Uniquely One Shots

By LarryWriting

Just some kitten!Harry one shots to go along with my Uniquely series :D You probably don't have to read all t... More

First Trip to the Zoo - UP
First (Tiny) Argument - UP
Jealous Louis - UP
Sick Louis - UP
First Trip to the Carnival - UP
First Thunderstorm

Slight Misunderstanding - UP

15.7K 505 146
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: It's been awhile since I updated one of these. So I'm going to give you all this one :D Dedicated to my Maow because I lob her ♥

[Louis' P.O.V]

"H-Harry's Louis Harry does not w-want to get it in his eyes!" Harry squirmed, his eyes clenched shut tightly as I gently tilted back his head and poured a cup of water gently into his hair. His ears were turned to the sides to block the slow trickle, and his face was twisted nervously.

"Kitten, have I ever let water get in your ears or eyes before?" I cooed.

"No..." he sighed. "L-Louis has not."

"And I would never do anything to purposely hurt my baby Kitten, right?" I spoke softly, wiping the water from his curls so none of it would drip into his face as I sat him up.

He blushed when I did sit him back up, booping him on the nose. Generally I just took a bath with him, but I had taken a bath earlier in the day before I had gone to work and had let Harry sleep a bit longer. The boy had nearly skipped a bath altogether so he could snuggle with me on the couch, but I'd compromised that he'd take a bath as long as I was the one who gave him it. The boy probably was hopeful for a handjob, but I had bigger plans.

"H-Harry just thinks his Louis s-should be in here, too," he explained, handing me the shampoo. I squeezed a bit out into my hands, rubbing them together before kneading my soapy fingers into his scalp. He brightened at that, beaming happily. "Harry is l-liking this though."

"M'glad, baby," I giggled, leaning down so he'd press his lips to mine.

"Will snuggle after t-this?" Harry nodded insistently.

"Maybe," I teased.

He squirmed at that, frowning and reaching for my shirt with his dripping hands, "B-but Louis said! He said!"

"I did, I'm kidding," I soothed. "We'll wrap you up in a towel and I'll snuggle you in our bed."

"Yes," Harry replied happily, content with my answer. I washed his shampoo from his hair, scrubbed in the conditioner and made a bit more bubbles with it than necessary, and then I washed those from his hair as well. All the while he babble adorably on about his day and how Niall had been both nice and mean. As I finished washing out the conditioner, he touched my cheek, leaving wet prints on my face. "Harry's Louis h-had a good day? Dogs w-were okay?"

"My day was good," I replied. "The dogs were all very nice, and it's good knowing my Kitten's day was pretty good! I like today even better now that my Kitten is with me-"

"Yes!" Harry agreed happily. "H-Harry is l-loving when he has his Louis! Love Harry's Louis."

"I love my Kitten," I chuckled, kissing his damp forehead. "Time to wash your body and face. Up you go!"

I climbed to my feet, having been kneeling at the edge of the tub, and helped Harry stand. He sloshed a bit of water over the side, and made a startled squeaking sound, "Harry i-is sorry! D-did not mean, h-he-"

"It's fine, my baby Kitten," I cooed, ducking down closer to Harry's hip to grab the body wash. He blushed at my sudden closeness, and I lifted an eyebrow at him as I straightened up again. "You naughty Kitten, though... what are you thinking about?"

He giggled, his ears turning to the side shyly, "H-Harry is not t-thinking about anything!"

"Are you lying, baby Kitten?" I asked suspiciously, slowly rubbing the soap onto my hands.

"Um," he squeaked. "Okay... H-Harry was thinking about h-his Louis' mouth? Maybe. F-For kisses!"

"Oh I see," I nodded, starting with Harry's arms, tummy, and chest. "I really like kisses."

"Harry's kisses?" he asked hopefully.

"All kinds of kisses," I said nonchalantly, seeing how he would react.

"...Who i-is kissing Harry's Louis?" he began slowly, his tone slightly threatening.

"Niall's kisses are-"

"N-Niall is g-giving H-Harry's Louis kisses?!" Harry asked shrilly, his hands flying to seize onto my arms that were carefully rubbing body wash at his shoulders.

"No, baby," I laughed, leaning over and kissing him since he was too soapy for me to hug. "No, I'm teasing. I guess that wasn't very nice of me, huh?"

"No," Harry pouted, crossing his arms. "L-Louis is Harry's! He is n-no one else's!"

"Are you angry with me, lovely?" I cooed, turning him gently to suds his back.

He instantly shook his head, "H-Harry could not e-ever be mad at his Louis."

"That's good," I replied, teasingly washing over his bottom and making him yelp in surprise. I dropped down to wash his legs, but handed him up the body wash. "Here. You can wash your more private parts."

"Oh..." Harry murmured. And I had been right of course, he had been hoping for something sexual, the naughty little Kitten. Even if he was still so, so innocent.

"Then when you're clean we can go to our bed and do whatever you want..."

Needless to say, he was pretty quick to clean himself after my offer. Once he was free of soap, I helped him step out onto the bathmat. He shivered slightly, and I instantly wrapped him up in a large fluffy towel and hugged him tightly despite his damp state. He giggled, "Harry loves his Louis..."

"I love you, too Kitten!" I cooed. I helped him towards our room, and he almost automatically started taking off my clothes. "Oh... er..."

"Louis s-said that he liked kisses..." Harry began slowly. "Not N-Niall's kisses, he is liking Harry's..."

"Right..." I said slowly.

"Louis will s-show Harry..."

"Show you what, lovely?" I asked, helping him in removing my shirt. He had already successfully removed my pants.

"That L-Louis is liking to kiss Harry!" he nodded frantically, peppering my face with clumsy kisses.

"And maybe a few other things, I'm guessing?" I chuckled. Harry blushed, and I kissed his nose softly. "That's what I thought. Up on the bed, lovely!"

I had at first felt a bit guilty for making Harry so jealous, because I could obviously see how much it bothered him that I said I liked lots of different kinds of kisses. I had straddled him and was grinding down softly, and he reached for me, "L-Louis will kiss Harry?"

"I love kisses," I nodded, leaning to press my lips to his pouting ones. "All kinds. Eskimo... butterfly... French... and then I love your clumsy kisses. But all the kisses I like can only come from one little, although he really isn't so little, Kitten boy. Can you guess who?"

Harry looked thoughtful, "Um... it is Harry?"

"It's you," I cooed, pressing one last kiss to his lips.

When I finally got him ready enough, had kissed him enough, and had put on a condom so we could make love, he clung tightly to me nearly the entire time. It was almost possessive, and it was as if his jealousy had made him all the more sensitive, because he scrambled frantically at my back, his nails raking down it and more than likely leaving marks that I was far to pleased to care about. The bit of pain combined with the pleasure probably made me thrust a bit harder than necessary, but Harry's pleased face didn't change and we were both coming within a few seconds from each other.

I slumped weakly onto Harry as I panted into his neck, and he sighed contentedly, "Harry loves L-Louis..."

"Love you, too," I breathed. "I'm going to go get a washcloth to clean us up, okay? I gave you a bath but you got kind of dirty again."

Harry nodded sleepily, and I pulled out and rolled off the bed. I tossed away the used condom before winking at Harry and moving towards the hall. As I exited the room, it sounded as if Harry had given a slight gasp, but I figured he was still feeling a bit of sensitivity from our previous activities, and I continued on towards the bathroom.

[Harry's P.O.V]

When Louis had been inside Harry, Harry had just wanted his Louis as close as possible. He had pulled at his Louis to try and pull him close, and it did not really bring his Louis closer because his Louis was so close but it made his Louis groan. Harry loved when his Louis made sounds. But when Harry and his Louis had both came, Louis went to get Harry a washcloth so that Harry's tummy was not all covered in the sticky mess Harry would always make. And as Louis left the room, Harry could see long, red, marks on his poor Louis' back. All from Harry.

His heart hurt so bad then, and his tummy had a hurt spot. He had hurt his Louis, he did not ever want to do something like that but he had done it. His Louis was almost bleeding because of Harry. It was probably even the reason that his Louis was leaving the room. Harry scrambled from the bed and was going to run after his Louis, but what if his Louis did not know about the marks? He would find out and then he would be so angry with Harry. He would be angry and he would say that Harry would have to go with Niall and Liam because he was mean. And no one could be mean to Harry's Louis.

Harry had not meant to hurt his Louis, but he started to cry anyway. It hurt his heart so bad, and he was so scared that his Louis was really hurt. His Louis was always so easy with Harry and would not ever hurt him. So before his Louis could come back, or could find out about the scratches, Harry scrambled off the bed and looked desperately around the room. He needed to go somewhere, but he was still naked and had the sticky stuff on his tummy. He used tissues by the bed to wipe it off, but he could hear his Louis coming back. So he dropped down and crawled under the bed, wanting to hide until his Louis was maybe less mad. And he curled up under the bed, hid his face in his hands, and he cried as quiet as he could so his Louis would not find him.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I hurried back into the bedroom, prepared to cuddle with Harry, "Love, I've got the- Harry?" But the younger boy wasn't in the room. I frowned, turning back around and walking into the hall. "Harry?"

When there wasn't a response, I shook my head in confusion. He looked so tired on the bed, almost like he hadn't been wanting to move, so it didn't make since that he had gotten up and left the bed. Especially since he was all messy. But then, a worrisome thought filled my mind. As the pleasure had only grown greater, and as Harry had scrabbled at my back, I'd gotten pretty rough. Normally I kept my hips at a steady and firm pace so I wouldn't overwhelm the boy, so I supposed what I had done could have been a bit much for him, wasn't what he was used to. And I could have hurt him.

The thought repulsed me, remembering how I had been so hesitant to make love to Harry for the first time for the exact reason that it would hurt him. I had been so relieved after Harry had gotten to the point where it was no longer painful if we properly opened him up and made sure he was ready. But I had been rough, unnecessarily so, and Harry probably got hurt. He was hurt, and it was all my fault.

"Harry?" I croaked out, hurrying down the hall in search for him. I was still nude, and I knew that he was nude, so I knew he had to be in the house somewhere. He just wasn't telling me where he was. Possibly because he was afraid. The very idea of Harry being afraid of me broke my heart. I didn't want Harry hurt, afraid, or sad. I wanted him content, safe, and happy, but I had ruined that all for my own sick pleasure. "Harry, baby, where are you?!"

I raced into the kitchen, looking under the table and in all the small places the boy could have squeezed himself into. But he was part cat, and he was unfortunately a really good hider. I searched the living room, the hallway and the closets, and I checked the bathroom one last time before running into our room once more, "Oh Harry, I'm so, so sorry! Please, lovely, come out..."

My heart was slowly breaking at the thought of Harry being afraid to come out to me, my throat closed up, and tears spilled over. It had all happened because I'd meanly told Harry that I liked more than just his kisses, made it seem like he wasn't the only one I loved. And all he had asked for was that I show him how much I loved him, and I'd gone and I'd hurt my poor Kitten. But then, from under the bed there came a sniffly sneeze.

I dropped onto my hands and knees, crawling across the carpet to lift the blankets draped across the unmade bed, "Baby?"

Under the bed, curled in a small naked ball, was my poor Kitten, his ears flattened in his hair. The moment he realized I'd found him, he squeaked and burst into tears, "D-do n-not get m-mad, d-do n-not b-be mad at Harry!"

I let out a sob as well, outstretching my arms for him, "Oh Kitten, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! How badly are you hurt? Don't be afraid of me, lovely, please don't be afraid... sweetie I don't ever want to make you afraid of me... c'mere...."

Harry crawled out slowly, still crying, and I carefully lifted him up and onto my naked lap as he sobbed into his hands, "H-Harry is s-sorry! D-did not mean!"

"How badly are you hurt?" I wheezed. "I can't believe I-"

Harry froze, his eyes widening, and he tried to scramble back off my lap, "Sorry! Sorry! H-Harry h-hurt his Louis a-and he is s-so sorry!"

I tightened my grip before I panicked and wondered if it hurt him, and I shook my head desperately, "I'm not hurt... you're the one I hurt, I'm sorry."

Harry's tears slowed, and he examined me for a moment, "Louis i-is... is not tricking H-Harry? Is n-not making h-him pay b-because Harry was bad?"

"What on earth are you talking about, baby, I was so rough with you, I..." I gently brushed dust from his damp curls, sighing in relief when he didn't flinch away from my comforting gesture. I swallowed hard. "I hurt you..."

"Heart hurts, if t-that is w-what Louis means?" Harry squeaked.

"I didn't hurt you?" I shook my head in confusion. "Your bottom, or hips, or-"

"H-Harry is alright..." Harry whispered. "H-hurt his Louis..."

"But I'm not hurt either," I breathed. "Did we both think that we hurt each other? Is that why we're both so upset?"

Harry scrambled onto my lap then, but he sat up tall and peered over my shoulder as well as ran a hand across my back. It stung the open scratch marks slightly, but I kept my face free of the slight pain I felt. He of course burst into tears anyway, shaking his head and pressing it into my chest, "Scratches! H-Harry left scratches!"

"Oh Kitten," I breathed. "Those don't hurt me... I'm perfectly fine. But you, are you alright? Why did you hide from me?"

"D-did not want," he hiccupped. "D-did not w-want H-Harry's Louis to get angry a-and to m-make h-him go with Liam! J-Just knew L-Louis w-would be u-upset w-with Harry! But Louis i-is never h-hurting Harry. Louis is s-so soft with him. He is loving. Louis is love..."

"Thank goodness," I croaked, hugging him to me tightly. "I thought I had hurt you... I'm so glad I haven't ever hurt you. I want to be soft and gentle with you, I don't want to ever be rough or mean or hurt you. When you're hurt it just breaks my heart, because I love seeing how your eyes will light up when you're happy, and I love how you get all squirmy and your ears turn to the side. Speaking of your ears, can I see them?"

Harry's ears slowly slid into a halfway up position, "H-Harry's ears are still... u-um... sad. H-He hurt his L-Louis."

"It's not a bad hurt," I whispered to him, kissing his nose gently. "Don't be sad. I love you so much, baby Kitten."

I scooped up his gangly, long form in my grip, tucking him back onto the bed and wiping off his tummy with the slightly cold washcloth that I had gotten. I tossed the cloth aimlessly towards the hamper and crawled under the blankets next to him, pulling him into my arms and allowing him to cling softly to me. However, his hands were purposely avoiding touching my back, and I moved them there as I ducked forward and brushed our lips together. I kissed his mouth, his nose, eyes eyelids. We rubbed noses, I nuzzled my cheek against his, batted my eyelashes against his cheek, and playfully licked his nose.

And at my nose lick, he finally giggled, and his ears lifted back up from his curls, "H-Harry's Louis y-you are not a dog."

"I just can't control myself around my Kitten," I sighed. "I just have to give him all the types of kisses that I can. Is that okay with him, you think?"

"H-Harry loves h-his Louis' kisses," Harry nodded slowly. "A-And... and he is s-sorry his Louis has sc-scratches from Harry."

"It's perfectly fine, baby, I promise," I whispered. "I actually think they're really hot. I like them."

"Louis d-does?" Harry seemed surprised.

"Mhmm..." I hummed. "And tomorrow at work if I miss you I can just reach over my shoulder and run my hand over my back and I'll remember that these are from my Kitten, and I got them accidentally while we were making love because he just loves me so much. You love me right?"

"Yes!" he nodded frantically. "So m-much! More t-than everything! More t-than pizza, and m-more than crickets, and-"

I kissed him quickly, "And I love you more than everything. My scratches aren't bad. They're like lovebites, yes? Those hurt, but it just tells people that I'm yours."

"Harry's," he whispered, finally running his fingertips gently across the marks. It tickled rather than stinging, and I giggled as I rubbed our noses together again.

"Think you can sleep now lovely? Do you need some water or something before we go to bed?"

"H-Harry maybe n-needs... a f-few more kisses?" he asked hopefully.

So I pulled us both into a more comfortable, snuggled position, and I gently brushed my lips across the boy's cheeks and forehead, humming to him until we both drifted off to sleep.

[A/N2]: SHORT AND UNEDITED MY SPECIALTY. ALSO THE SMUT SCENE WAS WEAK BECAUSE I'D LIKE TO KEEP THESE ONE SHOTS RATED PG-13 YOU FEEL. IF YOU ALL WANT I COULD MAKE A BOOK STRICTLY FOR SMUT ONE SHOTS OF KITTEN HARRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WANT JUST TELL ME SOMEHOW IF YOU DO xD LOVE YOU ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.6K 31
He's found her. She's alive. But will their relationship turn out to be how they expected? Or will certain people get in the way? Maybe past troubles...
786 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
449K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
16.1K 373 15
15 One-Shots written from prompts submitted by you lovely people.