Stolen First Times

By juliannav135

Elijah Reed is my enemy, uh I mean neighbor. He gives a whole new meaning to the term "bad boy" and I would l... More

1. My First Kiss
2. My First Crush
3. My First Date
4. My First Detention
5. My First Apology
6. My First Prank
7. My First Homecoming Proposal
8. My First Homecoming Dance
9. My First Party
10. My First Encounter Narrowly Escaping Death
11. My First Time Being a Fan Girl
12. My First Job
13. My First Double Date
14. My First Time Ditching Class With a Boy
15. My First Boyfriend
Update!
16. My First Concert
17. My First Poster
18. My First Lie...Sort Of
19. My First Time Sleepwalking
20. My First Breakup
21. My First Time Gardening
22. My First Time on a Ferris Wheel
23. My First Time Stealing a First Time
Update!!!
24. My First POV - Part 1
25. My First POV - Part 2
26. My First Time Being at Fault
27. My First Choice - Part 1
28. My First Choice - Part 2
29. Our First Times
30. Our First Time Visiting Mrs...Reed
31. Our First Fight
32. Our First Day of Senior Year
33. Our First Breakup
34. My First Masquerade Party
35. My First Time Playing Kiss Pong
36. My First Time Being Fought Over
37. Our Last Chapter
Update! More Updates to Come!
38. My First Update in a While
39. My First College Fair
40. My First Time Being Experimented On
41. My First M&M
42. My First Time Running a Marathon
43. My First Day of College
44. My First Marriage Proposal - Part 1
45. My First Marriage Proposal - Part 2
Bonus Chapter: 6 Years Later
Bonus: My First Child(ren)
i. My First Story in Years
STOLEN BAD TIMES
1. My Bad Habit
2. Stolen Good Times
3. Who's Counting?
Book Two?
Sneak Peak!
4. Let's Have a Good Time

46. My First Trip to Italy

9.6K 374 39
By juliannav135

*Edited*

Two Months Later

Alright, so the wedding between Elijah and me?

Never happened.

Where was he now?

Italy.

Who knew Elijah was Italian?

Not me.

Who was on a study abroad program in Italy?

Me.

Coincidence?

I think not.

In case you couldn't follow those Q and A's, I'm here to explain.

Basically, my parents had practically murdered me when they found out that I had agreed to marry Elijah. I had tried to explain the reasoning behind it; the fact that if he didn't marry a United States citizen in fewer than ninety days, then he'd be sent back to Italy.

But they wouldn't hear it. And I'd gotten grounded for about a month, meaning I had to live at home for that amount of time and couldn't stay in the dorm.

Believe it or not, it was all worth it.

Because here I was, in Rome, Italy on a study abroad program. When I had found out that Elijah and his father were gone for good, I'd immediately looked into any jobs I could major in that involved the Italian culture.

I took Italian classes all throughout middle and high school, so I figured that I could survive a month in Italy and perhaps learn even more about the country. I was by no means fluent in the language, but I'd learned enough. I hoped.

Heck, maybe I'd teach English to Italian children and move to Italy.

I was getting too ahead of myself. It seemed a bit extreme to go through all of this for a boy, didn't it?

Well, let me tell you. Not until you're in my situation will you understand that you will do anything for the person you loved.

Yes, you heard that right. I loved Elijah Reed.

I'm sure you all have known that for quite some time even when I hadn't been able to admit it for a while.

Anyway, you know what they say; when in Rome, take a man to your home...

Nevermind, I don't think that's it. Forget I said anything.

Moving on, Elijah had told me before he left that he was actually going back to a small town in Rome. I forgot the name of it now, but I figured we couldn't be too far away from it.

That was around the time I saw a head of thick, midnight hair on the other side of the ginormous water fountain I was sitting on. I stood up, shoving the other students out of the way as I sprinted to the other side.

I couldn't believe it. He was here.

Elijah was here.

I blindly ran forward, impatiently pushing my classmates out of the way who had gathered around the fountain to take a break from walking, as well as tourists.

I threw myself at Elijah, wrapping my arms around in his neck in a choke hold as I squeezed the life out of him.

I honestly couldn't believe I found Elijah here. It was so unlikely that I couldn't be sure of it myself. Like for real; I had a better chance of meeting Andy Biersack than finding Elijah here.

When I didn't feel his arms come up around me, I disentangled myself from him and stepped back.

He looked like he had seen a ghost. His face had gone pale and his jaw was on the ground as he stared in disbelief at me.

"Ronnie? Is that you?" He wondered, squinting at me.

"Yes, jerk-wad, it's me. Jeez, I travel half way across the globe to come here and that's how you greet me?"

The breath was whooshed out of my chest when Elijah crushed me to his chest, holding the back of my head in his hand as he smushed my face in the crook of his neck.

"Can't...breathe..."

Elijah released me, but still kept his arms around me as he sat down, pulling me down in his lap. I turned to face him and placed my hands on either side of his cheeks.

"Let's get married."

Elijah gave me a wide grin and lightly knocked on my temple with his knuckles. "You're too young and your parents won't let you, remember?" He pointed out.

"But-"

Elijah gently placed his finger on my lips, silencing me as he gazed in my eyes with his bright green ones that I knew so well.

"It's okay. I'm enjoying myself here," he said, but I didn't miss the way his eyes flashed with sadness for a second, darting away to the pavement.

"What about Uriah?"

I knew I shouldn't have said that, but I really just wanted him to come back home. Elijah visibly flinched and he looked away, refusing to look at me.

"He's a strong guy. He's probably doing great," he answered, curtly.

"He's hurting just as much as you are. So am I," I said, searching his eyes for how he felt.

He took my hands in the both of his and pleaded, "Ronnie, I can't stay here forever. This isn't me. No one here listens to Pierce the Veil or Blink-182 like we do."

"Exactly. So come back to the States."

He shook his head, dark hair falling in his eyes. "It's not that easy," he said, finally meeting my eyes. "But let's promise each other one thing."

"Okay," I said, ready to give him anything he wanted.

"When you are old enough, promise me you'll wait for me."

I was silent for a few moments, trying to process what he meant. At first I thought to wait to have sex with him for the first time before understanding what he meant.

However, he still very well could have meant that at the same time, if you know what I mean.

"Wait, do you mean that you still want to get married?" I asked for clarification, heart pounding in my chest as I waited for his answer.

He nodded his head once and responded, "Yes. It will only take a few years. I know how unlikely it sounds that we can wait that long, but I know we can do it."

"I never doubted it."

Then he pulled out a tiny object from the pocket of his pants and held it in the center of his palm out in front of him. I recognized it as the ring he had used to propose to me.

"Let's swear to each other that we will wait however long it takes to get married and live in the U.S.," he stated.

I wrapped my hand around his, trapping the ring between our two hands and agreed to do so. Then on the count of three, we dropped the ring into the glistening water fountain, right underneath the sign that read:

First Time Wishes Always Granted.

*********
The End
*********

Thank you everyone for reading! I'm thinking about having the ending be here and I might add a few bonus chapters as well. I'm so indecisive!

(I might even write an alternative ending to this one because I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.)

I would love it if you guys could check out any of my other stories after your completion of reading this one.

Thanks again for all of your support! I will let you know when I add the bonus chapters, but for now I am going to focus on editing these chapters like I mentioned in a previous update.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 37
"I saw the way he looked at you," Ethan whispered, his voice a low growl. "Do you enjoy being desired by every man who crosses your path?" Verena's r...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
352K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
568K 23.9K 51
I was doing just fine my junior year of high school. I mean I did pick fights once in a while and my grades weren't the best, but I was doing okay. X...