Pained Life

Por AAnimeLoverr29

When Allens noah begins to show he ignores it and continue working as an exorcist with his friends,but when s... Más

Pained Life
Chap 2 : Confronting Darkness
Chap 3 : Crystal Revelation
Chap 5 : Struggling Mind
Chap 6 : Betrayel & Loss
Chap 8 : Dreams to Reality
Chap 8 : Blood on our hands
Chap 9 : Insert Madness

Chap 4 : Meeting

637 34 2
Por AAnimeLoverr29

Chapter 4: Meeting

Sorry again for late chapters. I'll try to make this weekly so maybe next week Friday.

Allen continued to stare at the new finder as did his 'twin. The boy looked almost exactly like him apart from the fact that he wasn't cursed so he didn't have silver hair and a curse mark on the side of his face. There was a dark silence in the air as no one dared to speak in the situation. The finder stared at him in just as much shock until his expressions changed to show slight disgust. Nobody could form any words for the situation so the silence seemed impossible to overcome. Allen face showed he was disturbed by the situation and Lavi observed everything. His attention was pulled and he turned to glare in the direction of Levierrier to see that the man had his usual smug grin. He felt threatened for some reason.

Uneasy.

"I take it you didn't call this meeting here for this what else do you want to discuss?" He said with his voice laced with thin strings of anger. It startled and shocking everyone in the room, even Leveirrier. Levierrier smug look replaced his surprised expression then it quickly changed by when he pulled out something from his pocket to reveal a golden brass key.

Lenalee stared at the key in surprise her features showing worry and fear that even she didn't fully understand. After all it was a key? Levierrier walked towards the side of the room where a black grand piano was settled and he used the key to open a lock with everyone's eyes on him. Lenalee could feel her heart pounding and when she looked at Allen she felt worry for the new turn of events. Something was worrying her but she wasn't sure what and why.

"We have listened to you play the 14th melody and we have taken the notes from you and gotten a pianist to play the tune." Levierrier paused as he turned to Allen whilst a man with medium black hair in plaits similar to Link moved to the piano and sat down. "And we have successfully opened gates and we are now to test if we can control the ark with no problems without you." Allen knew exactly what he wanted and he stood prepared only nodding as a sign that he was prepared. Antonio stared around the room not failing to notice another cold feeling occupy the air around him as everyone's eyes were no longer on him. He stared to his 'twin and felt a cold feeling aura surrounding him as well.'

"Why the hell do I look like this freak" He muttered with disgust burning of the tip of his tongue. Then he turned around noticing the emerald haired girl shivering as she stared upon the white haired boy. Did he hit a nerve? Still he didn't care about that. Why did he have to look like a monster? Wasn't he an akuma? And this girl, why was she looking so concerned with him. 'What are they to each other?' The feeling made him burn up with annoyance. Whatever those two were to each other, he hated it.

Lenalee jumped and she turned her gaze to look at the new finder nervously. She didn't know him but she was already freaked.

Allen's fists were clenched and he tried to stand straight. His skin was cold and he felt his head partially pounding but he didn't fully understand why his entire body was screaming out in complain. It took all his strength to remain standing in the same place, and he was still trying to forget that nightmare. It felt so real…like a vision.

'Could they really control the ark without him? That would be good, right?'

Levierrier turned back to the pianist and signaled him to play and the man nodded beginning to play. Allen felt his eyes widened as he listened to the melody. All sound seemed cut off as he listened. It felt wrong. Just plain wrong. There were so many different chords and the lyrics sounded dead, as if no one was singing. The melody sounded dead.

A migraine formed as he stared at the pianist before white sparks caught his attention and his gaze turned to a new portal that stood just besides the piano. It looked sickly despite looking similar to the ones made before. It was as bright…and pure. There was no feeling in it. Just walking in seemed to promise death.

The music was still playing and he couldn't hear anything. He felt like he was in a trance. His head spun a bit to face Levierrier and he could see his lips moving forming words but he couldn't hear clearly. The melody being played seemed to deafen him. He turned round to see what was behind him but as soon as he did his vision went. He couldn't hear or see. He felt Hollow yet painful. Allen closed his eyes trying to tune out the melody yet failing. It felt like an insult =listening to this fake copy. So much so that he almost lost his balance. He rubbed his temple.

Levierrier spun around to fully face the teenager and his eyes narrowed in curiosity before he signaled for the pianist to stop playing. He felt annoyance seep into his consciousness and his smile faltered instantly. The boy was an annoying case but a thought entered his mind again. If Allen Walker should show any signs of becoming a Noah I have some very interesting plans that will proceed. He already had permission.

Allen twitched when the melody finally finished and he looked up to stare at the Leveirrier. "Allen-kun what's wrong?" Lenalee asked. He turned slightly just enough to see her worried expression. She walked a bit closer before he waved his hands up to show that he was fine. Antonio stared in confusion as they stopped playing the melody. He didn't understand what was so good about a melody and he didn't understand what gate they were talking about. The melody did sound hard to play but not impossible so why were they were acting as if only one person could play the tune. But what shocked him the most was when white sparks came out of nowhere. No doubt that guy was an akuma. He was basically still confused about what everything was about. So he turned to look at bright sparks that surrounded something that seemed to split the air.

"What is all this about?" He looked at one of the females in the room and through her eyes he looked at his own reflection feeling irritation immediately.

"This is a messed up situation"

Allen continued to glance at Levierrier in confusion clearly feeling the ice draining away from him.

"Well. Allen Walker is something wrong with the tune?" Allen jerked looking for something to say as a reply. Levierrier grinned again.

"No" His voice was low and his reply was deadpanned. Levierrier twitched and his face that held his annoying grin disappeared as he began to scowl.

"Fine then. Test it out" He said fixing his gaze on Allen.

Allen knew it was not a 'suggesstion'. In fact, his words showed that there was no room for excuses. It was an order, like everything that seemed to exit Levierrers mouth. His jaw automatically clenched before he nodded and began walking towards the gate only stopping directly in front of it.

Nothing would happen right? He didn't even bother to turn and see the 'bystanders' faces. No need. He just wanted to get this over and done with and get something to eat. He wanted to just continue as normal, with no more complications.

He inhaled a large amount of air then closed his eyes before taking a daring step forwards. The sparks hit his face send waves of heat through him, but nothing dangerous.

Then he was inside. It wasn't as bright.

It didn't have that warm feeling. Just a bit dull. Still, it was the ark. With another breath he ventured in.

Nothing wrong.

It sounded doubtful.

Allen began to walk around the ark observing each of the difference that stood out. And apart from some gates not being opened and the place being a bit duller than original, nothing else was wrong. The fact that the gates didn't lead to anywhere was probably because of the 'new player'. At least, that's what he thought. He turned back and walked straight out returning back to the cafeteria.

"Is there anything wrong?" He shook his head. Just the gates need to be reactivated... I think."

Levierrier looked disappointed and he scowled silently before signaling for the pianist to get up and leave and he proceeded to follow then he turned to Link.

"Continue your post around the boy."

As they left the room Link only nodded. A woman who looked like she was in her early twenty's entered the room smiling cheerfully for an unknown reason. Her smile was warm and as soon as Lavi's sight settled on her everyone's eyes caught onto him. Crowry sighed knowing what was going to happen next as well as everybody else.

"Strike!"

They knew it. So predictable. Antonio stepped forwards with a slightly proud yet disturbed smile on his face. Then he stood in front of her looking protective.

"Sorry, but this is my mother"

Lavi gasped and Allen felt the sudden need to burst out laughing. The woman identified as his mother had medium blond in hair, the sides in plaits, tied up with the back neatly, a similar to Kanda's, and she wore visible makeup.

"My name is Lendaina Lambardi and I will be a nurse here in the order." She bowed with towards everyone and gave another warm smile "Please take care of me"

When she looked up again her smile quickly disappeared and she paled slightly turning to look at her son. Seeing his mothers face and he sighed before pulling her away and pushing her onto one of the seats in the hall and then turning back to the audience the inspector made when he was in the room earlier.

"I'll be going with you guys on you next mission and my mother can accompany if she wants to." He began slowly walking besides Allen and nobody spoke. Allen remained frozen only staring at the boy. Antonio leaned in closer, his smile wiping of his lips as he did till he could speak into Allen's ear. Lavi smile disappeared replaced by the sharp curious eyes only a bookman could summon, staring at the boy curious of what he was going to say. Allen flinched.

"I'll be accompanying you on your mission Walker" Allen flinched. It sounded like the boy was threatening him. "But…Just because you look like me…That doesn't mean I have to like you" He whispered into his ear dangerously. Allen froze feeling the murderous intent in his voice but the last words made him shiver and feel a stab of pain.

"Freak" He whispered before turning around and leaving the boy staring into space aghast speechless.

What…just…happened?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87 20 20
Kanda works in a warehouse on the over nights. He is a solitary person by nature, but finds friendships in the people he works with. It takes time fo...
24.2K 914 59
Allen has practically been sentenced to death. Komui is making him and Kanda share a room to see if it will help problem exorcists preform better tog...
42.3K 1.2K 38
"A blade has two sides; one to protect, one to kill." In the midst of the Holy War between exorcists and the Noah, there is one who stands on top. No...
113K 3.3K 135
Emotions are what we feel, so why not put them individually to see what happens? Reader X D.Gray-Man Characters [Mainly Allen, Lavi, Kanda, Tyki wit...