temporary fix || n.h. au

By kingtomlnsn

"It'll only be temporary." -------- cover made by: @Vania_Devine :) written: October 15, 2015 - October 14... More

authors note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

30

3.7K 130 45
By kingtomlnsn

SAMS POV

"You what?" I coughed up as Don and Niall started to walk.

Niall, under the dim light, went pale. Don, on the other hand, started snickering.

"I just said that and now you said it. You can tell that we're related." Don giggled like a little girl.

I rolled my eyes at my brother whose alcohol intake started to kick in. "Don, shut up and go away." I pushed him away from Niall and I before hearing erupting with laughter.

"H-hi, Samantha." Niall stuttered.

"Hi, Niall." I dragged out.

Niall shoved his left hand into his pocket and pointed towards the bathroom before speaking. "You heard what happened over there?" His voice was high.

"Yes." My voice was low.

"Oh." He paused. "Okay. So you heard me say that I-love-you?" He spoke the last three words so quickly I could barely understand.

I felt my ears instantly get hot, out of habit, I tucked my hair behind my ear and stared at the ground. "Uh, yeah?" I looked up, answering him, with squinted eyes.

Niall laughed nervously. "Alright, I gotta get going." He picked up his arm and looked at his wrist where there should have been a watch, but it was on his other hand. "It's getting late. I'll catch you later." Niall took off walking, pushing people as he made his way to the door.

"Niall!" I called out to him but he didn't turn around. I could see blotches of red spots creeping up his neck as he walked away. I sighed, grunted, and stomped my way to where my brother sat.

Hitting Don on the arm, I plopped down on the seat. "What?" He groaned.

"You, my idiot brother, got Niall so drunk that he's acting like a little girl right now and won't talk to me!" I whined.

"Me?" Don asked. "You're the one who scared him. He just said he loved you to me, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't told you it yet, and not even ten seconds later and you ask him if he 'whats' you. The poor leprechaun didn't see it coming!"

I sank into my seat. I had mixed emotions. I don't know if I like Niall or if I love Niall. I rubbed my hand over my face before groaning really loud. "Oh, shut up." I heard Don mumble.

"Where is the fella anyways?" Don asked after sipping on his beer.

"I don't know! After a few words to each other he looked at his wrist which didn't have his watch on and said that it's getting late and he has to go and took off!" I explained.

"Sam, think about this. There is a man out there," he pointed towards the exit, "who is drunk out of his mind and just confessed that he loves a girl and she found out."

"What if something happens to him?!" I immediately started panicking. What if he wanders into a dark alley and gets mugged? What if he falls asleep in the park? What if he walks on the road and gets hit? "Don, you got to go find him!" I started pushing my brother out of his chair.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Don stood up with his beer still in hand. "He's your lover! You go find him!" He sat back down.

I rolled my eyes at him in frustration. "My 'lover' won't talk to me. What makes you think he'll want to follow me? You got him drunk, go get him!" I pushed him out of the chair again.

"Damn it. Fine!" He yelled. He chugged his beer before slamming it down on the table. The club didn't even notice. It was too loud and busy to care about a thud. "You're paying the tab and then you go home." He said gathering his things then tossing me the keys. "Take the car since you're a sober soul." And then he left.

A wave of relief came over me. I placed both of my elbows on the table and rested my face on my hands. I felt someone standing over me but figured it was just Don. So I waited for him to speak. But he didn't. I quickly lifted my head and stared at who it was.

"Hey, Sam." Nathan, my ex, spoke.

"Oh, my God!" I groaned. "Hi, Nate. How are you?"

He took a seat. "You don't seem too pleased to see me." He laughed.

"It's been a crazy night." I forced a laugh.

Nate leaned back. Somehow this felt comfortable. Like we were just friends who never dated. "Like what? Blonde boy told you he loves you?" He snickered.

I snapped my neck so quick in his direction that it practically gave everything away. "Oh, shit. He did." Nate straightened up. "Didn't he say it before though?"

"Yes, yes, he did. But that was when he was drunk and it didn't really count because the next day he said he didn't mean it but then he's drunk again and he said it again!" I rambled.

"Did you say you loved him back?" he asked.

I paused. "Yes? I mean, no? I don't know. It was a maybe." I bit my lip.

"Samantha, holy crap. Do you know how much stress that puts a guy under? He's telling you he loves you and what'd you do the first time? Said 'hey I might love you too?' What'd you do tonight?" He asked.

I closed my eyes. "I yelled a 'you what' after he said it." I squeaked.

"What?!" Nate flew back in his chair and threw his hands in the air. "Listen to me, Sam. You go find your boy. You tell him you love him. If you don't know if you love him, then you just kiss him. Make sure he's alright." He stood up and gently shook my shoulder before leaving and joining his group.

"Okay." I mumbled.

I gathered my things and tucked the keys into my back pocket before pulling out a couple of bucks and handing it to the bartender. A million things were flying through my mind. Do I say I love him?

I made my way through the crowded dance floor. I may have stepped on a few toes but it's okay. As soon as I got out I took a deep breath. I walked down the street until I found our car.

"Niall!" I heard Don's faint voice call. "Get over here!" I heard him again.

I started walking to where his voice was coming from. And the closer I got the more noises I could hear. I could hear clothes ruffling against something. I could hear a person whining and grunting. I could hear the soft thuds as someone tried to get a good footing on the ground.

Finally, I walked around a corner and found Don trying to get Niall to stand up. Niall was sitting on the pavement with his back against the wall. One of his legs was stretched out while the other one was propped up, supporting his weight.

"Up, buddy." Don grunted as he tried to lift Niall, but all Niall gave him was dead weight. "We're both too drunk for this shit." Don mumbled.

"Hey." I whispered.

At the sound of my voice, Niall instantly cheered up. I watched as his head was hanging low snapped up and looked at me. I watched as his colorless eyes regain their blue hue. I saw his the corners of his lips turn his frown into a smile as his eyes locked with mine. But quickly they were gone.

Niall grabbed onto Don, who was not prepared for it, and stumbled to his feet. "Don, hide me. I can't face her." Niall pushed Don towards me as he hid behind him. I felt a smile creep onto my lips as I watched my boyfriend act like a child.

"Hey, Niall." I called out to him.

Nothing. I took a slow deep breathe.

I felt the air fill my lungs. With each second that passed by with that air in my lungs I could feel my body come alive. I felt the tiny hairs on my arms stick up and the sensation from that made my heart beat faster. As my heart beat rose, I exhaled a shaky breath before speaking. "Hey, Niall. I love you." I bit my top lip and started to lightly chew on it from the anxiety that the silence brought.

Slowly, I saw his little blonde tips peak out from the side of Don. I watched as he peaked out from behind my brother like a child would when they're afraid of something and are hiding behind their parents' leg. "You what?" He asked, Don laughed.

I raised my arms to the height of head as they shaped little v's. "I love you." I smiled. Niall, did something I would never have thought I would see in a million years, pushed my brother to the side and revealed himself. My cheeks were hurting from smiling as I saw the love of my life with a bright smile on his face while his eyes were shining with happiness.

Quickly, Niall walked towards me. I raised my arms as he came closer thinking that he was going to kiss but instead he wrapped him arms around my waist and lifted me up. He lifted me up and spun in a circle. With every spin his grip on me became tighter and tighter. A loving kind of tight, though.

Finally, he set me down and his hands found the sides of my face. He lifted my chin up and made me look into his eyes. I looked into those beautiful, ocean blue eyes that had a million lights burning behind them. "I love you." He whispered before planting his lips onto mine. "I love you." He said again. I smiled against his lips as he would say that he loves me in between his kisses.

"I love you."

A/N:

I'm literally crying okay. This was so cute. I want a boyfriend so I can do this exact scene with them omg.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did!

Don't forget to comment and vote and share with your friends!

Stay safe this weekend!

love u cuties xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
33.4K 798 27
[completed.] It was suppose to be a normal summer for me. Nothing more than staying home doing nothing but hanging out with my “friends”. But no, why...
71.9K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow
2.2K 51 36
After all this time, I'm still stuck with them? (C) Copyright 2014-15 iwckle_niall ALL RIGHTS RESERVED