203%

By Team_MikaReyes

They got drunk and married in Vegas. More

II.
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
Epilogue

I

25.3K 314 109
By Team_MikaReyes

DAMN! That noise! Where the hell is my phone?!

Alyssa thought as she blindly reached for where she thought her phone was based on the sound. She couldn't open her eyes because her head felt like it was being smashed open. Even more so because of her damned alarm clock.

"Gago! Ang ingay! Ang sakit sa ulo! Patayin niyo nga 'yan!"

The voice sounded awfully familiar and for some unknown reason, she felt scared and nervous. She opened her eyes immediately and faced her left.

A short-haired woman had her back on her. The woman was under the cover from the shoulders down and she could only see her trying to block the noise with her hands.

The phone was completely forgotten because it seemed like her heart and her mind was telling her she was in trouble. She didn't even know why.

"Pucha! Ano ba?! Patayin niyo 'yang alarm or kayo ang papatayin ko!"

The woman then turned around and faced her.

She could see the woman's eyes widened probably as wide as hers surely did.

"Mika?!"

"Alyssa?!"

They both said at the same time and they both sat up at the same time.

When they did, the covers slid down and revealed both their naked bodies.

"AAAAAAAH!"

They both screamed and she panicked so much that she fell down on the floor bringing the cover with her.

Mika screamed louder.

But she couldn't focus because she felt dizzy.

"Wag kang tatayo, Alyssa!" Mika shouted.

She couldn't even if she wanted to.

She heard rustling on the bed but she couldn't care less.

All of her being was hurting. She groaned.

"Alyssa?" Mika asked worriedly as she peeked down on the bed.

Alyssa tried to move her hands to make sure she was covered.

"You're covered," Mika said as if reading her mind.

"Okay ka lang? I can't remember anything."

"Wala rin akong maalala," she answered nervously.

She really felt like something was definitely wrong.

The last thing she remembered was she was in a bar here in Vegas, drinking with former Lady Eagles and former Lady Spikers.

"Uhm, can you help me up? I can't think properly. Lalo na sa ganitong lagay," she asked shyly.

Mika offered her right hand and she took it. She used her left hand to make sure that the cover will not slide down.

When she sat up, she noticed their hands.

And everything came crashing down.

Fuck.

There, on both of their ring fingers laid a matching simple white gold bands with embedded diamonds.

FUCK.

THEY GOT MARRIED IN VEGAS. AND IF SHE REMEMBERS CORRECTLY, THEY CONSUMATED IT LAST NIGHT.

She saw the same realization on Mika's face.

"Well, fuck."

They are fucked.

-

(flashback)

They were in the ____ bar. It was pretty wild. Loud music, bodies clashing everywhere, and people making out here and there.

Well, it's USA. What can you expect?

They made their way through the throngs of people and found two people sitting beside each other in the comfy-looking red couch. The two were focused on the small fire surrounded by water in the center of their table.

One was busy drinking and the other one was looking around.

"Alyssa!" Kim called when their eyes met.

She just smiled.

She led the way and Jho and Bea followed her. They seated themselves in front of the two la sallians.

Mika gave them a small smile and just nodded.

They made small talks.

They did. She just drank. Like Mika, she noticed.

"Hoy, kayong dalawa, alak po ang iniinom niyo at hindi tubig. Baka naman gusto niyong maghinay-hinay," Kim told her and Mika.

She did not reply. Mika just stuck her tongue out.

"Ikaw, Ye, alam ko kung bakit ka ganiyan. Pero ikaw, Aly, anong problema mo?"

She was not planning to respond.

It seemed like Bea noticed that so she was the one who answered, "Broken hearted po."

"Ano?! Break na kayo ni Kiefer? Kailan pa?" Kim asked.

"Officially? Or since he started cheating on me?" she replied coldly.

Jho and Bea both held awkward expressions on their faces, Kim was shocked, while Mika just looked at her.

It was Kim who broke the silence.

"Wag kang mag-alala, Aly. Pinagdaanan na ni Yeye 'yan kaya sigurado akong kaya mo rin yan!"

Mika glared at Kim while Jho and Bea gave awkward smiles. 

"So why are you drinking?" she asked Mika.

The alcohol already kicked in her system.

"May mga tao kasing pa-fall di ka naman pala kayang saluhin," Mika answered before taking another drink.

Later on, Jho talked to her.

"Ate Ly, tama na. Napaparami na ata naiinom mo."

She just smiled at Jho. Seriously, Bea and Jho are so adorable and caring.

"Hoy, Ye! Ikaw rin. Tigil na. Kahit tatahimik-tahimik ka diyan, alam kong may tama ka na," Kim said.

"Kimtot, magpasalamat na lang kayo na hindi iisang tao ang problema namin ni Alyssa."

She laughed at that. She finally reached the point where everything seemed funny.

"Cheers to that," she said.

She and Mika clinked their glasses while the others just shook their heads.

Kim told the JhoBea tandem to go dance and party because she'll be the one who'll look after them. Plus, it seemed like Cyd was coming.

When Cyd arrived, she and Kim were sweet. Irritatingly sweet.

Mika stood up.

"Oh, Ye, saan ka pupunta?" Cyd asked.

"Tatabi kay Alyssa. Nakaka-O.P. kayo, eh."

And Mika really did sit beside her.

They drank silently. 

"This is so boring. I want to get out of this place," she heard Mika whisper to herself.

"Then, let's," she said.

"What?"

"Let's get out of this place."

Seriously. It was the alcohol in her system. Otherwise, she wouldn't even dream of spending time with Mika Reyes. Things were usually awkward between them.

"Hmmn. Okay," Mika smiled at her.

She smiled back. She felt good.

The two of them acted like spies waiting for the right moment to sneak out. They waited for Jho, Bea, Cyd, and Kim to not have their attention on them.

It took a while because they have attentive friends. Even from the dance floor, Jho and Bea kept on looking at her with concern.

Kim and Cyd kept their eyes on Mika and tried to engage the both of them in a conversation.

It was only when the DJ changed were they able to leave.

"Now!" she whispered.

She grabbed Mika's hand and they made a dash out of the maze of people.

They were both breathless by the time they were able to go out.

She smiled at Mika who was still huffing.

They were both fit but again, the alcohol made things a little bit difficult.

She laughed when she noticed one thing.

"Why are you laughing?" Mika asked, confused.

She raised their linked hands.

"I'm holding Mika Reyes' hand."

She laughed again. Mika joined her.

Then, Mika interlaced their fingers.

"Now, I'm holding Alyssa Valdez's hand, too."

They laughed even harder.

It wasn't even funny but they were drunk enough that everything seemed funny.

They decided to take a walk but they did not let go of each other's hand.

Honestly, she found it comfortable.

After a while, she stopped to text something. She laughed again and showed Mika her phone.

"Out celebrating #AnimOBF 💙💚 😂😂😂"

Mika laughed hard.

"I'll send that to Kim and Cyd, too."

After a few seconds, her phone rang. It was Bea. She ended the call because Mika already answered hers. One was enough. Unlike her ex-boyfriend who couldn't be contented with just one.

"Kimtoooooooot," Mika said before laughing.

"Yes, yesh, we're together."

"I'm not drunk. We're fine."

"Hindi nga ako lasing."

"Lasing ka ba, Ly?"

She just shook her head. She couldn't speak because she was laughing so hard. Mika's speech was slurred. All her 's' sounds seemed like 'sh' sound. 

"Di daw siya lasing."

"Relak lang kayo. We got this."

"Sige na, sige na, byeeeeeee!"

"You sound funny," she told Mika.

Mika glared at her but she just found it adorable.

"Well, you sound and look funny!" Mika stuck her tongue out.

Such a kid move. She laughed even harder.

They continued walking and laughing at everything.

People were staring at them and looked at them like they were crazy.

They laughed at the drunk people they passed by, the weird lights from different building, but most of all, they laughed at each other. They laughed at how they talked and how they moved, especially when one of them stumbled. They were crazy.

She laughed when she saw a chapel.

"What are you laughing at now?" Mika asked with a smile.

"I just realized I've been hanging out with Bea way too much," she chuckled.

Mika just gave her a confused look.

"You know the TV show 'Friends'?"

"I've heard of it but I haven't watched it yet."

"You should. It's really funny."

She laughed as she remembered the episode she was thinking of.

"There was this episode where Rachel and Ross got drunk. Ross said it would be funny to eat a lot of grapes. Rachel said it would be even funnier if they got married. So they did."

Mika giggled. "That is funny."

She cracked up once again. "Too funny. We should try it? Want to get married?"

"Hmmn. Okay! Pero hindi ako cheap, ah. Gusto ko may wedding ring!" Mika answered.

They looked at each other before ending up holding their sides due to all the laughter they were letting out.

"Let's go find a jewelry store!"

Mika led the way. They were snickering all throughout their walk to the jewelry store.

They both fell in love with a simple pair of white gold bands with an embedded diamond in the middle.

They split the bill because Mika talked about equality and feminism. Mika said she'll pay for the ring she's gonna give her. And she, Alyssa, should pay for the ring she's gonna give Mika. 

Then they stumbled their way into the chapel they saw earlier.

"Ma'am, you cannot have different surnames. You cannot change into each other's surname," the officiator told them.

They chuckled at that. She was writing down Alyssa Reyes while Mika was writing Mika Valdez. That was wrong.

She found it hilarious.

They both decided to go with Valdez-Reyes.

The ceremony was short and they just spurted random stuff for their vows which made them laugh harder.

"You may now kiss the bride," the officiator said.

They looked at each other, confused. She just shrugged.

Both of them moved closer at the same time.

When their lips met, Alyssa thought Mika had the softest lips. She wanted to kiss her longer but they heard someone cough so they separated.

Her head seemed foggy so she just laughed. Mika did the same.

"That was fun and funny!" Mika said while chuckling. "Where to next?"

"I don't know. I'm tired," she said.

It was true. She was so tired of all the laughing they did. 

"Hmmn. Me, too. Too funny. Let's go back?" Mika asked.

"I don't wanna. Too far," she pouted.

Mika laughed at her.

"How about there?"

Mika pointed at a hotel across the street.

"Okay."

She held Mika's hand and led the way.

When they were inside the room, she immediately plopped down on the bed.

MIka did the same.

She looked at Mika and she thought she saw an angel. Mika was so beautiful right that moment.

"Hey, you know it's our honeymoon, right?" she said with a husky voice.

She didn't know what made her say that. It just seemed logical. She should have known that logic wasn't reliable when you're drunk.

Mika's eyes widened before smiling.

"Yes, it is. So what should we do?"

She faced sideways and propped herself up on one arm.

"Your lips are soft," she said as she remembered their kiss.

"So were yours," Mika replied softly.

She found herself moving closer to Mika. She closed her eyes as their lips met.

She was right. Mika really had the softest lips. She couldn't get enough of it.

One thing led to another and the rest was history.

-

She was brought back to reality when another phone started ringing and Mika answered it.

"Hello?"

"Shit! Seryoso? It's that late already?!"

"Yes, kasama ko siya."

"I'll head back to the hotel as fast as I can! Wait for me! Bye!"

She was just looking at Mika.

Her brain was not processing anything.

Fuck. They got married. They had sex. It was her first time. And if she was not mistaken, it was Mika's first time as well. 

How screwed up can this get?!

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Alyssa, can you turn around? I need to change," Mika said with panic in her voice.

She did as she was told.

"You can open your eyes now. I'll change here in the bathroom. Magbihis ka na rin siguro."

That's what she heard before the bathroom door closed.

She found her clothes and wore it in record time.

She also checked her phone and saw all the messages and missed calls. She sent a short one to Jho and Bea saying she'll meet with them soon.

"Can I come out now?" she heard Mika asked.

She had to give it to Mika for being considerate.

"Y-yes," she stuttered.

When Mika got out, their eyes met just for a split second before they avoided each other's gaze. 

Fuuuuuuuuuck. They were in deep shit. It was so awkward.

Still, the silence needed to be broken so she talked.

"M-mika, about what happened..." she trailed off.

"Can we talk about that in the Philippines? Flight  ko na kasi maya-maya at hindi ko pa naihahanda gamit ko. I have to go," Mika said. 

She heard the shiver in Mika's voice. Thank God, she wasn't the only one affected.

"What about the divorce?" 

Oh, crap. Why the fuck did she say that? She wanted to hit her head on the wall.

Mika snapped her head fast.

"Do you think the marriage took?"

She just glanced at the papers on the bedside table.

Mika followed her gaze.

"Oh, fuck. Shit. Fuck."

Mika kept cursing. She wanted to laugh. They were feeling exactly the same thing.

"Look, I know that's what we have to do but there's a big project waiting for me in the Philippines. I can't miss my flight. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. The same goes for me," she said.

She understood, really. Her flight was later today, too.

They would have to put the divorce on hold for a while.

No one knows they got married. No one will know they got married. 

They could fix things later on. 

But fuck, she's going back to the Philippines married to Mika Reyes. 

What could go wrong?

END OF CHAPTER.

Author's notes:

1. Hindi ko po alam kung ano ang requirements for same-sex marriage for Filipinos na hindi resident sa U.S.. For this fic's sake, their marriage is binding and legal. Ginagamit ko ang creative license ko. :)

2. Please tell me what you think para naman ma-inspire si author.

3. Short chapters lang sa story na 'to at light lang rin. Gusto ko sana feel good fic lang.

4. Wala pang title. Huhuhuhu. Please mag-suggest kayo.

5. May mabait bang magsesend sakin ng pwede gawing cover photo nito? Hahahaha. Salamat!

6. Pasensya na pala kung parang lahat ng fics ko ay may 'Friends' reference. Hahahaha. Adik ako sa 'Friends' mga beh. Sorry na. Sobrang funny kasi talaga. Try niyong panuorin minsan. :))))

THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 120 16
Two days before his wedding, Doug and his longtime friend group of Phil, Ariana, Stu, and his brother in-law Alan, go to celebrate in Vegas to enjoy...
3.2K 113 20
What if you got married when you were drunk?
22.5K 234 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
1.7K 124 35
When Jessica takes a trip with her two best friends to Nashville she ends up at a club dancing with Hunter Hayes. She woke up the next morning sudden...