If We Were On Mystreet

By xXThe_Neko_ShadowsXx

Mary~ Hey everyone, this is my story Georgi~ AHEM Mary~ OUR story, on what we would do if we were on mystreet... More

WE'RE HERE!
CUPCAKES!!!!
VLYARY!!!~
KAWAII~CHAN SHIPS IT (OH NO!!)
SLEEP OVER!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
Truth or dare
SLEEP!!
SHIPING WHAT?!?!
Karaoke! (Pt 1)
Karaoke (Pt 2)
The double date!!! Pt1
The Double date Pt2
Double date (pt. 3)
A/N!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

12 0 5
By xXThe_Neko_ShadowsXx

Georgi~ IM NOT DED!!!!!

Georgi POV~ me and Zane are walking back to my place hand in hand. I open the door to see Vlyad and Mary Making out.

"WHOOP WHOOP!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! VLYARY IS SAILIN!!!!" I scream they instantly break apart blushing bad.

"Hehehe!! Me and Zane~Kun will be in ma room!!!" I Yelp running into my room.

"Zane~Kun? Really?" Zane asks.

"Heh....Yep..." I mutter.

I jump on Zane.

"HAHAHA!!! WEAKLING!!!!" I shout, he pushes me off and pins me to a wall. He skin going black, in a deep voice he says.

"Who's the weakling?" He asks.

OMI that is so hot...

"U-Umm....Y-You..?" I ask, shakily.

"What was that?" He asks again put deeper.

"Meep!! Me!!!" I squeak blushing like mad.

"That's what I thought...." He mutters turing back and kissing me.

"WHOOP WHOOP!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! ZANGI IS SAILIN!!" Mary scream imitating me.

Georgi~ 0///0 SHUSH UP!!  I DID NOTHIN!!! *runs off*

Mary~ shhh....no one can know me and Georgi got kissed.....*runs off with Georgi*

Vlayd&Zane~ *Smirking*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
80K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 34.9K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...