The Bite Is a Gift (Teen Wolf...

By crang44

I do not own any of the Teen Wolf characters More

Murder in the forest
A/N
A/N
The effects

İntroducing

1.5K 16 24
By crang44

  My name is Shawn Kingston. I am 17 years old and I am living in Beacon Hills. I have brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin. My height is 1.84 cm and my weight is 73kg. My only friends are Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski ( sorry ı can't tell you Stiles' secret name) in Bacon Hills High Scool . I like Lydia Martin so we have a bet with Stiles that who go to date with Lydia first. We are known as "losers" so Scott and Stiles are like my family. My father's name is Richard he is a doctor and my mother's name is Marie she is a veterinarian. We are living in a small villa. Everything seems normal in my life but one bite can change many things and your all life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
57.2K 876 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
65.5K 6.3K 126
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...