FRIDAYS (JhoBea)

By insideout17

Random One Shot Stories featuring Jho and Bea :) More

MAKE IT TO ME
A Change of Heart
My Biggest Fan
Baby Blue Eyes 👀
Falling into Pieces
Lost and Found
Belong to Me
Midnight Memories
i like it better when i'm with ü
B ❤️
AKALA MO LANG YUN 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dream Girl
Priorities First
Home
Blessed
What the Heart Wants
Work ❄️
Worried
Busy?
Facetime
Bullied Girlfriend

FRIDAYS ♥

14.6K 162 8
By insideout17

Jho lay awake on her bed as she stared at the ceiling. It had been a long day and she was trying hard to sleep but just could not. She looked at Ella who was sound asleep beside her. It was their last night in Palawan and they were done doing Volleyball camp skills for the children there. She sighed as she thought of the date. The eighth of September. Time had flown by real fast.

Her phone rang and she wondered who it was.

"Bei?" She smiled when she heard the voice on the other end of the line.

"Hi Jho! Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Nope! Hindi nga ako makatulog eh." She answered smiling. "Bakit gising ka pa?"

"Hindi pa ako pwede matulog eh."

"Bakit hindi pa pwede?" Jho thought what could Bea be thinking of.

"Would you like to take a walk?" Bea asked.

Jho glanced at the clock on the bedside table and realized that it was half past two in the morning.

"Ha? Ngayon na?" She wanted to say yest but was hesitant. "Baka magising si Ate Ella pati yung ibang teammates natin at hanapin ako. Masyado nang late, Bei."

"Hindi naman tayo magtatagal eh. Please Jho?"

"Okay, sige na nga! Pero Bei, magbibihis lang ako sandali ha."

"No need! Whatever it is that you are wearing now, maganda ka pa rin." Bea smiled as she pictured Jho in her favorite yellow pajamas. She had always looked beautiful in any outfit.

"Baliw ka talaga! Naka-pajamas na kaya ako." Jho laughed as she comber her hair. "Wait, nasaan ka ba?"

"I'm right outside your cottage. Kahit naka-pajama ka pa, ikaw pa rin ang pinakamaganda sa akin kaya labas ka na."

"Nakakahiya kaya..." She paused. "Okay, sige. Lalabas na po ako."

Jho felt her heart skipped a beat the moment she saw Bea. Even if they were both exhausted from an all day Volleyball skills camp training, Bea still managed to look fresh and beautiful-handsome in her chino shorts and white shirt. The way she feels for Bea ever since they became close never changed, it even intensified as time goes by.

"Hi!" She smiled as Bea took her by the hand. "Saan ba tayo pupunta? We have an early flight tomorrow, I mean, mamaya, di ba?"

"Exactly. That's why I want to make the most of whatever little time left that we have in this beautiful place." Bea gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Nako, ano nanaman ba ang naiisip mo, BeaDel? Umayos ka ha!"

"Bakit Jho? Ano bang naiisip mo? Just let me know, I'm all ears." She grinned. "Gusto mo ba na itanan na kita? Ano, tara na?" She was joking.

"Tanan ka diyan. Mamaya niyan, may makarinig sa'yo eh. Headline pa tayo! And lagot ka kay Mama!"

"Eh ikaw, ano bang naiisip mo?"

"Wala! Sa akin na lang iyon!" Jho shrugged. "You know what Jho,  that's one of the things that I like about you." Bea replied. "What do you mean?" Jho asked. "Well, may pagka-mysyerious ka kasi sometimes. I don't know basta parang ganon ang cute lang. Halika na nga, dun na tayo sa tabing dagat." Jho went ahead but Bea pulled her close to her.

"Wait lang."

"Oh, bakit?"

"Wala ba akong kiss diyan?" Here goes BeaDel's Breezy Moves 101.

"Ano ka? Kiss kissin mo yang mukha mo, unggoy!" She laughed. "Halika na nga."

Bea showed no signs of moving.

"Hindi ako aalis dito kung wala akong kiss from you." She spoke louder than the usual.

Jho placed a hand on Bea's mouth, afraid that somebody would hear them. "Shhhh! Huwag kang maingay. Baka magising si Ate Ella! Tsaka nasa kabilang cottage lang ibang teammates and coaches natin, kapag yun nagising hindi na tayo makakaalis."

"Sige na Jho, please?"

"Bea naman eh. Ayan ka nanaman!"

"Bea naman eh." Bea could not help but smile as she repeated her words. She always found it sweet for Jho to act that way. Every time Jho is in this kind of mood, Bea knows the perfect way to bring things to next level. The "kiliti sa kili-kili ni Jho move" has never failed her.

"Bea ano ba! Tama na... Nakikiliti nga ako eh!" Jho laughed as Bea started to tickle her armpits.

"Hindi kita titigilan..." Bea held her so close.

"Ano ba... tama na." Jho tried so hard not to scream. "Ang kulit mo Bea!

Jho tried to jerk away from Bea and accidentally hit Bea with her elbows, on the corner of her mouth.

"Ouch! Aray ko naman Jho. Ang sakit!" Bea faked a pain. Hindi naman talaga masakit. It was more of soft thud but she wanted to play pretend. "May galit ka ata sa akin eh."

"Bei, sorry, hindi ko naman sinasadya. Ang kulit mo kasi. Ikaw kasi eh. Let me see it nga!" Jho was naturally worried. She had always been so sweet and sincere. She tried to inspect if there was a wound. "Dumugo ba? Masakit pa ba?"

"Ang sakit talaga. Kawawa naman ako oh..." Bea tried hard not to laugh when she heard Jho's worried remark.

"Humarap ka nga sa akin para matignan ko."

Jho pouted when she found out that there was no trace of blood and Bea was just faking it. Ever since they have become together, Bea has become more playful, more relaxed. Hindi na siya tulad ng dating super snob and stiff. Bea learned to be more cheerful whenever she's around Jho.

"Niloloko mo naman ako eh! Diyan ka na nga!" She turned and walked briskly away from Bea.

"Jho, joke lang! Huwag ka nang magalit, please? Hind na mauulit." Trying hard to catch up with Jho's sudden "walk out drama".

"Ewan ko sa'yo!"

"Naglalambing lang naman ako eh."

She stopped walking and faced her. "Nanglalambing ka diyan. Alam mo bang nagtatampo ako sa'yo?"

"Ha? Bakit naman?" Bea pretended not having a clue but Bea knew exactly where it was leading. "Anong ginawa ko?"

"Yun nga eh. Wala kang ginawa!"

"Ano nga?"

"Bea, wala ka bang maalala?" Jho placed her hands on her hips for emphasis.

Bea shooked her head.

"Ah ganon so kahit ano wala ka talagang maalala? Then I better go back to my room and sleep. Inaantok na ako. Diyan ka na nga."

"No, you're not going anywhere." Bea held her hands and smiled. "I'm sorry it's two days late but... happy monthsary!"

Jho remained still and didn't say a word.

"Hindi ko naman nakalimutan eh, kaya lang we were busy training tapos kahapon din." Bea tried her best to explain. Of course, she didn't forget. She never will. The day Jho and her became an official couple was the happiest day in Bea's life. Never niya iyon makakalimutan.

"Hay nako Bea, lagi ka na lang late. Pasalamat ka mahal kita." Jhoana's voice was barely audible.

"Hoy hindi ah. Ngayon lang, kasi nga super busy tayo. Teka, may sinabi ka, ano yun?" She probed.

"Sabi ko lagi ka na lang late."

"Hindi lang kaya iyun yung sinabi mo." Bea was smiling like crazy. She heard what Jho said but wanter to hear it again. It was music to her ears. "Jho, I want to hear that again." Her voice was soft as she look at her in the eye.

Jho smiled. She knows that she was blushing.

"Sabi ko." She paused.

Bea waited anxiously as if her life relied only in those words.

"Sabi ko, ang gwapo mo sana pero bingi ka!" Jho said in between giggles. She tiptoed and surprised Bea with a soft and gentle kiss on the lips. It was delicate and it left Bea in awe. "Does that answer your question, Ms. De Leon?"

Bea was still speechless as she pulled Jho into a hug and showered little kisses to her left temple, forehead, and her hair. She gave herself a couple of seconds to inhale her sweetness as she thought to herself what good thing he'd done for God to give her such a precious gift.

"I have a surprise for you." Bea said as soon as they let go of the hug.

Jho's eyes twinkled like stars in the night. "You do?"

"Yes." She placed an arm around Jho and made her face the beachfront. "Close your eyes and then let's take ten steps forward."

Jho obliged. Her heart was filled with excitement. She loves it when Bea surprises her. Even little surprises.

"Now, three steps to the right. There. Now, turn around."

Jho held her breath and when Bea finally allowed her to open her eyes, she saw a stone right in front of her.

"Bato?" She asked in wonder. "Para saan ito?"

Bea smiled. "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

With that, Jho lifted that stone and there lay a small white envelope. She tore it open and wondered even more.

"A hundred pesos? Bei ano ito?" Bea had always been full of suprises but this time, Jho couldn't put a finger on what he was up to.

"One hundred pesos. Yan lang budget natin sa date natin ngayon."

"Ha? Grabe ka naman! Ang kuripot mo naman. Ano naman mabibili natin sa one hundred?"

"Like what I've said, that's for me to know and for you to find out." Bea gently stroked her face. "Besides, the best things in life are free." She winked at Jho.

Jho smiled. Of course, it never mattered to her. It's always been the thought that counts. The important thing is, they are together. In Jho's mind, kahit siguro fishballs lang okay na basta magkasama sila ni Bea.

Not long after, they were walking hand in hand, eating pork bbq.

"Paano yan? Sixty pesos na lang pera natin? Nauuhaw pa naman ako. Kung mabilaukan ako dito, kasalanan mo." She joked.

"Ayun oh! May mineral water." Bea pointed to a small bottle of mineral water that was lying on the sand.

"Ayoko nga. Mamaya niyan magkasakit pa ako. Hindi natin alam kung kanino iyan eh."

Bea picked the bottle up and handed it to her. "Naka-seal pa naman ah. Safe pa inumin yan."

"Kahit na ba, baka sa mga nagha-honeymoon yan eh." She read a note that says, "FOR MY WIFE". "Ibalike mo nga yan diyan. Hindi natin alam kanino iyan eh."

"Tingnan mo nga, hindi mo naman tinatapos eh."

Jho read the note once again and a smile formed on her lips as soon as she realized that it was Bea who wrote the note.

FOR MY WIFE.

Love, Bea.

"Ang corny mo talaga..." Jho said smiling. "Anong wife ang sinasabi mo dito?"

"Ikaw nga iyan. Kinasal na tayo di ba?" Bea looked at her in the eye.

"Kasal ka diyan! You wish! Sa marriage booth lang kaya yun." Once again, her blood went up to her face.

"Uy, nagba-blush. If I know wish mo rin yun. I'm sure hindi ka nakatulog the night after our marriage booth." Bea teased.

"Alam mo ang feeling mo talaga Ms. De Leon. Umalis ka na nga sa harap ko! If I know ikaw ang hindi nakatulog before that fair!" Jho, sensing that she's being pushed to the corner, snapped at Bea.

"Oops! Bawal ang pikon. Sige ka, hindi mo makikita ang second surprise ko." Bea, trying to redeem herself, said.

Jho shot her a puzzled look.

"My second surprise is called..." Bea led her to a mat that was laid on the sand. "When love begins."

"Ano yun, movie?"

"Exactly. Parang reenactment nung movie nina Anne Curtis at Aga Mulach. Di ba? Parang ganito rin yun, magkayakap sila na natulog right on this spot sa Bora, kaso tayo nasa Palawan. Hehe"

"Ayoko nga! Mamaya niyan may makakita pa sa atin dito. Malay mo, may mga JhoBea fans na nagsa-spy sa atin sa paligid."

"Okay lang. Ayaw mo ba nun? Makakapagpasaya ka ng libo-libong tao?" Bea held her close to her.

"Nakakainis ka talaga." She laughed and then there was silence. They lay beside each other, holding hands, both of their dreamy gazes immediately focused on the star-studded sky. It was a wonderful night. The sea breeze was a little bit cold but Bea made sure that Jho was warm and comfortable as they snuggled and shared a single blanket.

"Ang ganda naman dito." Jho said with a sigh referring to a shooting star.

Bea didn't say a word and Jho thought she had slept on her.

"Bei? Tinutulugan mo naman ako eh."

"Hindi ako natutulog. I was just wishing on a star." She finally said.

"Talaga? Anong wish mo?"

"Secret!"

"Secret ka diyan." Jho smiled. She always find herself smiling whenever she's with Bea. "Sige nga, I dare you. Kaya mo bang bilangin ang mga bituin sa langit?"

"Ano yun? Hindi mo pala sinasabi sa akin na may pagkamakata ka pala."

"I'm serious Bea." Jho said in a serious tone.

Bea turned her eyes at her. "Sige. I don't think I can but you know what?"

Jho turned to look at her. They were holding their gazes. "Ano?"

"I can't count all the stars in the sky but even if it takes forever, I'll try counting them with you."

Jho closed her eyes and felt the words that Bea said to her. It touched her heart to know that he would be willing to do such a thing. Needless to say, she would gladly count the stars with her too.

"Ang baduy mo!" She said.

"Baduy? Akala ko ba seryosong usapan ito?"

"Bei, I was just kidding. Hindi siya baduy at kahit baduy pa yan, I don't care. I'm up to it." She smiled and squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Sinabi mo iyan ha."

Jho nodded.

"Nako! Anong oras na, baka kailangan na natin matulog." She panicked when she remembered that it was late.

She got up and Bea did too.

"Doon muna tayo." Bea said pointing an acoustic band that was playing at a nearby bar. "Sandali lang."

Jho couldn't resist.

There were only seven people in the area when they arrived. The music changed the moment they got in.

"Can I have this dance with you?" Bea asked.

"What? No, ayoko. Nakakahiya. Ang daming tao. Tsaka wala naman sumasayaw, oh."

"Okay lang yan. Sige na, please?"

She gave in.

Bea pulled her close as they swayed to the music. It was so close that they were only a breath away from each other. Bea kissed her forehead.

"Bei, huwag dito. May mga tao."

Bea playfully looked at her. "Bakit, gusto mo ba yung tayong dalawa lang?"

She didn't say a word but she shot him a warning look.

"Hindi,  loko lang. Joke lang yun." Jho was surprised as Bea lifted her from the ground, and place both of her feet right above her.

"Bei, what are you doing? Ang hirap sumayaw kapag ganyan. Mabigat ako."

"Sinong may sabi? Hindi ka mabigat, okay? And I want it this way. I want you close to me."

Suddenly, they drifted into a world of their own as they continued to sway to the music that only their hearts could hear. When the song was about to end, Bea smiled and sang along...

"I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up"

Jho felt a tear fell from her eyes. It had always felt this good with Bea around. Sometimes, it drives her crazy but she liked it that way. Their love had grown stronger and deeper in time. Bea had been her best friend and confidante ever since they began playing in UAAP Women's Volleyball Tournament. She was happy that she had her to enjoy the roller coaster ride. Yes, the beginning was hard. She cried many tears. She almost gave up on her. She had many sleepless nights, but everything is different now. She loves Bea and she knows that she loves her too.

She thought that the surprises were over but Bea was not done just yet.

"Are you hungry?" She asked when Bea led her in front of T.G.I.Fridays. "Ang mahal kaya dito. Sixty pesos na lang ang pera natin, remember? Ayoko maghugas ng plato, Bei."

"I'm not hungry but I do have another surprise." Bea announced.

"Bakit dito?"

"Kasi Friday ngayon, di ba?"

"Eh bakit nga?"

Jho looked at the signage of the restaurant. She found it unique given that is was made of pieces of woof contorted to form each letter of the restaurant's name.

"So ano ito? Gusto mo ipa-spell sa akin ang Friday?" She asked in wonder.

"Ang masasabi ko lang, don't take things at face value." Bea quipped while giving Jho a challenging look.

With that, Jho started inspecting the first letter of the signage and found a piece of paper taped at the back of the wood. She shot Bea a questioning look.

"Go ahead. Basahin mo."

She took a deep breath as she unfolded the note.

F - FOREVER FRIENDS. You were my friend from the very start and I promise that I'll be yours forever.

Jho looked at Bea. She smiled. They've always been the best of friends.

She took the second paper attached to the letter R and read the contents.

R - ROMANTIC STROLL. This is just the first of this kind of adventure and I guarantee that we'll have many more in the future.

True enough. Bea had always managed to surprise her with so many things before, really unforgettable ones but tonight was extra special.

The next one really touched her heart that she started to cry.

I - I DO. I look forward to that day when I would finally hear these words from you.

She looked at Bea, there standing in front of her, her eyes were a bit misty as she looked at her tenderly. She knows she is happy.

D - DREAM GIRL. I only have two simple dreams. First, my parents to be proud of me and the second, to find the perfect girl for me. Thank you for making one of my dreams come true.

At this point, Jho was having a hard time containing her emotions. Once she started crying, she can't seem to stop. She had thought that Bea forgotten about their special day and now, she couldn't even believe everything that was happening. It was simply overwhelming.

She continued reading. The moment she unfolded the next paper, Bea said while grinning at her sheepishly, "You will like that one for sure..."

She almost burst into laughter when she found out what Bea meant.

A - ALWAYS. I will always be beside you no matter what. And when the right time comes, there'd be many little De Leons running and playing around us.

Y - YOU. You make me want to be the best of me.

S - SERENDIPITY. I feel like the whole universe conspired just so our paths would cross. I'm glad you came this early in my life.

Jho couldn't contain her feelings any longer. She gathered all her strength, well whatever was left after reading those messages, and hugged Bea as tight as she could. Bea hugged her back as she continue to sobbed in her chest. She had never felt so safe and loved while wrapped in another person's arms.

"Thank you..." It was all that she could say. There were so many things that she wanted to tell him but those two words were the most significant at that very moment.

Bea wished that moment would never end. She could have stayed that way and lost in the moment forever. Jho was with her, she loved her and that was all that mattered.

But then, they knew they had to go back to the cottage, there were only a few hours left before their flight.

"Thank you very much for the wonderful time, Bei. I don't know what else to say." They were in front of Jho's cottage and Bea brought her to the door.

"Are you happy?" Bea asked.

"More than words can say." She said with a smile.

Bea took both her hands, turned them upside and planted a kiss in each palm. "Fridays, Jho." She said sweetly.

"Fridays too, Bei." She said as she tiptoed and gave him a peck on her nose.

Jho opened the door as gently as she could, afraid that Ella would wake up and find out that she had been out for two hours.

Instead, she was surprised to see the room full of balloons, yellow balloons floating in the air. There must be a hundred of it in their room. She could not see anything except for those balloons and what looked like pieces of papers attached to each balloon string. It took her some time to realize that those papers were actually wallet sized pictures of her and Bea.

She can't help but laugh when she looked at one of them and saw herself and Bea giving her a piggyback ride during their game. There was a picture of them during their Bacolod trip. One of the pictures was from their intense training during their stay in Ateneo. Their laughter was perfectly captured by the photo. Jho smiled to herself and thought, "This is where it all started."

The next picture she was able to get her hand on a stolen shot while they were having a vacation with her family. It was a picture of her and Bea holding hands by the beach. She could still remember the "kilig" that she felt while having that vacation.

Just looking at their pictures made Jho blush. Especially when she saw the picture of their almost kiss from the game before.

In the sea of balloons and pictures, Jho knows that it would probably take her forever just to finish looking at them. Suddenly, a realization dawned on her that in as much as these pictures captured their moments together, there are still hundred, maybe thousands more of memories that only their hearts were able to capture.

"Jho..." Ella called her.

Startled and as if coming out of a trance, Jho suddenly asked "Ate Ells, ano ito?"

Ella did not answer but simply handed her a small needle. "Sabi ni Bea, paputukin mo muna ang mga balloons para malaman mo ang isa pa niyang gift para sa'yo."

Jho couldn't believe what she just heard. It had turned out to be a day of surprises, of wonderful surprises and just when she thought it was over... there came another one.

She started popping the balloons with the needle until she came across a blue balloon situated fare inside the room and surrounded by the yellow ones. Jho can hear her heart beating double time because she was quite sure that whatever gift Bea has in store for her, it is definitely inside that balloon. With that thought, she popped the blue balloon.

A ring fell from the inside and rolled on the floor and just as she was about to pick it up, somebody else did...

"Bei?" Jho said, her voice is breaking because of her overwhelming emotions.

"Don't cry, baby." She told her as she started wiping her tears with her own hand.

But it only made Jho cry even more.

"Jho?" Bea asked Jho, obviously worried.

"Ano ka ba, tears of joy nga ito eh. Ikaw kasi, ang hilig mo akong paiyakin." She said in between sobs.

Bea smiled at what Jho said.

She was right.

There was a time when Jho asked her if she would promise not to make her cry. Her answer was no, but then she added, "You will only cry happy tears."

At that moment, Bea took her hand and placed the white gold ring on her finger.

"This is a promise ring. Promise me that you are not going to take this off no matter what happens. I know that we should take this slow and we still have a lot of things to go through, and I can't guarantee that we won't fight in the long run, but I want you to know that I'll always be here for you." Bea paused as she realized that her eyes were also getting misty. "I love you, Jhoanna Louisse Maraguinot."

"Bei, you never fail to surprise me and make me happy. Everyday I thank God that He sent you in my way to teach me to make the most out of my life. I love you too, Isabel Beatriz De Leon." Jho said while gazing up at her lovingly.

With that, Bea gently lowered her head and kissed her lips. It was probably the sweetest kiss they have ever shared. It was a kiss filled with renewed promises.

"Thank you for giving me the best monthsary ever." Jho said when they pulled apart.

"You are most welcome and thank you for coming into my life.

Once more, they shared a kiss that they will remember forever...

In the wee hours before dawn, Jho tossed and turned on her bed, she still could not believe that things that have happened. She didn't care much about sleeping. She'd rather go through all the events of their unforgettable "adventure" and try her best to lock each sweet moment to her "JhoBea" memory vault.

She was toying with the ring on her finger that Bea gave her earlier when her phone signaled a message. It was from Bea.

"Jho, you are my poem personified and my answered prayer."

Jho smiled to herself thinking that she was not, after all, the only one being cheated of a restful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6K 131 8
Kanchenjunga Military Academy (KMA) - where soldiers are trained to serve the nation. However, a series of conspiracies has hit the academy hard. Wit...
321K 4.1K 26
GaWong fanfic. This is my first time to write story so I hope you guys like it!
7.9K 145 5
'I'm sellin' tickets to my downfall' ___ Degrassi Community School has no shortage of drama for it's students, and new girl Tatum Harper, is no expec...