The Experiment Trials -A Role...

By Wolf_Goddess

You awake in a small cell with no recollection of who you are and how you got here. Also something about you... More

-Information-
-Rules-
-My Characters-
-Forms-
-RP Part 1: Glass Cells-
-RP Part 2: Training Dummy-

-Progress Report-

90 4 3
By Wolf_Goddess

Progress Report
Monday 12/9/16
10:45am
Dr. Marie Campbell

The first Batch has completed the final trial. The sole survivor was Experiment 1-8. Their DNA has been extracted and recorded as well as it will undergo further testing and experimentation until it is improved.

I consider the set of trials a success and with that we have been rewarded with a successful DNA sample.

Experiment 1-8 will undergo the trials for a second time. As the experiment is still flawed and now injured and they are no longer required for testing.

The second Batch is being finalised and will be prepared for the trials shortly.

We will soon know if this Batch will have the same success rate as the previous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
72.4K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.3K 32 15
Author: Tawny Crow Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural Link;https://m.newxs.cc/index/166153/ Zombies, cold waves, floods, earthquakes, acid ra...
14.7K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...