The Fire Cat Empress [ Black...

By Baka_Aka_Neko

[BLACK BUTLER BOYS X READER] #207 in Fanfiction Everyone thought that you are just a normal girl who likes an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
announcement not a chapter!
14
15
Special Chapter : April Fools
16
Announcement ( please read so important!)
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Announcement Please read it important
26
27
28
announcement
29
30
LETTER FOR MY READERS
First Decision : Stay
END: Sebastian Michaelis
END: Claude Faustus
END: Grell Sutclife
END: William T Spears
END: Triplets
END: Haikal G Wind
Second Decision: Leave
Announcement
Red Hood Girl( claude x reader) bonuses chapter
Beauty and The Beast (Sebastian x Reader) Bonus Chapter
Snow Tsundere (William x Reader)Bonus Chapter
Author Note (Please Read Important)

Cinderella and Romeo (Grell x Reader) bonus chapter

2.1K 51 31
By Baka_Aka_Neko

A long long time ago, lived a beautiful girl name, y/n. everyone in that town live happily ever after, even y/n too. so many people like her and have proposed to her , but she always turn them down. the town really peaceful, even if it just a little town,but there is one thing that bother the town people, their prince is really annoying as hell. the people in that town even have seen the prince cross dressing and dyed his hair red. everyone thought the prince is weird, they even didn't know if the prince really a prince or a princess (okay i'm a meanie :V sorry grell). but the town people always said on his back and act nicely around him. The beautiful y/n have never see the prince before because her step mother didn't let her. she really is curious and really want to meet the prince,every night she always imagining the prince look before sleep. how his appearance, his face and everything that the town people has rumoured. one day, there is a ball at the castle, every town people are invited, but the poor y/n could not come, because her step mother and step sisters say she can't come.

y/n POV

"mother, can i go with you?" i ask nicely

"Of course no! you have to stay here and clean the whole house!"my step mother say, everyone in the town called her madame red.

"yeah you slut! just stay here and clean the whole house! and the most important is put my corset on!" she said, my second step bipolar sister, her name is alois

"Geez, calm down alois! she have to prepare my hair first!"my first step sister is ciel, she is a cool and calm type ,but sometime she is demanding like a brat.

i have to work hard to dress my sister up.

"now,now dear, you look beautiful today, and you y/n! clean this whole house before i get home and no dinner for you tonight!" she said to me, and then go out with her daugther to the carriage, and off they go to the castle.

i , the poor one just have to clean this whole house. i keep doing it even i'm lazy, then when i'm finish doing the chores, i take a break for a minute, the there is something flickering infront of me and a blinding light.

i squirm my eyes to adjust the light, then i can see a person or fairy? with wings and pink dress, it have long silver hair and a scar along it face. then it laugh like a crazy man.

"what creature are you? do you know anime? if not get out of here" i say

"hehehehe dear, you see i'm a fairy and i know everything. now you can wish one wish from me tonight." he said laughing 'this is weird' i think

"okay then i want to see yatogami and meet bishamon, then be akashi seijuro wife and be hokage in konoha have a lot money and food."

"bwahahahaha now i can't let you have it for now. think something better, i know you want to go to the ball" he said still laughing and rolling on the ground

"now i'm quite unsure you a fairy because couldn't make my wish come true" i say facepalmed.

"then, if the reality one, i want mc don*lds and some matcha ice cream for my dinner" i say because of the hungriness .

"my, my dear you are to kind just wish for a food. okay i will make it come true, but because you can make me laugh just then, i can tell you something good will happen to you in the future. hahahhaaha" he say , then in a blink of eyes there are so many food infront of me,when i want to say thanks, the creature already dissapear, so i just shrug it off and start eating the food that i have wish.

'Brug!'

when i'm eating my food, there is a loud noise from the balcon, and i went to check it up.

"oy, who is it! don't steal my food or i will kill you" when i check up the balcon, i find something red in the balcon, it have long red hair and a razor sharp teeth. 'is it shark boy or somehing?' i think. then 'it' start wiggling and getting consiousness back.

"awwww, my head hurt" it say with a dramatical move and i just standing there with facepalmed

"oy, you half woman half man. what do you want in here!" i say while i move my leg to touch it

"hey! i'm a man! and i'm fabulous! don't you know!" he flip his hair

"no, now get out!" i say

"EH?! no wait! my father just kick me out from the ball because i made a mess there, and i'm hungry. could you feed me some food." he said with his puppy eyes, no offend, but it make me want to puke (i'm sorry grell XD)

"ok. but stop that look first , it make me sick. second, i don't want to share my food to anyone, but because it was you, i'm quite sorry for you so you can eat, and last before you touch my food, introduce yourself first!" i say

then, he eagerly standing up, and introduce himself.

"okay! so i'm grell sutcliffe, the prince of this little town. i'm so fabulous and i like red! i try to marry sebby but he always tried to kill me. i was just kick out because i try to chase sebby, but fail and ending up breaking everything, so my father kick me out for tonight." he said

'HE IS THE PRINCE?! OMG THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE RIGHT NOTHING REAL! HOW COULD BE A RED MORON LIKE THAT IS THE PRINCE?!' My thought when crazy until he call me

"oy, you peasant, who are you!" he said

"what do you call me? peasant?! now the exit is that way or do you prefer i kick your but out from the balcon" my anger on it's limit already

"wait, wait i'm sorry! you're quit fabulous too and i see you like red too?" he ask seeing me wear my red dress.

"okay, i will tolerate it for now, but next time you say that, i kill you already. my name is y/n just call me that, i'm a huge otaku who live with my step sisters and mother. i don't have anything, until just yet there is a weird fairy who give me food" i said and i just realize how beautiful his yellow green eyes.

"hahaha you weird- his sentence cut by me cupped his cheeks and stare deep to his eyes.

"you have beautiful eyes, i like that!" i say and get hold of. he was freeze there

"grell! what are you waiting for, let's eat" i say and he still freeze

"what are you thinking moron, come on" i grab a hold of his hand and then guide him to the kitchen. without me knowing, grell was blushing hard behind me.

skippppp~ brought me while eating ice cream yay~

"ah! i'm full! now what do you want grell?" i ask

Grell POV

i was so surprised that she stare to my eyes and she said it was beautiful?! never in my life i heard someone say beautiful to my eyes. i stood up frozen, never in my life hear such a word. everyone.... everyone fear me, they say my eyes are just like the shinigami. and they scared one day i will kill them, i got no friend, i always being something new , weird and reckless to get attention. but still they don't like me.

but y/n, she bring me a light in my life that has lost a long long ago. i think she is my angel. without me knowing, she hold my hand and pull me to her kitchen. and we eat dinner together.

  "ah! i'm full! now what do you want grell?"  she ask

'mmm... i don't want to go home yet... i want to be with her'

"y/n let's play a game!" i said

"eh? what game?" she tilted her head 

' Kyaaaaaa! cuteness overload! OMG! i can die right now! she is to cute i want to rape her right now!' i thought fangirling

"all game!" i said eagerly

we both play everything that we can think about. we play cop, then dress up and more! we laugh together. i can see her smile beautifully complete her perfect face. and she's not like other girl that always act infront of me, and just want my damn money. but y/n she smile freely, she laugh freely, she even didn't care the fact that i was the prince.

"hey y/n what do we play next?" i ask her

"etto.... i dunno" she said

"hmm... how about pocky game!" i say

"eh? n-no thanks!" her face become red

"ah~ you are thinking dirty already" i tease her while wiggling my eyebrows.

"no you moron! fine!" she said and punch my face

"my beautiful face~" i fake cry

"geez, c'mon you fab prince" she said

"okay," i eagerly grab pocky from my pocket.

"wait, what?! you have pocky in your pocket all the time and yet you still pleading for a food!"she said

"Hehehe i don't know it was in my pocket already" i say

"hmmpph!fine" she said

" you know the rules right?" i ask

"yeah, but now, just break it when we even get close!" she warned

"okay,okay" i say

then we start, i bite the pocky then she bite it from another side, then we start. i start to biting fastly, and she have a flushed face, when i was just an inch more from her red lips, there is someone shouting.

"Y/n!" someone say from the front.

i think she was so surprise and she accidentally push me and the gap between our lips closed, her soft, red and sweet lips touch mine. it just feel like i'm in heaven. i can see her face has a darkened red and she part from me. the could air then touch my lips i want her warm lips on mine forever.

"grell , that's my stepmother! quick, leave already!" she said and push me to the balcony.

Y/n POV

  "Y/n!" my step mother said 'oh no danger!' i think.

i was so surprise that i push grell and he hold on to me, so we both fall, without my concern, the gap between us were closed. his soft cold lips touch mine. even if it's cold, i can feel the warmth of his lips. i was flushed, then i quickly part from him. 

"grell , that's my stepmother! quick, leave already!" i said and push him to the balcony.  

"yes mother" i quickly meet with my mother ' i'm sorry grell' i think

"y/n! my are you so slow!" my mother ready to punish me

"mother there is a loss cat, so i help it first" i said lying, if she know about grell i'm dead. then she slap me hard in the face.

"why you....?! that ugly cat is more important than your mother huh?! you can't have food for 2 days, and you can't go out from your room! now back to your room!" she shout infront of me.

i can hold my tears any longer, i run to my room upstair and close the door behind me. i slide down and my tears burst out.

"why... why... why mom you have to leave me...and dad where are you, why you married this bitch... don't leave me alone, take me with you guys ....please.... hiks...hiks..." i mumble while crying.

the one and only on my brain is just that, i think i have fallen for grell, he is my romeo. but i don't want to have the romeo and juliet tragedy, please let me be the cinderella and he's my romeo for my story

Third person POV

without y/n knowing, grell is still standing on her balcon and hear all of the tragedy that happen to you. he promised will make you happy.

"y/n just wait for me" he said and gone in the darkness of the night

Skip, nyan~

Y/n POV

"geez... today i have to stay at my room... how about grell, what is he doing right now.."i mumble

"wait! why i think about that moron! ugh!"

i tried to sew something, then there is a knock on the window.

"who is it?" i was confused then i open my window, and then something red glomp on me

"Y/n !!! i miss you already"

"grell?! why are you here? you can't be here. my mom can kill me if she know you" i said panic

"shushh, y/n i want to say something important to you, i have fallen for you since the first time that we have met." he said my eyes grew wider

"yes, yes i have fallen for you too grell!" i said happily

"then, i want to be serious with you, will you run with me and marry me?" he pull out a box from his pocket, the he opened it, there is a ring in the box.

"why, yes! yes grell ! i'm the happiest thing in the world right now!" then he slip the ring to my finger, and he hug me.

"Y/n what with the noise?!" my step mother shout from above

"y/n let's run" grell said

then, he carry me bridal style and we jump through the window

"grell! how could you do that?!" i say amazed, we still running

"you have a lot to know more about me, and i can show it all while we were on bed" he say lick his lips 'damn, to sexy' i think

"w-what you pervert red moron!"

then the two of us keep running through the forest and live happily ever after, and you guys really do it all night because of grell. and he told you to wear some cute loli clothes while in home. you begin to think he is a lolicon, but he is the lolicon you love

THE END

HOY HOY! NEKO-CHAN BACK! AS PROMISE, FOR THE NEW YEAR I OPEN SOME REQUEST, KUROSHITSUJI X READER! I WILL TAKE THE FIRST 5 REQUEST FOR MY STORY. AND FOR THIS CHAPTER IDEA THANKS TO  HAVE GIVE ME THE IDEA ABOUT POCKY AND FIRST KISS! I WUF YOU ^^. SO COME ON I JUST OPEN REQUEST FOR THE FIRST 5 PERSON AND BECAUSE TOMORROW IS NEW YEAR! HAPPY NEW YEARS FOR ALL OF MY READERS^^ WISH THE BEST OF YOU FOR NEXT YEAR! SEE YOU IN ANOTHER CHAPTER! BYEEEEEE

LOVE,

BAKA_AKA_NEKO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
384K 24.1K 88
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
The Forgotten Duchess By Kyra

Historical Fiction

445K 27.3K 60
After fleeing her burnt village, a woman with a mysterious past takes refuge in the home of a reticent duke. Soon, feelings develop, but secrets tha...
16.3K 1K 18
ငါ့ဘ၀က ၀တ္ထုတစ်ပုဒ်ဆိုရင် စာမျက်နှာတိုင်းမှာ မင်းရှိနေလိမ့်မယ်မဏ္ဏိ လျှံ