The Secret Life of Dogs

By Ink-ie

You might think of Buddy and Cass ( Short for Cassiopeia) as your normal Dogs , But they have a life. Their o... More

Prologue-Buddy
Chapter 1 Ashes -Cass
The Basement and Tunnel-Cass
The Warning-Buddy
The Apple Tree A Bonus -Joy
The Book-Cass
Joy:The Chosen One-Buddy
Authors Note
The Cup-Cass
Authors Noteeeeee

Grandma Lou's Place- Buddy

10 1 0
By Ink-ie

We were in a cab separated Me and Cass were in Joy's cab.When Joy closed the cab window ,she spilled "Rosemary and Fabian are acting suspicious " said Joy in a naughty voice . "It's because they are keeping a secret something about  your parents enemy"said Cass quickly "CASSEOPIA" I said in a harsh voice." So they are keeping a secret!" Said Joy  "We are here" said Cass .Joy  ,Cass and Buddy ran to Grandma Lou " Hello Spring Of Joy! , Princess Casseopeia , And Prince Buddy!" Joy personally to her guilty pleasure is her grandmothers nicknames . " Joy I made your favourite " " VOODLES AND CHICKEN!" " and" "Apple pie and vanila bean Ice cream"    "And for the royal dogs Chicken and biscuit pie " said Grandma Lou . Rosemary and Fabian came through the door Grandma Lou handed Fabian a plate of Chicken and And Veggie noodles("Thanks Grandma") and Rosemary a plate of shrimp and tuna salad and Veggie Noodles( "Thanks Grandma") . Joy was watching Me and Cass savoring our dinner and laughing at me( Mainly at my face) And they helped Grandma Lou make Apple pie and Vanilla bean Ice Cream .I crawled next to Fabian that night and we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2.5K 86
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
52.6K 1.3K 187
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
220K 25.8K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...