Aphmau's Secret Youtuber Life

By abbyuniverse

Aphmau is a new student at Phenix Drop High, she has no parents so she lives alone, she faces bullies and lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: also picture
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thank you!
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
PART 2 OF APHMAU'S SECERT YOUTUBER LIFE!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 ENDING
Hey guys!
Its out!

Chapter 53

3.2K 79 34
By abbyuniverse

As they took the new students around the campus Jess and Jenna chatted and told each other about things they had done since they saw each other last.

As they group sat down at a table someone walked up behind them, "OH look it's the freaks hanging out with the noobs, how disgustingly cute" spat a white hairs snake from behind.

"Go away Sasha" Jess mumbled not looking at her "Aww that's not nice!" cried Michi as she stood next to Sahsa "So who are the newbies names?" asked Sasha "Well, I'm Jenna, that's Zennix, That's Teony and that's Ivy!" Jenna smiled at she turned around and pointed to each person.

"Hold up! IVY!?" cried Lillian pushing through "Lillian?" questioned Ivy looking up from her plate "Cuz!" they cried as they hugged each other. "how ya bin?" asked Lillian "Oh ya know, doing stuff" she smirked, they took her away not even noticing us.

"nice to know she'll fit in with one group at least" smiled Teony "whats up with her? she never wants to talk to us?" questioned Garroth "well she's not the type to socialise ya know?" Teony Explained.

After about 1 week Zenix and Zane had been hanging out with each other and no one else, except when Teony and Garroth interrupt them. Teony was best friends with Zenix they were like brother and sister, like in a Garroth and Zane way how their polar opposites but still get along.

speaking of Teony and Garroth, they seemed to have a bond, they trusted each other, Garroth and Teony hang out as well. Jenna and Jess hang out a lot and Jenna defends Jess in a non-violent way unlike Jess sometimes does.

But Ivy... she only hangs out with Lilian, Sasha and Michi, no one else she bearly even speaks to Jenna anymore which Jenna is sad about but says that 'she's happy that she's found new friends and that she fits in with them' so Jess isn't to bothered by it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 563 41
At school, Aphmau is smart, creative, and the guys think she is pretty. But she is also bullied and she is neglected by her father. She lives in a wo...
174K 4.3K 145
~After running and hiding for most of her life, Aphmau decided to move to the city Pheniox Drop to try to forget about her life and start a new life...
70.5K 1.8K 41
Laurence was always interested in Aphmau and she always knew that but she never knew the day would come that she would start to fall for him too... D...
33.8K 653 20
First I want to say that This is based on a youtube series called Minecraft Diaries. The story is about a girl called Aphmau that is the lord of the...