Aphmau's Secret Youtuber Life

By abbyuniverse

Aphmau is a new student at Phenix Drop High, she has no parents so she lives alone, she faces bullies and lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: also picture
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thank you!
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
PART 2 OF APHMAU'S SECERT YOUTUBER LIFE!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 ENDING
Hey guys!
Its out!

Chapter 52

3.4K 72 39
By abbyuniverse

When they arrived at school an announcement went over the speakers. "Good morning Phenix drop high, May the volunteers to show the new students around please come to the office," said the voice.

"See ya guys! I have to go and show the new kids around" jess explained as she ran to the Office.

By the time Jess had got there Garroth and Zane had already gotten there. Zane had been forced to go with Garroth because his mum said it would be a 'good experience' so Zane had to.

"AH so now we're all here I and introduce you all," the prince said as 4 students came walking out of a room. Jess's eyes widened as she looked at who they were "JENNA?!" she cried as she ran over to her "JESS!?" Jenna cried back as she ran up to her and hugged her "I didn;t know you were coming to PDH!" she exclaimed letting go of her.

"OH yeah! well these are my friends Zenix, Teony and Ivy!" she exclaimed pointing to them, who were all having their own conversation

"Yo" Zane said to Zenix as he rolled his eyes "Yo" Zenix Respond crossing his arms and averting eye contact with Zane "AWW Zane are you making friends?" said Garroth "AWW Zenix are you making friends?" said Teony at the same time and putting their arms over their friends shoulders at the same time.

"HI! I'm Teony" Teony exclaimed as she took her arm off Zenix and putting her hand out to Garroth "Garroth! welcome!" Garroth responded shaking her hand swiftly.

Jess's eyes drifted over to a pink hair girl in the corner, her arms crossed and her eyes looking at the wall beside her "Hey! I'm Jess or Aphmau, Welcome to Phenix Drop High!" she smiled to her.

Ivy looked at Jess with narrow eyes and looked back at the wall "Tch" she said rolling her eyes. "sorry 'bout Ivy, she's a bit... Goth" smiled Jenna.

So they went off, they showed the pairs around the school but a tense vibe surrounded Jess and Ivy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 168 29
The summer is about to come to a close. Halfway through, the Mystreet gang is in for a treat. Aphmau has been secretly planning on what they all can...
163K 3.5K 32
In her old school, Aphmau was bullied by Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Zane (that's natural), and Aaron. Now she moved and they recognize her, bu...
20.4K 501 26
Long ago in the little town called Phoenix Drop there was a murder. The Prince's fiancé was kill and the Prince disappeared. The town was never the s...
5.6K 88 52
Aphmau is a new girl in Phoenix Drop High School. Aphmau saw Garroth and Laurence Aphmau like the both of them but in the next 15 weeks there will be...