Summer Heat ( Warning Zane x...

Per Boys-Fuck-Boys

After Travis expresses his feelings for Zane at the beach a long chain of events unfold. Full of sex, swearin... Més

Chapter 1 Warm Weather
Chapter 2 Don't Get Caught!
Chapter 3 The Pain & The Pleasure
Chapter 4 Fluids, Lots of Them!
Chapter 5 I'm Okay With That
Chapter 6 That Shower Scene
IMPORTANT! MUST READ!!!
Chapter 8 Blackmail Is Fun
I have 30 followers!
Chapter 9 Delicious Waffles
Chapter 10 Talkin' Dirty
Chapter 11 Little Virgin
Chapter 12 Say My Name Bitch!
Chapter 13 So Here's The Plan...
The End ( Fake Chapter + Update )
Look who's back...
Chapter 14 My Only Sunshine
Chapter 15 Minds in Gutters
My new wattpad account

Chapter 7 Zane's Booty Shorts

11K 179 216
Per Boys-Fuck-Boys

Travis POV:

Zane was panicking. I found his best kept secret. The cutest pair of shorts I have ever seen. " They aren't mine! I swear!" He yelled at me. " Then what were they doing perfectly folded, in your own set of drawers? Zane blushed at me, a feeling clearly growing inside him. " Alright! They're mine! So what if I like to feel sexy sometimes?!" Zane confessed.
" You sweet little thing." I started " You're sexy wearing anything. Or sexier wearing nothing at all~." I caressed his cheek. " Not now! You little flirt!~" He replied. As he went to go put some more clothes. This was it. My chance. I began to put the shorts on, praying to the lord that I would fit them. Somehow, miraculously... I did.

" You're right, these do make me feel a whole lot sexier." I said as I felt the shorts hug me in all the right places. They were awesome. Zane turned to look at me. I have never seen a bigger nose bleed in my life. " T-Travis!" Oh... My... Irine~" Zane was awe struck " Boy! You look fine!" I struck a sassy pose "I do, don't I?" I strutted over the bedroom door. I was about leave before I felt Zane's hand strike me, square in the ass. I gasped. Then I turned to him. A very pissed expression on my face. Zane just giggled like a little bitch at me "Hehehe." Even when he's being a flirty asshole, Zane's still cute. " Oh god." I said out loud. " What? What's wrong?" Zane asked curiously. " This is Ro'meave household. What the fuck is Garroth going to think when I come downstairs?!" It had dawned on us. The problem with me being there. " Oh, shit." Zane said quietly, through his teeth.

It was about 9:42 am. I had to find a way to get out of Zane's house without being caught. I couldn't go out the window. I would surely break a good few bones. But then again, I've survived many impossible events before. Suddenly we heard foot steps down the hall. Someone was coming. " Quick! Out the window!" Zane yelled as he opened the window and threw me out. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I tumbled into some lovely flowers. I got up. Somehow I was unharmed and I could see into Zane's bedroom window. Zane and Garroth were having a conversation. I couldn't make it out so I left before anyone noticed me. I ran back to my house as quickly as possible. I tore threw the front door and closed it behind me. I slid down into a sitting position with my back to the door. " Aww. Now I'll never know what happened and I have to eat breakfast alone! This sucks." I went to the pantry and opened it " Oh, nutella. You solve all my problems!" I smiled. " Zane... I love you more than I love nutella. Well, almost."

I got some bread and a plate and placed them on the kitchen bench. I opened the jar of nutella and went to grab a knife. When I had one, I made myself a nutella sandwich. It was tasty but I felt sad as I stood there alone, eating what is probably the worst breakfast ever, nutrition wise. I spoke softly to myself "I have to see my kitten again..."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...