The Bite Is a Gift (Teen Wolf...

By crang44

I do not own any of the Teen Wolf characters More

İntroducing
A/N
A/N
The effects

Murder in the forest

718 9 3
By crang44

Shawn's P.O.V
  "Where are you?!" I shouted, "We are in the forest looking for a murder that Sheriff was looking for." Scott said on the phone. My hands were shaking and I can't think clearly. "Ok" I said "I am coming too!" , "Then hurry up!". He whispered something but I can't hear, suddenly he screamed. "Scott, Scott are you..." and the phone closed. I panicked and run to the forest. When I arrived, the police were there and I hide behind a tree and listen. I heard a growling in the bushes. At the bushes there are two red glowing eyes looking at me. I want to run but the thing was faster then me. Suddenly it bit me! My shoulder was bleeding an the thing looked at me and said "The bite is a gift."

I blackout so I woke up in forest! My phone ranged "Stiles were are you?!"  I said and "My father took me home I can't look at you and Scott are you Ok?" Stiles answered. "Something bit me but I feel better now." "What about Scott?" Said Stiles, "I don't know about him." I answered  "Don't worry Stiles I will check him.". "Thank you Shawn we will talk later in the school."

  When I arrived at Scott's house, Melissa (Scott's mother) said " Sorry sweathearth, Scott went to scool, but why do you waiting for, you will late!" . " Thank you Mrs. Mccall."I said . One second later I was running to school  because I want to show Scott and Stiles someting, I healed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.5K 56
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
26.3K 394 140
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) 熬夜一枝花 Summary When the queen of acting Tan Ruo died, she discovered that...
87.8K 198 29
မူရင့းနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်သူများ credit
183K 2.4K 30
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!