Young Love, Innocent Love [An...

By JoshuaHyuuga

Hello~~ this's the second part of my Tokyo Ghoul series~~ if you haven't read the first fiction "Don't Ever L... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : Two Years Later
Chapter 2 : Trouble
Chapter 3 : Unexpected
Chapter 4 : Tree
Chapter 5 : The School Fair
Chapter 7 : Torn Between
Chapter 8 : Irrisitable
Chapter 9 : Mask Off
Chapter 10 : Not Quite
Chapter 11 : Sudden Change
Chapter 12 : Let Go
Chapter 13 : The Christmas Ball
Chapter 14 : Pain Beyond Pain
Chapter 15 : Drowning
Chapter 16 : The Truth
Chapter 17 : The Two Books
Chapter 18 : Tree And V
Chapter 19 : Under The Skin
Chapter 20 : Haircut
Extra Chapter : Birthday

Chapter 6 : Intruder

860 28 8
By JoshuaHyuuga

A/N: Hi everyone~~~ I'm back again!!!! Sorry for the super late update!!!! School's started and I have no time to write!!!! Here's chapter 6!!!! Please enjoy!!!

"Hnnnnnaaaaaa...... the school fair's over...." Saiko moaned loudly, slamming her head against her desk. Miza was sitting beside her, looking rather down and gloomy as well. Hinami, who was sitting on the other side of Saiko, also looked pretty bored and tired.

"Yeah, tests are coming again..." Miza sighed, looking out the window. "I wish the school fair could last forever..."
"Well, good news is that the Halloween Party's on the Friday after the tests." Said Hinami.

The three all sighed together, and someone called Hinami from the door. "Hinami-chan! You've got time?" A girl with pure white hair was standing at the door, and beside her was a girl who looked exactly like her but with jet black hair.

"Ah, Shiro-chan, Kuro-chan." Hinami stood up and went to the door. "Well, Miza-chan, Saiko-chan, meet Yasuhisa Nashiro and Yasuhisa Kurona. They're identical twins." Hinami introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kusakari Miza." Said Miza. "I'm Yonebayashi Saiko, nice to meet you too." Saiko said, and they shook hands. "Hinami-chan, we're here to deliver a message." Said Nashiro. "Oh, is it about the decoration for the Halloween Party?" Hinami asked. "Oh you've already heard about it?" Said Kurona, and Hinami nodded. "Good, then you know we'll have a meeting about it after school, right?" Nashiro asked, and Hinami nodded again.

"Okay, see you then. And nice to meet you, Saiko-chan and Miza-chan." The twins said together and left. "Ah wait, you know what class we're in, right?" Nashiro asked as she turned back. "Yep, I know." Said Hinami. Nashiro nodded and left.

"Hinami-chan, when did you meet them?" Asked Miza. "On the school fair. They came to our room and asked the art club to help them with the Halloween decorations." Said Hinami.

"Oh really? Cool! What're you gonna do? Spiders? Jack O' Lanterns?" Miza asked excitingly. "Not telling~" Hinami said, waving her hand, and they all laughed. "Well, I have a feeling that Nashiro-chan and Kurona-chan and us will become good friends." Said Saiko. "We definitely will." Said Hinami.

The school's over, and Hinami attended the meeting, and Miza and Saiko left and went to Anteiku. Hinami said she'd bring Nashiro and Kurona to Anteiku as well.

"I hope Kaneki-niichan's there. I need help again." Said Saiko on there way to Anteiku. "Mnhn, I need some as well. But I think we can try to comprehend them by ourselves first, and if we really can't, we go ask him." Said Miza.

"Yeah, I guess so." Said Saiko. They arrived at Anteiku in ten minutes and entered it. "Whoa lucky us! And Sa-san's here too!" Saiko exclaimed after they opened the door. "Hey Saiko. I was wondering whether I'd meet you here." Sasaki said, and he turned to Miza. "And hi, Miza." He said, smiling.

"Hi. How're you doing?" Miza said, putting her stuff down at a table. "Great, Shirazu's studying hard as always, Mutsuki was training hard too, Urie's holding an exhibition now, and I'm gonna be an intern in your school soon." Said Sasaki.

"Oh really??" Saiko asked excitingly as she approached them. "Yeah, I think I'll be in your class." Sasaki said, smiling. "Awesome~~~" Saiko cheered. "Hey, you two." Kaneki said as he went out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks on it. He went to make them drinks after they arrived.

"Hi Kaneki-niichan! Yay~ my favorite drink!" Saiko said happily as she took the glass of black tea from him. "Saiko, didn't you said you're on a diet?" Sasaki asked. "I pause for today." Saiko said, sipping her black tea. Sasaki and Miza looked at each other, and smiled and sighed, defeated.

"Where's Touka-neechan?" Asked Miza, sipping her green tea. "Oh, she's at :re. It's getting busy lately and she's too busy to come." Said Kaneki, smiling. "Then why aren't you helping her?" Miza asked. "She... wouldn't let me..." Kaneki said, smiling awkwardly.

"You wouldn't believe how many glasses and plates he's smashed when he worked here." Said Nishiki, approaching them. "Well, he's not really bad at brewing coffee, to be honest." Said Irimi, cleaning the tableware at the bar. "Just clumsy." She added, and everyone laughed.

The doorbell rang and Ayato entered the cafe, and behind him was Naki. "Yo." Ayato said, and went to get changed, and Naki sat down at the table beside the girls.

"What're you doing here?" Asked Miza. "I came here for a drink." Naki said, and he squinted at them, frowning. "What?" Miza snapped, looking a bit annoyed. "Have we met before?" Naki asked, pointing at her. They paused for about ten seconds.

"Yeah of course we have dumbass! We see each other at school everyday!" Miza bursted out, slapping her forehead. Everyone else laughed again. "Naki's done something stupid again?" Ayato walked out of the staff room in his uniform.

"Kirishima-san please take him away!" Miza said, annoyed. The others were still laughing. "Okay okay." Ayato said as he dragged Naki up from his seat. "Hey what're you doing?" Naki asked, trying to get rid of his grip. "Just go and don't come back." Ayato said, stuffing a cup into his hand and pushing him out the cafe.

"Why'd you bring him here?" Miza asked after Ayato came back. "That ain't my fault! He followed me." Ayato said, and he sighed. "He'll never change." Said Kaneki. "Forget about that idiot now. Kaneki-niichan, we've got greater problem." Said Saiko, shaking his hand.

"Oh, okay. But shouldn't we wait for Hinami-chan?" Kaneki said as Saiko and Miza took out their books. "She said we can start first, since she doesn't have that much problem." Said Miza, and Kaneki nodded.

Kaneki started teaching them, and about fifteen minutes later, two people entered Anteiku. "Ah, Haise!" Said a black haired boy as he ran toward Sasaki, and behind him was a tall and muscular man. "Whoa, Juuzou!" Sasaki exclaimed as he stood up. Suzuya stuffed his hands into Sasaki's pockets and pulled out with a handful of cookies and candies.

"Yay~ Haise's the best!" Suzuya said happily as he started eating the cookies. "This's a nice cafe." The man behind Suzuya said at last, smiling. "Shinohara sensei!" Ayato said, not expecting to see him here.

"Hey, Kirishima-kun. I came across Suzuya and he brought me here." Shinohara said, looking at Suzuya. "May I have a cup of Latte?" He asked, pulling Ayato back to the reality. He nodded hastily and went to make coffee.

"Ah, this must be Kaneki Ken." Suzuya said, looking at Kaneki. "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you. You were quite famous back then." Said Kaneki, shaking hands with him. "Was I?" He said, stuffing another piece of cookie into his mouth.

"Hey are you two tenth graders now?" Asked Suzuya, looking at Miza and Saiko. "Yeah we are." Said Miza. "Do you know Kuro and Shiro?" He asked. "You mean Nashiro and Kurona?" Asked Saiko. "Oh so you do know them?" He said, and the two nodded. "Well, they're my best friends. I just wanna know how they're doing." Said Suzuya, smiling.

"Ah, I need to go. Bye, Shinohara sensei, Haise, Kaneki, Saiko and Miza~ I'll visit here again soon~" He said, and left. "Hey wait a sec how does he know our names?" Miza said, and Saiko shrugged. "Maybe he's a psychic." Said Saiko.

"Or maybe, he's stolen your wallets." Said Shinohara. Miza and Saiko stared at him, and started searching their pockets and bags, and the two dashed out the cafe without a word. Kaneki gave a bitter laugh and followed out.

"Sensei, what about yours?" Asked Ayato. "Well, I've gotten used to things like this. Of course I have my way to prevent--" He slid his hands into his pocket, and stopped dead. "Sorry, Kirishima-kun, I'll pay later." He said, and ran out as well.

"Mine's safe." Said Sasaki, brandishing his wallet, and opened it. "Damn it..." He cursed under his breath as he stuffed the empty wallet back into his pocket, and sprinted out the cafe. Ayato, standing at the bar, sighed as he shook his head. 

"That's some skill." Said Irimi, smiling. "Impressive indeed. However, he's still far away from the Maen's level." Said Koma. "Oh really? You can't even touch me without being noticed." Said Irimi. "Sharp and critical as always, Irimi-san." Said Koma.

"Looks like he's another legend in their school." Said Yoshimura. About fifteen minutes later a group of people entered Anteiku.

The group looked unusual. It was more like a gang led by a king, and behind him were serfs and slaves, but willing to follow. The boy leading it walked to the counter. "Where's Fueguchi Hinami?" He asked as he ran his hand through his bang.

"She's not back yet. Anything we can help?" Said Koma. "How about a glass of iced coffee and wait for her for a while?" The boy looked at Koma, and he smirked, in a despising way.

This boy was Shikigami Takashi, the most popular boy in Hinami's school. He was tall, and had really good figure. His hair was pure black and messy, but in a stylish and characteristic way. His eyes were gleaming like two diamonds, like a panther's eyes, and below the corner of his left eye was a beauty spot.

He ran his hand through his bang again. "Well, if Hinami-chan's not here, I will be leaving. No one wants to stay in a filthy and wretched cafe." He said, and took out a handful of money. He threw the money at Koma and Irimi, and the boys behind him were all sniggering.

"I bet this's the biggest amount of money you've ever seen in your lives, isn't it?" He said, and left with his gang. "Tell Hinami-chan Shikigami Takashi will be back." He said, pushing the door open.

"Hey you!" Someone called from behind, and Shikigami stopped, and looked back. "What?" He snapped. It was Ayato who called. He stepped in front of him, glaring at him.

"You've got some balls, bastard." Ayato said. The boys behind Shikigami all started yelling, but he held out a hand and quieted them down. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, also glaring at him.

"Why do you care? I'm just a shitty worker who works in a wretched cafe." Ayato said, veins appeared on his neck. Shikigami glared at him for ten whole seconds.

"You're the first one," He leaned closer, twisting his head. "Who's ever talked to me like this." Said Shikigami, and without warning Ayato grabbed his collar. "Ayato-kun!" Yoshimura exclaimed.

"Oh whoa, I'm so scared. Someone please help me." Said Shikigami in a defiant tone. "You dare lay a filthy finger on Hinami and you'll regret!" Ayato whispered dangerously. Shikigami glared at him again. "What? You're her boyfriend?" He sneered.

"I'm her brother!" He whispered even more dangerously as red flashed through his eyes. "She's too holy for a scum like you to touch!" He finished and let go fiercely. "Hn, Ayato, is it?" He said, fixing his collar. "I'll remember you." He said, and left with his gang.

"Ayato-kun!" Yoshimura said as he approached him. "I'm sorry..." He muttered, still shaking with anger. "It's okay, I'd do that if I were you. Just forget about him." Yoshimura said, patting him on the shoulder.

"Let's clean the mess up. We're frightening the customers." Said Koma. They started cleaning up and finished it in ten minutes, and Kaneki and the others came back in no time after they're done.

"Damn it! He ran fast!" Miza said angrily, panting. "Don't be angry. That's his way to greet people." Said Sasaki. "Hey, what happened? What's with this atmosphere?" Asked Kaneki. The door bell rang when Koma was about to answer him. "I'll explain later." He whispered, and Kaneki nodded.

Hinami was back, and Nashiro and Kurona were behind her. "Hey guys, I'm back." She said, and went to get changed. "So this's Anteiku." Said Nashiro. "It's a wonderful place! The atmosphere feels so relaxed and pleasant!" Said Kurona, clapping her hands together.

"Thank you." Said Irimi and Koma together. "We'll have two glasses of green tea." Said Nashiro and Kurona together. Koma and Irimi smiled and started making the drink.

Koma explained what happened to Kaneki at a corner, and after that they didn't mention a word about Shikigami's visit, although Ayato was in a really bad mood afterward, and refused to tell Hinami why he was so pissed.

Time skip--

It's about nine thirty now and everyone headed home, and Hinami and Ayato were cleaning the bar together. "Ayato-kun--"
"No." This kind of conversation had repeated over twenty times between the two, and all Hinami got was a no.

"Hmph, fine." Hinami said, puffing her cheeks out. "Hinami." Said Ayato after five minutes of silence. "Hm?" She said. "Think twice, or maybe trice, before you go out with a guy." He said out of the blue. "Huh?" Hinami blinked, confused. Ayato finished the work and went upstairs.

"Hey wait!" Hinami ran upstairs as well. She arrived at the second floor seconds later, but Ayato'd already went to his room and locked the door.

"Hmmmm? Ayato-kun's being so weird today." She muttered as she went back to her room.

At :re--

"So Ayato really said that?" Touka asked, sitting in her couch. "Yeah, I'm surprised when I heard it too." Said Kaneki, doing the dishes for Touka.

"Well, that Shikigami guy sounds more like a bastard and scumbag than Ayato." Said Touka. "Yeah, I just wish Hinami-chan could get rid of him soon." Said Kaneki.

The two looked at each other, thinking about their own past and experience, smiled faintly and went to bed.

A/N: Yeah~~~ chapter 6 finished~~~ I really like this one. Please remember to vote and comment and follow me!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.5K 19
How unexpected it was that your new classmates were ghouls. And so were the following events after. *ghoul x human* ~~ RANKING: #46 in Tokyo [COMPLE...
75.7K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...
116K 3.9K 49
A foreigner from California suddenly transfers to Japan's Karasuno. She's shy and quiet- sometimes coming off as rude due to her not talking to anyon...
6.8K 357 21
~Kaneki x Reader AU~ Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, August 23, 2021* *Finished: Wednesday, October 6, 2021* Y/N L/N is on the trip of a lifetime in Toky...