Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 11

10K 392 21
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                       BJ POV

After picking Alia up from the wolf gathering and spending a couple of hours with her, I take her back to her pack.

I don't want to leave her here, but I have to let her go for now, but things are about to change real soon. Once she goes inside I start to pull out the driveway of their packhouse, but I'm stopped by her father stepping out in front of the car.

"Do you have a second BJ?" He walks around stopping next to the car.

"Yeah." I turn the car off and step out facing him.

"Alia told me you don't want to join the pack. Seeing that you're a human you may not understand how things work with wolves, but you're her mate and she needs you." He folds his arms across his chest, pushing his chest out trying to intimidate me.

"It's not that I don't want to join, I just like my privacy and staying in a packhouse with her that's open to nearly six hundred wolves whenever they choose to come in is not much privacy. But she knows she's welcome to move into my place with my sister and me whenever she likes." I look him into his eyes holding his gaze, standing just as tall as him.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen. She's my daughter and I'm not letting her run off with someone who can't give her the protection she needs. There are plenty of free houses here on our land that you two can live in." I see his jaws clench down not liking the way I'm holding his gaze.

"With all due respect she's not a kid, she can make her own decisions." I continue to hold eye contact with him. If he thinks just because he's an alpha he can intimidate me, then he's sadly mistaken.

I hear a low growl come from him. "You might want to lower your eyes boy. Human or not I don't tolerate disrespect from no one." He steps closer to where our chest is almost touching.

My beast pushes forward and I hold back a growl. After holding eye contact with him a couple of seconds longer, I look away before he tries something that won't end well for him. I will let his alpha ego have this win.

Hearing a text message come to my phone, I take my phone out of my pocket, looking at the screen.

"I have to go, I have somewhere to be." I turn my back on him getting into my car.

"You're my daughter's mate we don't need any bad blood between us. Just think about joining the pack, things will be much easier for the two of you." He says.

I give him a nod, just to keep down any problems.

I pull off gripping the steering wheel tight trying to control myself. My nature drives me to be at the top, but all my life I've had to fight my nature and let everyone think I'm some weak human. I can feel my beast trying to take control to go back and rip his fucking head off.

I frown down at My phone as it starts to ring, seeing that it's my sister calling.

"Hello," I answer putting the phone on speaker.

"Have you taken Alia back to her pack already, I wanted to hang out with her for a bit to catch up," Lisa says.

"Yeah, I just dropped her off. You know how her father gets when she's gone for too long, but things are going to change soon." He may be Alia's father, but she's my mate and soon I'll be done letting him control when she leaves their pack.

"What do you mean?" Lisa ask.

"I'll tell you when I get home later. I have to talk to you about some things." Lisa and I are very close. We have this twin bond. It's a little like a mate bond. We can feel each other's emotions when we're near. She doesn't know anything about what's happening yet. I've been waiting until I was sure about everything before telling her and now that we have found our fathers location I'm sure this all is real.

"Where are you headed?" She asks.

"I'm about to head over to aunt Sarah and uncle Fred's house. Would you like to come, I'm sure they would want to see you since you just got back from France." I tell her.

"Yeah, just come by the house and get me." I end the call and head to the house. Once I get to the house I blow the horn to let Lisa know I'm outside and watch as she comes out of the house carrying a case of candy.

"Can we stop by the store I need to get something." She asks getting into the car. I give her a nod and back out the driveway.

A few minutes later I pull into the parking lot of a supermarket a few blocks away. She goes in then comes out ten minutes later with wrapping paper.

"What's that for?" I asked her as she gets back into the car.

"I have to wrap Fin's present." She says, sitting the case of candy on her lap.

"And you decided to buy him a case of candy for his eighteenth birthday?" I look over at her with a raised brow, before looking at the case of candy.

"For your info, these are his favorite, but they are hard to find in the stores now. I saw them in this store in France so I brought the whole case for him. At least I got him something but did you?.... I thought so." She rolls her eyes as she starts to wrap the case of candy.

"First off, guys don't buy each other presents and we definitely don't buy each other candy. We're going out to celebrate his eighteenth birthday." I tell her.

"What do you guys have planned." She looks over at me, before looking back down and continues to wrap the case of candy.

"We're going to take him out to a club tonight since he's old enough to get in now." Fin has been waiting for the day he turns eighteen so he could start hitting the clubs up with us.

"What was it that you have to talk to me about?" I guess now is the best time to explain everything to her.

"I told Alia who and what we are." I tap my fingers on the steering wheel, smiling a little, waiting for her responses.

"When!? What did she do!? What did she say!?" She asks smiling looking at me.

"I told her almost two months ago. At first, she didn't believe me, even when I stop suppressing my scent she still had a hard time believing. I had to shift to show her. She took it well, better than I expected her to take it." Lisa always told me that she thought we could trust Alia with our secret. Alia was a little disappointed that I took so long to tell her. I know she's my mate, but I had to be sure that we could trust her.

"Almost two months ago? Why didn't you call and tell me about this?" I look over at her to see a frown on her face. I had my reasons for not calling and telling her.

"I wanted you to enjoy your trip. I didn't want you packing up to come home." I knew if I would have told her everything while she was in France she would have come home.

"That good news, but it's not something to make me want to pack up and come home," she says.

"That's not all, I told her because I needed her help. Lisa, I found our father, he's not dead." A couple of seconds pass without her saying anything. I look over at her to see her staring at me with a frown.

"What?" she asked sounding confused.

"He's not dead Lisa, he has been locked away all this time. Alia guards should be on there way to verify if this is the right place, then I'm going to go and free him." I tell her.

Things go silent again for a few seconds as she just sits there taking in what I'm saying.

"Do mother know about this?" The frown doesn't leave her face.

"No, I haven't told her yet. I wanted to be sure about it first. Alia, her friend Donna and her guards are the only people who know." I don't know how my mother is going to react when she finds out. A lot of things have changed for her since he left.

The rest of the way she asked a few questions, but mostly she just sat there in deep thought digesting everything I'm telling her. After two hours we finally pull up into the driveway of uncle Fred's house.

We get out of the car and make our way to the door ringing the doorbell. "Hey, You guys are just in time, dinner is almost ready." Aunt Sarah opens the door giving us both a hug.

"Hey, aunt Sarah" I hug her back placing a kiss on her cheek before walking in.

"The boys are out back." Aunt Sarah tells me. "How was your trip Lisa, we missed you." Aunt Sarah says to Lisa. I walk away heading outback, leaving them to talk.

I make my way outside to the back yard where I find Freddy and Fin in their wolf form fighting while uncle Fred stands on the back patio watching them.

"What's up kiddo." Uncle Fred gives me a pat on the back, as I stand next to him watching the fight.

"Nothing much, Lisa's back from France she's inside." He smiles and turns around leaving going inside the house to see Lisa.

I walk onto the grass over by the pool as I continue to watch Fin and Freddy fight. Once Freddy finally gets Fin to the ground and locks his jaws around Fin's throat, making him summit the fight is over. They both shift back putting on a pair of shorts, walking over to me.

"Happy birthday little cousin." I ruffle his hair causing him to slap my hand away letting out a growl. I let out a low chuckle, knowing Fin hates when we treat him like a little kid, but I do it anyway just to irritate him.

"Even on his birthday you still kick his ass." I reach over pushing Freddy. He quickly catches his balance and pushes me back.

"You never let me kick your ass on my birthday, so just because it's his birthday doesn't mean I'm going to let this little shit kick my ass," Freddy say, bumping his shoulder against Fin.

"Where's Frank?" I ask them.

"He went to drop off some shewolf that he brought home last. He should be back any minute now" Freddy says.

"One day one of those she-wolves will make him pay for breaking their hearts." I say, shaking my head.

"You have it all wrong cousin." I look back hearing Frank's voice, seeing him making his way out of the house.

"I don't break their hearts, I make them happy, every girl deserves to be happy and I feel like I have been put here to do just that." He stops next to me with that stupid smirk on his face.

"You say this now, but once you find your mate we'll see how you feel about the rest of your females." I know once he finds his mate he'll be a possessive, lovesick puppy, with only eyes for her just like the rest of us.

"The food's ready boys." Aunt Sarah tells us before going back inside. We all go inside and take a seat at the dining room table while Lisa, aunt Sarah and Freddy's mate Kayla sit the food out on the table.

"This looks great baby." Uncle Fred grabs Aunt Sarah's butt as she walks by.

"Eww, pops can you not do that in front of us." Frank has a look of disgust on his face.

Uncle Fred pulls aunt Sarah onto his lap and kisses his mark on her neck, causing a low moan to slip out aunt Sarah's mouth.

"That's it, I'm eating in another room." Frank grab his plate and gets up from his seat.

"Okay, I'm done....for now." Uncle Fred says smirking at aunt Sarah as we all began to eat.

"Happy birthday Fin." Lisa hand him the case of candy she brought back from France.

Everyone watches him unwraps it. "I haven't had these in forever. Where did you get them?" He asked.

"Ha, told you he loves them," Lisa say to me through the mind link. "I saw them in a store in France and me being the amazing cousin I am, I bought the whole case for you." She tells him.

"Thanks." Fin smile looking at the case of candy like he's ready to make love to it.

"How was your trip to France Lisa." Freddy mate Kayla asked Lisa.

"It was amazing. I meet some really nice people. I took pictures of everything." She takes her phone out and hands it to Kayla. Once Kayla gets done looking through the pictures she hands the phone over to the next person so everyone can have a look.

"I bet there were so many hot females there. I would've been in heaven." Frank says.

"For heaven's sake, Frank is that the only thing you think about?" Lisa says shaking her head at Frank.

"I think about a lot of things. Girls just happen to be at the top of my list." He says smirking.

After dinner, we get ready to head out to the club.

"You guys better not let anything happen to my baby." Aunt Sarah says glaring at us.

Fin let out a sigh of irritation. "I can take care of my self." He tells Aunt Sarah, frowning.

Aunt Sarah still treats Fin like he's still an innocent little pup when he's far from innocent.

"I know you can baby." She places a kiss on his cheek, before giving us one last death glare, warning us before we leave out the house.

"What makes this little shit so special. I don't remember mother being this protective of us." Frank says to Freddy as we walk to the cars.

"Maybe you two aren't really her children, just two bums she took in off the street." Fin tells them before getting into the back seat of Freddy's car, causing Lisa and me to laugh as we get into my car.

Once we get to the club I see that all the parking spaces are taken so we park a block away.

We get out of the cars and start to walk to the club.

Once we get on the street where the club is located, I see five males walking towards us and from the smell of them, they are wolves.

"I told you the next time I saw you that I was going to kill you." This male stop in front of us glaring at Frank. He carries the scent of an alpha male.

Freddy let out a sigh "Frank what have you gotten yourself into this time." Frank is always getting himself into something. I'm sure more then these males want to give him a beating.

"It's not my fault that this guy has bad timing. The day he found his mate he found her with me in a club bathroom." I look over at Frank to see him looking at the guy with that stupid smirk on his face.

The guy let out a growl, his eyes turning black as teeth and claws come out.

"Just walk away this isn't a fight you're going to win," I tell the guy.

"Who asked you anything...human." He looks me up and down as if I disgust him. I hate these type of wolves. They feel as if humans are below them.

"What are you going to do, shift in front of all these people?" I hold back a growl as my beast pushes forward, wanting to sink teeth and claws into this guy.

He looks back at all the humans standing outside the club. "Today is your lucky day mutt." He glares back over at Frank.

"No, today is your lucky day." Frank bump against the guy as he walks past him, causing him to growl out.

"You're a dead man you hear me mutt! You're dead!" The guy yells as we walk away towards the club.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Frank says continuing to walk towards the club.

I walk up to Ralph, the bouncer and a good friend of mine. "My man BJ, what's good bro." He gives me a fist bump, then he moves the red rope so I can go in.

"They are with me." I point to the others.

"That's cool, I just need to see some ID from everyone. My boss has been on my ass about underage teens being in the club." He tells me.

After he sees everyone's ID, we going into the club heading over to an empty booth.

I look around the packed club as the music blast and the colorful lights flash, lighting up the club, while people dance and enjoy themselves.

Frank comes over with a tray full of drinks. "Little bro are you ready to get wasted?" Frank sits down handing Fin a drink.

"Wolves can't get drunk, maybe a little buzzed. Unless you ha-"

"Unless I have this." Frank takes a small bottle out of his pocket. I look closely to see that its that drug that helps wolves to get drunk.

"Where did you get that?" Fin asks smiling holding his glass out.

"I know a guy." Frank put a drop into Fin drink.

"If he comes home sloppy drunk you'll be the one to explain to aunt Sarah why," I tell Frank holding my drink out, letting him put a drop into my drink.

"Don't be a pussy cousin, he's not a pup. He can make his own choices." Frank tells me.

"Yeah don't be a pussy." Lisa laughs, holding her drink out letting Frank put a drop into her drink.

"See that's why you're my favorite cousin," Frank tells Lisa as he put a drop into her drink. Lisa turns to me sticking her tongue out before taking a sip of her drink.

After a few drinks, I'm feeling the effects of the liquor. I look over to see Lisa and the rest of them enjoying them head down to the dance floor to dance.

I take my phone out to text Alia, but I see that I already have a missed call and text from her.

"They found him, but there's another guy in that silver box with him. Max said they are in some kind of coma. We had to move them out of that silver box. They are moving them to one of our lake houses. When you get this text comes we can leave now."

I frown, knowing that other guy must be uncle Tim. I quickly dial her number, but I get no answer. I forgot to tell her that I was going out for Fin's birthday. I text her telling her that I'll be there first thing in the morning.

After hanging out at the club for a couple of hours we leave out walking back to the cars.

"Where do you think you're going mutt!" I hear someone say getting our attention. I look back to see the same guys, but they brought more guys with them this time.

I let out a sigh of irritation, not really in the mood for this.

"My brother tells me that you mutts don't know your place." This guy who I'm guessing is the big brother says, stopping in front of us. I can feel dominance pouring from him, getting a reaction out of my beast.

Frank let out a chuckle. "Did you really go get your big brother to fight for you. I knew you were a pussy, but damn, I didn't think you were that much of a pussy." Frank tells the male, smirking.

"You got a problem with running your mouth, but I'm going to fix that problem." The male growl out.

"Let's just give these mutts the beating they're looking for. The forest isn't far from here." Fin drunk ass steps forward pushing one of the guys.

I let out another sigh, knowing these guys aren't going to let this go. If it's a fight they want I guess its a fight they will get.

We all get into our cars, driving to the forest to get this over with.

"Jake kill this mutt quick. I have better things to be doing." The guy strips down and shifts into his huge brown wolf, growling and flashing teeth at Frank as Frank strips down, shifting into his grey wolf.

They circle each other growling and snapping sharp teeth.

Frank attack, slamming into the guy.

They roll around sinking teeth and claws into each other. Frank gets the guy to the ground, locking his jaws around the guy's neck. Frank shakes him back and forth violently until the guy lay still on the ground, giving up, seeing that he has lost the fight.

Frank let the guy go and shift back, glaring down at the guy on the ground.

As Frank walks away, wiping the blood from his mouth, I hear a deep growl come from the big brother.

"We're not done yet." All the guys behind him start to shift into their wolves.

"Don't be a sore loser. Your brother lost the fight just suck it up and get over it." Lisa says to the guy.

"Shut your fucking mouth human before I make you my chew toy you stupid bitch!" My beast pushes forward, fighting for control, causing my teeth and claws to elongate. I fight my beast back knowing if it takes full control, there's no stopping it from killing these guys.

Uncle Fred told Lisa and me that our father was able to give his beast full control. His beast listened to him, but Lisa and my beast seem to go crazy ready to kill everyone when it gets full control. And once it gets control it's hard for us to take control back.

Once I get myself under control I feel Lisa's anger through our bond. I look over to see her glaring at the guy.

"Don't Lisa." I place my hand on her shoulder stopping her as she takes a step forward.

"I'm done taking shit from everyone. Like you said things are about to change. You found him so there's no point in hiding what we are, it's going to come out eventually." She pushes my hand from her shoulder and walks forward with Freddy, Frank, and Fin right behind her.

"No one dies tonight," I tell them all through the mind link.

"Aye Aye captain!" I hear Frank say back through the mind link as him, Freddy, and Fin shift.

"Protect Kayla," Freddy tells me.

Lisa moves quickly and places a front kick to the guy's chest, sending him flying back through the air crashing into a tree.

The guy slowly gets up, glaring at Lisa. "I don't know what you are, but you're going to wish you never did that bitch." He shifts into his black wolf, then the fight begins.

I see two wolves running towards Kayla and I. Out the corner of my eye I see Kayla shift into her wolf.

I sidestep the first wolf attack, quickly slice through his spine with sharp claws. He falls to the ground, leaving him temporarily paralyzed. The second wolf leaps into the air attacking. I place a hard roundhouse kick to the side of his face sending him rolling across the ground. He slowly gets up and looks over at me letting out a low growl, then limp off in the opposite direction.

I watch as Lisa dodging all the male attacks.

She places a hard kick to the wolf front leg, breaking it, taking him out the fight. Once the fight is over, all the wolves are laid out on the ground with broken limbs or temporarily paralyzed.

The male shift back. "You three mutts are beta males. How did you mutts get this power?! You two, what the fuck are you?!" He growls out on the ground, holding his broken arm, glaring at us. We all start to walk away ignoring him.

"I'm going to kill all of you!! Don't fucking turn your back on me!! Answer me now!!!!" He yells out using his alpha command.

My jaws clench down as My beast fight to be let out, not liking how he just tried to use his alpha command on us, Like I'm some common wolf in their pack.

Lisa is right, eventually what we are is going to come out since father is free now.

I turn around shifting into my beast. I let out a loud roar, causing the birds on the trees to fly away. His eyes grow wide with fear as he watches me rise up on my hind legs.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 737 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
30.4K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...