Daddy Niall

By telltaletaylor

Niall James Horan. Directioners know that name. Who wouldn't? He's famous and is 1/5 of the world's biggest b... More

Daddy Niall
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important; Please Read
Chapter 24 (Final)

Author's Note - Important

3.2K 46 5
By telltaletaylor

Hey guys. Gosh, it's been forever. I want to apologize for the long delays in updates now. But I'm going to make a double update today for you guys. 

I don't have a good excuse to give you guys, but you can't really blame me. To be quite honest, I'm losing interest about a lot of things lately. 

Anyway, I want to thank you guys so much. 63K reads? Guys that's honestly amazing to see. You put a smile on my face. I love you guys so much. You never fail to amaze me. And I get an email everytime someone comments, so I read them all. The comments are the reason I came back, actually. I was going to just not come back to update, but I can't do that to you guys. I don't have the heart. 

Okay, so I'll give you the run down of what the rest of this story holds. 3 chapters (to stop at chapter 25) then a final overall authors note. And I know I told you guys that I won't be making anything else. But I actually have some ideas for a new story. I've wrote some things down a while go, but I don't think it'll be a One Direction story. I haven't figured that out yet. Okay, I'll leave this here and start on the new chapter. Thank you guys. I love you.

~T<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 4.5K 8
Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother died while she was giving birth to Victori...
156K 3.6K 22
Niall had a little sister, but his parents said she dyed while his mother was giving birth to her. When really his parents gave her up for adoption...
2.5K 90 35
Niall Horan is a 22 year old father. He has a six year old daughter from his current relationship. His current relationship is nothing but painful. N...
1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...