Black Rose

-starsailor tarafından

"she was a rose in the hands of those who had no intention of keeping her." - Rupi Kaur. Started: August 6, 2... Daha Fazla

Prelude.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
Postlude.
New Book.

29.

7.1K 470 715
-starsailor tarafından

Alexander P. Turner

"You sure you wanna do this Breezy?" Bryce asked.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Yes, I got this shit all planned out."

I don't even like Bryce's dumb ass anymore. If he thinks he can get away with calling Majesty a bitch he has another thing coming for him. I have to be precise with this shit. Slick.

I threw my phone on the bed and began to think about what Bryce said. Majesty's ass won't leave me. She damn sure won't leave me after she sees the things I got her for Christmas. She's too easy. So naïve, but so beautiful. Her looks are what drew me in. I have her all to myself, well almost. Poor girl thinks I'm all hers.

A cough snuck up on me, shaking my whole body. Half of my body was under the covers and the other half wasn't. I can't decide if I'm hot or cold. I'm somehow both. This is the worst part about being sick. When I'm under the cover I'm sweating bullets. When I'm on top of the cover I'm shivering. Sometimes when I'm under the cover I still shiver, but that goes away quickly and is replaced by sweat.

Every time I roll over in bed do get comfortable my head begins to pound.

"Lord help me.." I groaned as I stuffed my face in Majesty's pillow.

I shut my eyes in hope to get some sleep since it's the only time I don't feel pain. Loud noises erupted from down stairs as my eyes shut. I attempted to block it out but I couldn't. Why the hell is Majesty talking so loud?

I stared at her as she entered the room. She hung her phone up and put it in her back pocket before laying on her stomach next to me.

All I wanna do right now is sniff some coke off her ass.

"I scheduled you a doctors appointment." She spoke. She looked so angelic. I can't lie, she's so damn stunning. I placed my hand on her cheek, slowly stroking it. Majesty placed her hand over mine and guided my hand to her lips, leaving a small kiss. "We should get going because all the traffic."

I nodded in agreement and forced myself out of bed. It took all my energy to do that so Maj ended up putting my coat and shoes on for me.

"I really don't wanna be here." I slouched in my seat.

Hospitals hold a lot of bad memories for me. From me breaking my arm at nine to my mom being diagnosed with breast cancer. When she was diagnosed I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. Now it's just like fuck her. I wonder if she's dead yet.

"But you're sick." Majesty pointed out. "I'm going to the vending machine, I'll be back."

I watched her hips and ass while she exited the waiting room. Her ass may not be Nicki Minaj big but she still have a lil something. At least my wife's butt is real..

Once I snapped out of my daze I noticed a Odell Beckham wanna be staring at me. He sat on the other side of the waiting room holding a baby that had to be at least one. He patted her back while squinting at me. I raised an eyebrow and kept my eyes on his. If he wants to have a staring contest then okay. I like games.

"Are you going to keep staring or do shit?" I asked. No one else was in the waiting room but us and some old ass people. They're probably deaf anyways. "'Cause we can step outside right now if you got a problem." He rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Exactly what I thought."

He shoved his phone in his pocket and left the hospital while still patting the baby's back.

About a minute after he left Majesty came back. She held a bag of buffalo wing flavored chips and a fruit punch. My eyes were glued to her until she sat down next to me.

"Buffalo wing chips?" I raised an eyebrow as she put a chip in her mouth. "Thought you were a vegetarian or some shit?"

She raised a finger, indicating that she'll answer my question once she finishes chewing the chip she currently has in her mouth. Once she swallowed it her dark eyes met mine. "I'm becoming one, but I just don't eat red meat for now." She explained. "Aren't you supposed to do this whole transitioning thing with me?" She placed another chip in her mouth and stared at me with a waiting look.

Damn this girl is beautiful.

"Meat is lit."

"So is a healthier lifestyle."

"What made you want to even do this? I know you said something about the videos of animals being k-" I cut myself off with a cough that echoed throughout the room. I hate when I just up and cough in the middle of a sentence. Shit is annoying. "Nobody just up and become a vegetarian M-"

"Alexander Turner." A dark skin female with a lab coat called as she entered the room.

Majesty and I stood up and followed her out of the waiting room and down the long hall. She randomly grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly as we trailed behind the nurse. Once we made it to a room we both sat down as the nurse told us the doctor would be in shortly. Majesty's hand stayed in mine. For some reason she was nervous so I squeezed her hand trying to reassure her everything would be alright. But how is everything going to be alright while she's with me?

The doctor walked in after a few minutes of us sitting in silence.

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs. Turner." The brown skin woman smiled with a clipboard in her hands. We mimicked her kind gesture as she put on a pair of cotton gloves. "I'm Dr. Abell." She introduced herself. "Looking at these papers I see your temperature was 102°F.. Good thing you came here. Can you sit up on this bed for me please." She patted the hard hospital bed and sat her clipboard down.

I let go of Maj's hand and hoisted myself on the bed. Dr. Abell took my temperature and some other shit. She finished writing down some things before speaking again.

"So, you do have the flu." She announced. "But from what I hear and see, Mr. Turner you have a weak immune system. This can be caused from various things. Such as: level of stress, lifestyle, dietary, your emotional state, and also drug use."

My eyes locked with Majesty's for a quick second before she broke our stare.

"It might be my dietary." I chuckled.

"Yeah," Majesty chuckled with me, "I'm trying to get him to eat better."

The doctor laughed lightly while placing a strand of her straight hair behind her ear. "Yes, try that please. A weak immune system can get very bad. Your colds can be very bad, especially when you are sick as you can see. Unfortunately you also have a higher risk to being diagnosed with cancer."

Just like my momma.

Our heads snapped in the direction of the door as a few knocks came from it. A man with a lab coat on strolled in the room with a bright smile on his face. He greeted Majesty before directing his attention to me. I furrowed my eyebrows at the fact he knows Majesty. How does he know my wife?

"You must be Alexander." He shook my hand. "I'm Dr. Grey, Mrs. Turner's doctor." I furrowed my eyebrows once again as he turned his back to me and began to lowly talk to Majesty.

It wasn't low enough because I still heard. Something about her having arrhythmia and how she needs to get a surgery although her insurance won't pay for it. That was all I needed to hear. She's too good of a person to be having this shit happen to her. Hell, she's too good to be with me.

"I'll pay." I interjected. Everyone's eyes were now on me. Majesty's face held a look of shock. "I mean... I am your husband, right?" I raised an eyebrow as Majesty's eyes pierced into mine.

"But Al-"

"But nothing."

"The surgery is very pricey." Dr. Grey informed me.

"I don't care." I chuckled.

I honestly don't care how much this surgery costs.

"You know.." Majesty trailed off as she laid next to me in bed. We got back to my condo hours ago. All we did was watch a few movies and now she's tired. "You don't have to pay for the surgery... and all of my school fees and stuff."

Paying for her surgery just isn't enough for me. If I'm making all of this money why not put it to use? It's not going to put a dent in my money. It's pricey, but I can always earn it all back in just a month or so.

I held her petite hand in mine. We stared at each other as I kissed her hand. "It's nothing." I shrugged before kissing her lips. She smiled into the kiss as she pulled away.

"Honestly, Alex, maybe you should stop... um, maybe you should stop doing coke." Majesty blurted out. "It's the reason for your weak immune system and we both know that."

I dropped her hand and looked her dead in the eye. How can she just say some shit like that? She does fucking coke too.

"Whatchu mean?"

"I was thinking rehab or-"

"Rehab?" I laughed. "If I'm going to rehab then you're going to rehab."

Majesty pulled the blankets over her body and caught my gaze. "I don't need rehab." She murmured. "I'm not addicted to it."

That's a damn lie. Rather she likes it or not I got her addicted to it. Nothing's wrong with a little drugs.

I laid next to Majesty until she fell asleep. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. Quiet snores escaped her lips and traveled through my ear since her head's laying on my shoulder. Her curly hair was all over the place. She looked so angelic while sleeping. She's just so damn beautiful.

I slipped out of bed as she let go of me to stretch. I quietly crept downstairs and threw on my sweatshirt along with my sweatpants. I was smart enough to leave a note on my pillow just in case Majesty wakes up before I come back. Once I slipped my shoes on I was out of the condo and in a car I rented online just an hour ago. All of the things I would need were in the back seat. I took back streets to the building I needed to go to. Main streets have too much traffic. I'd be sitting in the same spot for an hour or more if I took the city.

Slamming my door shut, I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder before hurrying in the apartment building. I didn't plan on being sick while doing this but shit happens. I went in through the back way so I wouldn't look suspicious. The stairs'll be fine. I can't risk being seen.

Once I saw a giant four I stepped off the staircase and went through the door.

"420, 420, 420.." I mumbled to myself while gazing at all the doors.

Once I turned the corner 420 was the first door I saw.

I took a piece of tape out of my pocket and placed it over the peephole. The person behind the door would still be able to see but it'll be too blurry to see my face.

I knocked a few times, but nothing. After standing in front of the door for almost five minutes I finally heard the click of the lock. I quickly wiped the grin off of my face when his face came into view. He still had the chain on the door so it was only cracked a little bit.

Once his eyes landed on me he scoffed. "What?"

"Wassup Jermaine?" I chuckled. "Just came by to drop off some presents my wife bought for you." I showed him the black duffle bag that was on my shoulder. "She got so many I had to put it in here."

"Oh.." He scratched the back of his head. "It's almost twelve in the morning, bout to make it Christmas Eve. Why you come so late nigga?"

I shrugged. "Less traffic."

"Aight, hold on."

Jermaine shut the door. I could hear him taking the chain off the door. Once he fully opened the door I was proven correct. He motioned for me to step inside. His place was small. It's more of a studio apartment. A large green Christmas tree stood in the middle of his apartment. Not that many gifts were under there.

"The tree's right there, obviously." Jermaine pointed to the lit up tree. "You want something to drink? I have water, beer, ju-"

"Beer."

He nodded and went to the small section that's a kitchen. I dropped the bag beside the Christmas tree and dug around until I felt what I needed. I pulled the gun out and stuffed it in my sweatshirt pocket. Jermaine returned with two unscrewed beers and handed one to me. I watched as he threw his head back, gulping half of his alcohol.

I took one quick sip and smacked my lips a bit. "Yanno..." I trailed off while taking another sip. "Kissing and trying to have sex with a married woman isn't right.." He stopped drinking his beer once those words left my mouth.

"Look, I was just caught up in the m-"

"Nah man." I shook my head and placed my beer bottle on a nearby table. "You don't do that."

"That's what happens when you don't treat your girl right." He shrugged. "Another nigga will come in and sweep her off her feet."

"Well that other nigga gonna be gone out of her life." I chuckled.

"Mm, okay." He waved me off as he took the last sips of his alcohol.

This boy must really be out of his mind. Did he really think Majesty wouldn't tell me that he kissed her then tried to have sex with her? I told her ass to stay away from him, but since she won't I guess I'll just have to do things differently with this situation. It's obvious he won't leave her alone. She is not about to leave me for this lame.

Within the blink of an eye I took the gun out of my pocket and hit Jermaine across the head, making sure to hit him in the temple. He fell with a loud thud. Since the floor is carpet his beer bottle didn't break. I reached in my bag and put on a pair of disposable gloves I took from the doctors office earlier today. I tossed the empty beer bottle in my bag before dragging his body to the bathroom.

"God damn, he have carpet in the bathroom too?" I huffed as I stood to my feet and grabbed some things out of my bag. I pulled out the big jugs of hydrofluoric acid and poured it in the tub. "Poor Jermaine," I chuckled, "bout to be cut up alive."

Blood was all over the carpet and my clothes once I got his clothes off and cut his body up into pieces. Once I finished chopping him up I threw the pieces of his body into the tub filled with acid.

Bubbling sounds echoed throughout the studio apartment as his shit dissolved in the acid. A chuckle left my lips as I lit a blunt. "'Tis better thee without than he within." I spoke as I looked down at my blood stained clothes.

"You did all that shit already?" Bryce furrowed his eyebrows.

I nodded my head and leaned on the rental car. After Jermaine's body dissolved in the acid I drained the tub and took it out of the wall. Then I took the tub out of the wall and threw it in the ocean. Once I got back to his apartment I reinstalled some cheap tub and tore the carpet out then replaced it with some more cheap carpet that looks exactly the same.

I also changed clothes and burned the other ones I had on. All the evidence is destroyed.

"You smart to be a high school drop out." Bryce laughed.

I chuckled and placed my hand on his shoulder. "And you're dumb to think you could get away with shit."

He stopped laughing and side-eyed me. "Boy whatchu talkin' about?"

I shook my head and opened the back door to the car. My pit bull ran out of the car and jumped on Bryce, attacking him. I shoved a bunch of paper towels in his mouth so his screams wouldn't be heard.

I directed my dog DD back in the car after he did his damage. I left Bryce for dead. If someone found his body in this random alley they'd say it was gang activity.

"I ain't no killer but don't push me." I rapped along with Tupac as I made my way back home to my clueless, beautiful wife.

This is how you get away with murder.

• • •

Sooooo... thoughts? 🙃

I know I said I wasn't going to do Alex's pov anymore but imagine how much y'all would miss if I didn't do his pov.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

617K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
3.3M 120K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴