grown accustomed to this forced upon life. Only a few days had passed since the time he was brought here, but they felt long and very drawn out. Link finally got his tunic back about two days prior, but it was altered greatly.

A different metal was used for his chainmail, s scale-sleek like texture to it that clung desperately to his body and his tunic was dyed black, much larger slits at either side. His pants on the other hand... Were never given back?

When Link got mad about it and started to argue with Ghirahim, the man simply walked off saying- "A deal's a deal~" and closed the door.

Link, (I've never been so infuriated!!! I wear big baggy clothing for a reason!) He argued with himself.

Link kicked more aggressively before calming down and leaning back. A surprisingly strong gust of wind then hammered against his flesh, making him only flinch slightly before relaxing into it, a soft hum leaving at the pleasant feeling it brought.

It reminded him so much home, of the sky. He felt the tears sting behind his eyes and he began to curl into himself. "I don't care about staying there... I just was to let them know I am all right. I Deserve at least the much." He whispered, his heart aching.

Footsteps echoed in the back making Link halt. Leaning back head tilt upside Link was graced to the sight of the demon king, the Lord upside down at the angle he stared, the man looking somewhat irked? It gave the youth a smile.

Ghirahim, "could you not do that, sky child. You will fall at this rate."

Link's smirk became broader and, before the other could react, he let go.

Falling backward, red eyes watch brown grow large as the owner started to panic. Giggling, as his head neared the floor, Link planted his hands below and twisted with his wrist to land on his feet before the older demon, that smug grin of his still worn.

"You didn't really think I would hurt myself, did you?" Link asked, taunted.

Ghirahim frowned. "Yes, and that was not funny."

Link laughed even more and looked back to the sky, a frown resettling the minute he saw the moon.

Ghirahim took noticed, "you know, boy. I know of a way to get to the human world with ease?"

Eye's suddenly filled with hope, Link parted his lips to speak when a finger hovered over them.

Ghirahim, "but you can not stay there now... You have almost finished your change from mortal to demon. Anything human about you is completely gone."

Link shook his head. "I just wanted them to know that I am ok..."

Ghirahim sighed tilting his head. "How did you even get here? You never told me."

Stunned by the request to know, Link cast his gaze low, shuffling subtly. "After... I killed Demise, his angry spirit, I guess you could say, dragged me back through the portal of time and, dropped me here?"

It was a surprise to Ghirahim that he saw no malice or hate come from the young boy. Not from his voice or his eyes. He treated the issue like it was nothing but an uncomfortable fact? Very odd, but reassuring. It's better than the Hero came to terms with the issue rather than to get consumed by it.

Releasing a sigh, Ghirahim reached out to caress the boy's face, running his fingers through silky hair. "Ok, thank you for telling me... Now! Let us go on to the throne room! I have business to take care of and a new item to show off."

Link glared at the man. (I swear if you were referring to me.)

Ghirahim laughed at the look the other gave. "Oh, come now sky child, you are quite the prize and, the business I have today happens to be with an old friend. So, letting him know of you is better when done quickly."

Link rolled his eyes after making sure the lord ahead was not watching at that particular moment. (Quite a prize my ass.)

~~

Ghirahim sat with his throne rooms chair, waiting most patiently for the guards to send in the person he wished to see most. Elated to once more see a friend he had not in weeks, someone he was all too excited to show a certain mortal changed demon too.

Link didn't wish too much attention on himself though, so he refused to sit or stand near the much older demon, somewhat surprised Ghirahim gave him this respite. Instead, he was stood by a near wall, only a couple feet away from the other man vs only a couple of centimeters.

Link propped his right foot against the wall, knee bent at an acute angle. He was completely relaxed against the stone, his arms crossed over his chest.

Link ignored the annoyed glances from other servants, only glaring back at them after a while with a smirk when they wouldn't respectfully quit on their own. He realized this was a drastic change from who he used to be, but then again. He was no longer a scared teen. He basically did a one-man war mostly on his own. Fought creatures beyond him, and now lived with those very creatures he was killing just a week ago peacefully.

That family he liked did not count when he mentally addressed this issue. They were different. But everyone else here? It was clear at first glance they were not. No one here wanted him her but... Ghirahim.

The large throne doors opened wide then, earning all of their attention.

Slowly a man with long dark green hair came waltzing in, his skin a translucent silver. He wore a pirate like-coat with many layers the first white, then blue, black at the base.

He wore very fitted pants showing off his lean figure, his coat short at the front to show off its cream color, the back hanging low with a navy blue, contrasting the cotton-fabric that covered Thin legs greatly.

The man was tall, like Ghirahim if not taller but more slender. Though, it seemed everyone here was tall... Where Link was from, he was of average height but here he only made it to almost everyone's shoulders or chin...

The man's blue eyes flicker as he met with Ghirahim's brown and smiled brightly in return, arms outstretched wide. His eyes were shimmering with magic making his white eyeliner glow, somehow enhancing his effeminate features.

Ghirahim got up from his seat and met the man halfway, strolling with a flamboyant stride that matched the other equally. "Nice to see you again Lord Boraus."

The man smiled and flipped his hair to the back of him, a long high ponytail being its choice of style. "It is a pleasure to see you again as well, old friend."

Boraus waved his hand making a paper appear from nothing and passed it to the other. "Here is my report, now..." The man grabbed his chin, tilting his head to the side. "Won't you tell me why you change your look? You look wonderful either way but now you look more handsome than beautiful?"

Ghirahim smiled. "Yes well, I made a few wardrobe changes as a deal for the pretty little thing over there. He prefers me with no make-up it seems."

Boraus tipped his head to look at Link, eyes wide and curious.

The boy, Link, stood still only adjusting his eyes to focus on the others. The man walked from Ghirahim's side and made his way towards the youth on the wall and towered over him curiously.

Link didn't even bother to move. He only let his eyes follow as he stared back at the taller man.

Boraus, "Its a boy? He's so tiny."

Link glared at him his red eyes glowing. (You already piss me off.)

The man kneeled down before him observing him with an almost childlike nature, overly curious. "He looks so skinny and frail, unlike most of our kind?" He reached out a hand, grabbing the back of Link's thigh with a light squeeze. The silveret growled testily.

Link, (what is with them and their leg fetishes!?)

The man's eyes were wide now, his head turned back to look at Ghirahim. "Wow! He is quite muscular despite being so petite!? But he's soft???" Looking back, He noticed that Link was glaring at him, teeth partially bared.

Head tilt, his brows raised. "He... Seems like, a defiant brat... Shouldn't pets be more ta-"

Link snapped. Swiftly he kicked the other man in the face, warping in front of Ghirahim seconds after with a, "go on" expression, knowing full well what he did was not in the general area of "Behaving.

Ghirahim growled at the look the teen gave him and grabbed Link's jaw forcing him closer. But the boy didn't even seem to care!? And Ghirahim saw that in his eyes... The boy was perfectly fine with what he had done.

"Behave." He mouthed, anger evident within his eyes.

Link glared back with just as much anger pointing back as if saying. "Keep him off!"

Ghirahim released him with a sigh and turned back to his friend. "Sorry, the boy is still in training."

His friend, Boraus, sat across the room crisscrossed on the floor, still rubbing his jaw. "How does such a small thing hold so much power!?"

Link almost giggled at the man's response, covering his mouth.

Ghirahim smiled. "Well although demons often have their power level in their size and coloring of skin. This boy doesn't count in the ranking system."

His friend got up, interest gleaming in his eyes. "Oh, why?"

Ghirahim smiled even wider as he grabbed link by his hip, pulling him close. "Can you not sense it? He was once human."

Link sighed, giving up on being annoyed with the older demon again. When he looked back up though, he was met with shock, just now realizing that the demon named Boraus was in his face.

Boraus, "Oh? how interesting! You found yourself a good find."

Ghirahim grinned at his friend who grinned back cheekily and then raised. The green haired demon got close to the shorters ear and begun whispering, just low enough for Link to be unable to hear.

Ghirahim whispered something back, making Link's ears perked as he looked to both annoyed. He watched as the other demon's blue eyes widened at whatever Ghirahim had said, and then looked down at him.

Boraus, "so he is the one you kept on talking about?" The mans face warped into a mischievous smirk. "Well, you finally got him. Good to know he was actually tough enough to beat that old demon."

Link lifted a brow and gazed at the two but decided against asking anything and settled for shrugging Ghirahim's hands off so to walk away.

Ghirahim looked displeased, yet amused. "And where do you think you are going, sky child."

Link rolled his eyes. Looking back and leaned on his hip and pointed at his mouth. (Hope you remember what you said.)

Ghirahim glared. "Now, I did say to not speak in front of others but when I ask a question, you answer!"

Link hummed leaning on the back of his heels. "Fine, then I am returning to the room. You two can catch up that way and I don't have to deal with your infuriating friend. Goodbye Ghirahim."

Link was just ready to leave once again when stopped by Ghirahim's voice. "Not so fast. You are staying by my side Hero, and if you leave. I will not take you to see your friends at the human realm. Got it."

Link threw his arms up in annoyance and walked back to Ghirahim's side, pouting. The man laughed gripping his chin to tip him up. "Good boy." Link looked away huffing.

They almost forgot about Ghirahim's friend who watched them amusedly. "He is quite a cutie."

Ghirahim smiled at him. "Like I said."

Link mentally groaned as the two started to speak again, sounding like a couple of teenage girls, overly excited about a pet kitten.

(God, can't I just kill them both?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 4 4
"He's the deadliest swordsman in all of Hyrule. The most skilled. He wields a blade of legend. You should be protecting me from him." By the time th...
1.9K 92 14
You didn't know how Love feels...You never experienced it..and now that Hyrule was in a terrible war would you ever find out? Captured after war you...
1.8K 108 14
He was a demon, a feared enemy of Hyrule. Everyones nightmare... But every monster has their own story as well, deep hidden...locked away, together w...
53K 2.2K 45
After the events of Skyward Sword, Link discovers the demon lord, Ghirahim, still lives. He also learns that the new king of the demon realm wants to...