Alphas Angel (completed)

By QueenKeely

I was eating my favourite- sticky chicken wings, when I heard a fierce possessive growl. I thought it was my... More

Alphas angel Note
Chicken heaven
Furious dad
Youre mine chicken
Overprotective mates
Broken
Hurt
Grandparents
The mark
Overprotectivness
I love him
Riley
Mate
Swimming and french kisses
Rogue
Cara
Staying
Luna
Leaving
Chapter 20- Girls day
Epilogue
Important note

Alpha of doom

32.6K 946 116
By QueenKeely

This is what Lainey wears to the party

"Get up, we are running late Lainey!" I groan and he pulls the blankets back.

Izaiha chucks a pair of leggings and a white shirt at me, I sigh and stand up.

I put the clothes on top of my bra and underwear and slip on my sandals, I chuck my hair up in a messy bun and follow Izaiha outside lazily.

He seems to be in a hurry but I'm all the laid back kind of chick, you know?

He growls and picks me up angrily and throws me in the back seat, he slides in himself and slams the door behind him.

I frown "stop being rude."

"I'm not being rude!" He exclaims angrily and I raise an eyebrow.

"You're just proving my point" I whisper, I have been quite emotional towards him ever since he marked me.

He sighs pulling me to his lap and sniffing my neck "I'm sorry baby" he whispers.

"You should be" I pout, he chuckles.

The car starts driving and he quickly kisses me before placing me in the middle seat, buckling me up.

He smiles when he sees the look I'm giving him "safety always first, mate."

I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand, kissing my knuckles briefly.

"I love you."

He grins kissing the corner of my mouth, I giggle "and I love you Lainey Knight" I smile kissing him on the lips.

I rest my head on his shoulder getting sleepy, he chuckles swiping my black hair away from my eyes.

"You just woke up" I shrug sheepishly and he kisses the top of my head "sleep chicken" and I do.

I wake up on a bed with no Izaiha next to me, I hear the bathroom door open and see Izaiha walking out with a towel around his waist.

I blush looking away and he chuckles "it's cute how you're still shy when we've mated, it really is" I blush even harder and he laughs "come get ready."

I nod and stand up, I shrug at my crinkled shirt and grab the dress that is covered with a black cover.

I get a strapless white bra and white underwear and walk to the bathroom leaving the door open.

I strip and Izaiha looks at me his eyes turning black, I look down shyly and start the shower feeling his eyes on me.

I look at him again and my eyes widen seeing the huge dent in the towel, I blush and close the door hoping that the screens will fog up quicker.

I wash my dark brown hair and my body then get out, I only have limited time.

I wrap the towel around my waist and look outside the bathroom door, Izaiha's putting on his white buttoned up shirt.

I quickly drop the towel and put my underwear and bra on, I'm about to grab the dress but instead I slip on tiles and with a scream I land on my butt.

In a second Izaiha is by my side and lifting me up in his arms "are you okay?" I look into his brown orbs and nod wincing.

He carries me out grabbing the dress and places me on the bed, he helps me put it on and growls.

I look at it and smile, he try's tugging it down and I look at him in confusion "you can see skin" he growls "stupid idiots, change now" I shake my head and he huffs.

"I'm not changing, no one will look at me if your there" he huffs and reluctantly agrees.

It's white and all lace flower pattern, it shows a bit of my stomach then goes back to he flower pattern hugging my waist and hips then it flows out with a see through material and flowers on it.

I slip on the silver heels and brush my hair, I put it neatly in a bun and tuck away any loose strands.

Izaiha wraps an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek "beautiful" I smile and turn in his arms looking at his fully white suit.

"Hot" I wink and he chuckles grabbing my hand gently.

He leads me out and we walk to the ball room, I gasp and drag him to the buffet where the chicken is.

I smile at it and bite into one "Lainey aren't we going to greet your parents?" I wave him off.

"I need chicken."

Food is my main priority right now, not family. You need food to live, not family.

"Lainey we have to say hi to your parents, stop eating chicken and let's go."

I growl angrily and chuck the bone in the bin stomping away from him "Lainey!" Cara exclaims and hugs me.

I smile and hug her back "hey kiddo" Toby says punching my arm.

I grin and greet everybody "can everybody please hit the dance floor?"

Izaiha smirks and pulls me to the dance floor, I place my hands on his shoulders and he places his on my waist.

We sway to the music and stop when we hear crying, I pull him toward mum and dad.

"Dad someone's crying, it's coming from outside" he nods and we follow him.

I gasp when I see the alpha of dooms mate; Lily crying in the corner.

Mum rushes to her and comforts her being the kind hearted lady she is.

ENOUGH!" Dad commands, alpha Luca Knight stops his fist from making contact with Alpha Jones and looks at Lily.

Alessandra comes out with her retarded mate Luca and I roll my eyes immediately, I don't like him.

I grip onto Izaiha's hand and whisper "that is the alpha of doom Izaiha, I told you. And she is his mate Lily" she looks at me.

Her eyes are a glowing white with no pupil, I've never seen anything like it, I gasp and a good light forms around her.

"Ah so she comes to pay a visit!" Alpha Jones exclaims.

"Who's she?" Dad asks.

"Well you see when Lily is in extreme emotional or physical pain, her wolf which is extremely rare by the way. She's the only red wolf, as red as a dark fire. Other red heads are orange but her? She is extremely red. She also isn't just a werewolf, she's a healer. Healers don't just heal, they sense deaths, their eyes are just white with no pupal. They are powerful. But Lily? She's just a broken little girl" he mocks.

"Right now her wolf and healer are protecting her, but they won't hurt us. Never has, but they can cause extreme damage. Why do you think I kept her all those years?" This is the guy who broke Lily?!

"Is everything the devil said true?" She asks Luca.

"Answer me!" She screams.

"Lily, you've seen books and movies where the good girl changes the bad boy, but this is different. You can't change me, the beast inside me. As you've heard, I can never be loved or love, I can't be kind, or show mercy. I'm the alpha of doom" the gold ring around her disappears and her eyes turn green again.

"But what about me?"

"I can't help you either. I can't give you the love you want, be as kind as you want and be a true mate like you want. Him" he points to Luca.

"He's not a true mate either, he treats his mate like Crap. And you Alessandra, all you wanted was a mate who would accept you for who you are. Luca can't do that" he says.

"Aren't you Luca?" She asks.

"He's Luca as well" Lily nods.

"Why can't he accept me then Alpha Knight?" Ale whispers.

"Because monsters are incapable of love."

"You girls believe in the romance movie crap but nothing is true, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together" wow that is so deep.

"when I kill Michael, I will feel no regret" he says "so you can't change me from who I am now Lily, you can't change me until you fix yourself" he says.

"After today we are just going to go back to the way we were Lily, we're going in circles." I look at Izaiha and he looks emotionless, he looks at me and pulls me into him- hugging me.

I smile "it's okay, it's going to be okay beautiful" he whispers.

It starts raining "what's wrong sweetheart?" We look at mum and dad.

"T-this is just to depressing" she cries.

"I can be fixed by you and I can change you, just like Angel changed Damien and Damien fixed Angel" how does she know that?

The rain starts pouring "you don't know the real me Lily, so you can't change me."

"And you don't know the real me" She says, he chuckles.

"I know everything" he kicks Jones face when he tries to sit up "because I'm the alpha of doom, baby."

I swear that's his line, all people tell me is that he says that!

"Just because your the alpha of doom doesn't mean you know everything" he laughs.

"Oh I do."

Here's a chapter like I promised!

Please vote, comment and follow. Also check out the alpha of doom if you haven't, that would be amazinggggg

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
6M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
3.8K 7 5
"Celine" my father says his red eyes glaring at me. I glare back just as hard till my mother snaps her fingers at us and we both turn looking at her...
11.3K 862 20
(if you haven't read The Girl With Two Mates, then don't start reading this. Please read that one first because this is the sequel) I'm no longer Sop...