love bug; joshler

Oleh babyboyjish

josh has cancer. tyler is his new neighbor. Lebih Banyak

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
new book!
THANK YOU!
20k!!!!
a/n + my ugli face!!
wHAT THE FUCK
new book!!

eighteen

6.1K 236 654
Oleh babyboyjish

josh's pov
*two weeks later*

it's been two weeks since i asked tyler to be my boyfriend. honestly i haven't been this happy in god knows how long. today i'm taking him on another date. it's kinda like a picnic but instead of going to a park, i'm taking him to a forest. since i'm not really good at making food, besides pancakes, i just went to taco bell and got a shit ton of food.

once i got home i had 40 minutes to get everything ready. i found a basket in the garage, i don't know why we had it, but mom buys a lot of stuff. i shrugged the thought off and went back inside to pack up the food. the food was packed and now i had to grab a bunch of blankets and pillows. i decided that tyler and i could just stargaze and sleep out there. i ran upstairs to my room and grabbed all the blankets and pillows from when we made a fort. it was awhile ago, i was too lazy to put it away properly so i had a pile of blankets in the corner of my room. i grabbed as many as i could and walked out to my car. i unlocked the trunk and folded the back seats down so there was more room in the trunk. since i had a jeep i just thought i could make a 'bed' back there and that's where tyler and i could sleep. i started laying out all the blankets and made a small bed. i was actually quite impressed with myself. i ran back inside and grabbed some pajamas for the both of us and put them in a small bag including my polaroid camera. the only thing i told tyler to bring was his ukulele because i really wanted to hear him sing some more.

after getting everything ready i had five minutes until tyler was gonna show up. i decided to cuddle with mercury for a minute since i can't bring her. while i was sitting on the couch my mom walked into the living room.

"josh where are you going?" of course i forgot to tell here.

"on a date with tyler." i replied. her eyes filled with excitement, i thought she was gonna explode.

"what are you guys gonna do?" she smirked, while wiggling her eyebrows.

"on a picnic, but i'm not coming home so don't wait up for me." i said.

"josh, honey. i think it's time i say this to you since you're old enough." she patted my knee, i knew exactly where this is going. "if you decide to do the do, don't be silly and cover your willy. you need to use prote-" before she could finish tyler knocked on the door. i kissed mercury's forehead and stood up quickly.

"well that's my cue to go!" i said and gave my mom a hug.

i opened the door and saw tyler standing there with his ukulele. my heart instantly fluttered when he spoke up.

"hiya joshy." he smiled.

"hey bub, you ready to go?" he simply nodded.

"you two have fun! but not too much fun!" mom yelled, i felt my cheeks heat up. i grabbed the picnic basket and placed it in the car.

alrighty dun, don't fuck up this date.

•••

tyler's pov
after me and josh got in his car I immediately asked where we were going. i had no clue, all he told me was to bring my ukulele and my 'cute ass'. i'm not one down for surprises, i'm nervous as hell for this date. i kept asking josh where we're going and all he did was shrug his shoulder.

after awhile the scenery changed to a more woodsy area. we're in a forest, great! josh wants to murder me here so no one can hear me screaming. who am i kidding? josh is such a softie, if you could see the way he treats mercury. i'll be okay, josh could never kill me.

we came to a stop and noticed we were in a big open area. we hopped out of the car and i could hear the faint swoosh of water, there was probably a river near by. josh laid out a blanket and placed a basket on it.

"josh is this a cheesy picnic date?" i said, he gave me a big goofy grin and nodded. once he had everything ready he sat down and patted the spot next to him. i sat down and placed my ukulele next to me. he opened the basket and pulled out a bunch of food from taco bell, i lost it and started laughing at him.

"what are you laughing at?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"this is all so romantic, and then you pull out taco bell. i don't know why that's so funny to me."

"fuck off joseph, you love taco bell anyways."

"touché." i say while rolling my eyes. it was a lil quiet after that, besides the sound of us chewing our tacos and the occasional banter. after we cleaned up our mess and put everything back into the car we decided to take a walk.

"oh i have something cool to show you." josh said.

"what is it?"

"follow me..." he said with a smirk.

"i swear to god josh, are you planning on killing me?" i say.

"i would be bored and all alone if i were to kill you" he said, he then proceeded to grab my hand and lead me to wherever he was taking me.

ten minutes passed and that's when we stopped. i looked up and noticed a small waterfall. my eyes widen, i had no clue there was a waterfall out here.

"pretty cool right?" josh chuckled.

"more than cool." i said.

"wanna go for a swim?" he asked. it sounded fun, but i didn't bring extra clothes. josh must've noticed my hesitant look.

"don't worry i brought us some clothes."

"well then let's go!" i shouted. i stripped down to my boxers because there's no way in hell i'm swimming naked. i walked to the water and put my toe in, the water was actually quite warm, so i went in. josh followed a little bit after.

i looked around and took in the beauty of the forest, every little detail calmed me. it was so peaceful here, i wish it was this peaceful at home. i then felt a pair of warm strong arms wrap around my waist. josh then pressed light feather kisses to my neck, making chills send down my spine.

"what are you thinking about baby?" he mumbled into my neck, continuing to place small kisses to my jaw. i felt my cheeks heat up at the pet name.

"nothing really, it's just really relaxing here." i say. he hummed in agreement.

<<<

"the sun is starting to go down, we should head back to the car." he said, i simply nodded. we grabbed our things and changed our clothes. i was drowning in josh's sweater but i didn't mind. the walk back to the car was quiet, except for the crunching of leaves beneath our feet.

once we arrived at the car josh opened the trunk to reveal a little bed made for us.

"i forgot to tell you to ask you parents if you could stay the night at my house. i just wanted to stargaze and sleep out here, only if you want to. we can go home if you want to. sorry i'm rambling." he places his hand on the back of his neck and starts scratching it. i walk towards him and place a light peck on his lips.

"you're cute when you ramble. i told my mom that if i didn't come home that i was staying at your house anyways. and yes we can stay out here." i said. i walked to the trunk and sat on all the blankets, i patted the spot next to me. he sat next to me and opened his arms.

"cuddle?" i nodded and threw myself in his arms. he wrapped us up in the blanket and started playing with my hair. i leaned into his touch and closed my eyes.

"this is the best date ever." i whispered, josh hummed in agreement and pecked my forehead.

"sing for me tyler." josh said.

i grabbed my ukulele and played the first song that came to mind.

"Another day, another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated"

josh's eyes lit up, man do i love his mocha eyes.

"Another mind, another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated"

god his smile could cure all the worlds problems.

"Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
And hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me"

i know we've been only dating for two weeks, but i think i'm in love with him.

i continue singing until i got to the last line.

"Touch down
Like a seven four seven
Stay out and we'll live forever now"

no i don't think i love him.

i know that i love him.

a/n: i'm sorry that this took forever. i hope you enjoyed this chapter. i also love hearing feedback from you guys. thanks for all the votes and comments. - jay

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.9K 306 21
"i'd rather be broken with josh by my side than be perfectly normal without him on my last day alive." where tyler has cancer, and josh has the heart...
5.4K 405 31
After Nick and Chris leave the band, the new drummer named Josh is introduced. Because he looks so pure and innocent, Tyler falls in love with him an...
3.1K 71 25
-a boy and a girl go through the trials and tribulations of life together, only they're miles and miles away.-
fatally ; joshler Oleh a

Fiksi Penggemar

7.3K 241 3
Tyler isn't going to die. He is not going to die. He isn't. Right?