Love ✔ [Mark Tuan]

بواسطة _yeouniverse

Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13... المزيد

; 1
; 2
; 3
; 4
; 5
; 6
; 7
; 8
; 9
; 10
; 11
; 12
; 13
; 14
; 15
; 16
; 18
; 19
; 20
; 21 (final)

; 17

1.1K 25 0
بواسطة _yeouniverse

//5 years later//

"Mommy! Look at what I found! It's a flower!" your daughter Jessica tells you while running around in the park. 5 years go, you gave birth to this beautiful girl, and you don't regret it. She's smart, pretty, funny, and super loving and kind.

"That's a pretty flower, Jess!" you tell her, giving her a kiss.

"Daddy! I'm hungry now!" Jessica pouts, giving you two the puppy stare.

Junior smiles and carries her on his back, "What does my precious daughter want to eat?"

"Pizza!" she enthusiastically says. Both you and Junior stand up and start walking to the pizza place. Since Jessica is still so young, you haven't told her anything. All she knows is that she's Junior's daughter and that he's part of a KPOP group called GOT7. GOT7 was back in the business again of course, and they are more popular than ever. They've been releasing albums and songs, and whenever they weren't doing that, Junior would come home to you. You haven't heard from Mark nor his family either. Junior hasn't talked about Mark either, so you don't know what's going on with him. Your parents have visited you, and they are just so happy for you. Even though the press are wondering where you are, your father just told them that you're studying abroad and will be back in a couple years. So many things have changed, and your love for Junior has even gotten deeper.

You guys finally arrive at the pizza place, and Jessica eats her slices so diligently.

"Jess, don't eat so fast!" you laugh, wiping the sauce that's on the corner of her lips.

"It's just really good, Mommy!" she replies, giving you a big smile. Junior laughs and pats her head.

Just as he was about to take another bite of his pizza, Junior's phone rang.

"Hello? Oh! Mark! Why'd you call?" Junior asks over the phone. You freeze. Every time Junior talks to Mark, you get scared, because you're afraid that somehow Mark will recover his memory and you don't know what do. Over the years, you've learned not to hold on to that fear anymore. Little did you know, that day would actually come.

"Why? Mark? Why all of a sudden? I'm still here in Jinhae," he worriedly says over the phone, "Mark, why are you so mad? I can't go, I'm sorry. I still have business to take care of here."

Right as he's about to hang up, you hear Mark's voice over the phone. Mark is yelling so loud that you could hear it.

"STUPID! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING THERE?! FINE! IF YOU DON'T COME HERE, THEN I'LL COME TO YOU!" he shouts. Mark quickly hangs up the phone and Junior sets his phone on the table.

"Daddy? Why was Uncle Mark mad?" Jessica asked with a concerned look on her face.

He rubs her head and says, "Don't worry! It's just how Daddy and Uncle Mark talk sometimes. Eat your pizza!" She nods and smiles again.

"Jinyoung. What was that?" you ask, giving him a worried look.

"Ah, I don't know," he says while staring into blank space. You're so worried now.

"Do you think that he kn-?" you start to say.

"No way! He couldn't have regained his memory," he interrupts.

"No, what if he was told about Jess?" you say, looking at your daughter happily eating her pizza.

Junior shakes his head and says, "No. I'll make sure of it, too."

After eating at the pizza place, Jessica feels a bit sick, so you and Junior take her back home. Junior moved out of his mom's house and you, him, and Jessica all live in a big mansion a couple minutes away from his hometown. That night, you can't fall asleep. You just keep on thinking about how Mark was so angry on the phone. The next morning, you wake up without Junior next to you. You check on Jess. She's still sound asleep, and you don't want to bother her. You take a bath and dress up. You wonder where Junior is, because he's never away in the morning. You run down the stairs and almost faint when you see what's going on in the living room. Junior's sitting on the couch and a man was standing up yelling at him.

"Mark?' you say, your heart pounding like crazy. Mark turns around and sees you. He was wearing a leather jacket, a white shirt, and jeans. A typical kpop idol look when they're not performing.

"Y/N," he softly says. Junior runs and grabs your wrist.

"Don't you dare say a word to Y/N!" Junior orders.

"How am I not supposed to say a word to her?! She's the reason why I'm here!" he yells back. Junior holds your wrist tighter, but you let go. Junior looks at you, shocked.

"Mark, why are you here?" you ask, "And Jinyoung, I'd like it if we could talk alone. Go to Jessica."

"Are you kidding m-?" Junior starts, but you give him a look that motivates him to go upstairs.

"So, how are you? It's been a while," you tell Mark, your heart still pounding. You have to stay calm though, because you have no idea what he's here for.

"Don't ask me that. Don't ask me how I've been. Ask me what I've done to you so that you have to hide our own daughter from us!" he yells.

"M-Mark, I'm sorry. How did you know?" you stutter.

"I found out yesterday. How could we have a daughter? How?! With you? We barely even knew each other! We only met that day in the hospital!" he yells, just saying so many things all at once.

"You...still don't remember me?" you ask him. Your heart drops.

"Why does everybody want me to remember you? You were never in my life until my members introduced me to you at the hospital. That's why I'm wondering why we had a child," he tells you, trying to calm down.

"Well maybe if you actually tried to remember me, then you would know! Hasn't anyone told you the real story? That you lost your memory?" you ask.

"I know I lost my memory, but I don't believe that. I still remember everyone and everything in my life!" he replies with an angry look on his face.

"You don't remember me! I'm the one person that you're supposed to know above all else, but you still don't remember! You might remember everyone else, but not me. After all these years, you still don't remember me! You loved me the most, which is probably why you forgot about me!" you yell.

"I...loved you?" he calmly asks.

You look at him in shock, "No one ever told you our story, huh?"

"No...all they told me was that I should remember you, because you're important," he replies, finally being calm.

After looking at each other for about twenty seconds, you finally have the guts to say, "Well, since you seem like you're desperate to know, I'll tell you now."

You both sit down on the couch, leaving a gap in between you.

"Before I start, do you remember the story I told you in the hospital? The one about the man I love being "gone"? you ask him. Mark nods, "That was you. You're the guy I was talking about."

"R-really?" he asks, his eyes nearly popping out because of shock.

You tell the story, "Ever since we were just babies, our moms were already best friends. We grew up together in LA. All our lives, we were best friends and we did everything together. Then, we became lovers when we were thirteen. We were in the park playing basketball, then your brother crossed the street to get the ball. I saved him and got hit instead. I lost my memory for nine years, and during those nine years, you were depressed without me. So, you got the offer to audition in JYP. You took this as your chance to find me, and you did. We met that summer before your accident at my dad's hotel. You were so mean and cruel to me, but we both found out the truth. At first, you didn't even know that I was that girl, because I couldn't remember you, of course. But, like they said, it was fate. We were brought together again and found out about the truth on the night of my birthday party. Infinite's Myungsoo liked me, so just a week after, he shot you and beat you up. I don't know how you lost your memory and couldn't remember only me, but that's how it happened."

He sits there in shock, basically not being able to move.

"Uh...Mark?" you shake him.

"I...I can't believe it. Just, wow. I don't remember any of it, but it sounds so real. I believe you," he smiles, still in shock, though.

"I hope you can get your memory back," you softly tell him.

"Wait, so when did we..." he starts.

"What?"

"Do..."

"Do what?"

"When did we YOU KNOW!" he yells.

You laugh, "On the night of my birthday party."

"Ah... I see," he replies. You feel like forgiving him, yet you don't. You've been mad at him these years and you're too scared for Jessica.

"Can I be Jessica's father? I just want to make up for all these years. You know, I'm really sorry about everything," he tells you.

"I'm sorry," you reply.

"What?" he asks.

You stand up and tell him, "You can't. Jessica is too young to find out that her Uncle Mark is actually her father. Mark, I love Junior now and we're a family. I'll tell her when she's all grown."

"I understand," he says with a sad look on his face.

You smile, "Do you want to see her though?" He nods and you both go upstairs.

You open the door to Jessica's room, and Junior is talking to her in bed.

"Uncle Mark!" Jessica shouts. She runs from her bed and gives him a hug. He carries her and hugs her tightly.

"It's been so long since I last saw you! You've gotten so big!" he smiles, hugging her even more. You could see that he loves her so much, and you feel hurt again. Mark would have been the perfect father if he only knew back then. Junior looks at you and you mouth the words, "Don't worry about it."

"Junior, leave Jessica to have some time with her Uncle Mark," you tell him, winking. He smiles and walks out of the room.

"Um...Uncle Mark! You're hugging me really tight!" Jessica laughs. Mark puts her down and squats in front of her.

"Jessica, I love you," he straight up tells her.

"I love you, too, Uncle Mark!" she exclaims and hugs him again. You turn away and start to cry. This is just getting you really emotional, and you wish that he were there for you and Jessica from the start.

"Ah, Y/N, stop crying. You don't love him anymore and he was never here for you," you tell yourself. After wiping your tears, you turn to both of them. They are both staring at you.

"Mommy! Don't cry! Today is a happy day, because Uncle Mark visited us! I'll give you a hug!" she says with a big smile. You carry her and hug her.

"Uncle Mark! Hug us too! Let's do a group hug!" she yells, smiling at him. Mark runs up to the both of you and gives you two a hug. It feels great like this, being together as a family for the first time. You like it, but you know that this just can't happen anymore. You tell both of them to let go, and you smile.

Junior walks in and says, "Jessica, Uncle Mark has to go now. Y/N, why don't you lead him out?" You nod and he carries Jessica back to her bed. You motion for Mark to follow you out.

As both of you reached the door, you say, "Mark, thanks for visiting, and I hope you understand."

He nods and replies, "I do understand. Sorry for yelling at you a lot earlier."

"Ah, do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" you ask, literally hating yourself inside for asking that question.

He laughs, "Yes, it's Suzy from Miss A. Do you know her?"

"Uh...no not really," you laugh, opening the door for him. He smiles and waves as he walks back to the car. You close the door and you suddenly feel your heart break. You don't know why, but you just feel hurt by the fact that he has a girlfriend.Uh oh. I can't be like this! Y/N, you love Junior and you guys are a family now! you think to yourself. You walk back in and Junior is standing by the doorway.

"How did that go?" he asks you with his arms crossed.

"I told him everything. The story, too," you reply.

"I could've taken care of it! You didn't have to deal with this if you just didn't let go of my grip! You're so stupid!" he yells.

"Are you kidding me? You thought that I could just let this pass and this issue will never get resolved?" you yell back, getting pissed off.

"You were the one who was so scared about dealing with this again!" he says.

"I know. I...just...I had to resolve it when I saw him," you softly say.

"When you saw him?! So, what, you love him again? How tacky and stupid of you!" he continues to yell.

"STOP! Park Jinyoung! I know what I'm doing! Stay out of my business! You may be the father of my child, but you'll never deal with this issue by yourself!" you yell. You run up to your guys' bedroom and start crying.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

244K 8.2K 61
"When did you steal my hoodie?" He asked you, pointing to the one of the floor that used to belong to him. Your cheeks flushed red, remembering that...
73.4K 3.2K 49
The story was about an orphanage girl , Lee Ji Eun, and currently changed her name become Jeon Eunbyul after she joined Jeon's family. She was drivin...
18.3K 723 26
Of course, you are the main character and you've been going through a lot of difficulties. From days alone to people making fun of you. Recently, a b...
11.7K 439 22
Mark Tuan who is working to be a fashion designer one day runs into Jackson Wang a popular model who is very open and nice. After all the help and su...