The Camping Trip (Male Reader...

By JamesNotBond700

#40 in RWBY #6 in xx You're on a camping trip with your class, a week of fresh air, awesome views and no home... More

The Announcement
The Fight
The Reveal
The Passion (Lemon)
The Triangle
The Witness
The Make-Up (Finale)

The Lake

12.5K 144 478
By JamesNotBond700

What's up guys? I am back with the next part on The Camping Trip saga. I have decided who the reader will be paired up with, however, I plan to leave it a mystery for you to figure out until I (eventually) reveal who it is. Don't worry, they'll be plenty of hints. ;)

All the characters from RWBY: "GET ON WITH IT!"

Alright fine, calm down.(sheesh)

----Story time----

(y/n) P.O.V.

I was wandering through the halls of Beacon, but with no memory of how I got there. I looked around, not another soul in sight.

"Hello?"

My voice echoed through the lonely passages, I turned a corner and saw the exit, and a white female figure standing there. I stopped in my tracks and took a good look at it, neither of us took a step forward or backward. Then, she turned and walked out the door, closing it behind her. I rushed over to the door and yanked it open, and she was gone. When I turned to go back inside, I felt a warm embrace and then a soft voice whisper in my ear.

"You will be mine."

I turned again to face her, and then-

Third Person P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

(y/n)'s eyes shot open as the alarm blared through the room. After some groaning and yawning, someone turned it off. (y/n) turned over in his bed to face the girls, Ruby sitting up on her bed stretching, Weiss burying her head under her pillow, Blake sitting up rubbing her eyes, and Yang was already up and stretching her arms while walking back and forth.

A/N: The bed is positioned on the right hand side of the door as you walk in the dorm. Near the bookshelf.

(y/n) P.O.V.

I sat up in my bed and looked over at the clock. 6:30 am, we were leaving at 7:15. I stretched my arms and yawned.

(y/n): "Morning girls."

Yang: *smiles* "Good morning."

Ruby: "Morning (y/n)"

Blake: "Morning." *groans*

Weiss: "Mmfph..."

Weiss still hadn't lifted the pillow off her face. Sighing, I got up and walked over to her.

"C'mon, we only have forty-five minutes until we leave."

She removed the pillow and put it back under her head.

"Five more minutes..."

Yang: "That ain't happening."

I stood back, Yang will do anything to get us out of bed, and I mean anything.

"(y/n)," she smirked, "please get me the bucket."

Weiss practically jumped out of bed.

"I'M UP!"

--Timeskip--

I was starving, our group had been walking around for nearly an hour and we haven't even stopped for breakfast. Professor Port assured us that when we reached our camp ground, we would eat. That didn't put anyone in a better mood though. I was walking with Jaune, Ruby, and Nora, near the back of the group.

Jaune: "Are we *paint* there yet?"

(y/n): "We're ten steps closer than last time you asked."

Ruby: "I'm hungry..."

Nora: "Need...pancakes...and...syrup..."

The fact that Weiss would turn around every once in a while, and tell us to keep up, wasn't helping. In fact, I was getting pretty sick of it. I picked up the pace a bit, walked right past Weiss, and ended up next to Ren and Yang.

Yang: "How are they holding up back there?"

(y/n): "Well, Ruby's still hungry, Nora, wants pancakes, and Jaune should be asking if we're there yet right about...."

I looked behind me.

Jaune: "Are we there yet?"

(y/n): (Right on cue)

Weiss: "If you ask that one more time, I will freeze your feet into the ground!"

I turned back to Ren and Yang.

Ren: "He's going to ask again, isn't he?"

(y/n): "She's going to turn him into a Jaune-sicle."

Yang: *groans* "That pun was terrible."

(y/n): "Well, now you now how we feel."

Yang glared at me.

(y/n): (I should not have said that)

Yang: "What did you say?"

(y/n): "Oh, uh, nothing! Nothing..."

I walked just a bit faster, a lot faster.

Five minutes later, we stopped at a clearing. First thing we had to do was pick a spot, which Weiss was extremely picky about. We eventually found a nice spot with the right amount of sun and shade, then we set up a tarp so we could have a place to put our shoes when we went inside the tent. Setting it up wasn't much of a challenge with the five of us, however, the poles hit me in the groin a couple times. Pretty soon, our tent was up and, judging by its appearance, it could easily fit the five of us.

(y/n): (And to think Ruby carried all of it on her back!)

I got my air mattress out, went inside and looked for a spot to put it down. I tried the far right, where there was a lot of sun, but Weiss tossed her stuff there.

Weiss: "That's definitely the warmest spot, so I call dibs!"

I tried the far left, but Blake had already set her mattress there.

Blake: "You can sleep in the spot next to me, I don't mind."

I was about to, then Ruby and Yang came in and Yang plopped her stuff down onto the space next to Blake.

I turned back to Weiss.

Weiss: "NOPE! I'd rather sleep next to Ruby then to you."

Ruby: "Ok!"

Ruby set up her spot next to Weiss, leaving me with only one option; the middle.

(y/n): (It's like our seating arrangements at lunch.)

I blew up the air mattress on my spot, then rolled out my sleeping bag. Nora poked her head into our tent.

Nora: "Hey guys! Come over! Ren made pancakes!

I had forgotten how hungry I was and dashed out.

--Timeskip--

We were all sitting around bored, Ruby had gone off for a walk. The only people who tried to do something were Team CRDL, who were arm wrestling each other, which wouldn't be so bad if they weren't making obnoxious noises and yelling at each other.

(y/n): (They sound like a bunch of douchey frat boys.)

Then, Ruby came sprinting out of the trees, she stopped in front of us.

Ruby: "I found a lake!"

Yang: "Alright! Swim time!"

Blake: "Water...why did it have to be water?"

Weiss: "Ugh, I'm not going, my hair will get all wet."

Ruby: "Well, what else is there to do?"

A loud holler came from someone on Team CRDL.

Weiss: "Alright, fine."

Five minutes later me, and Teams RWBY and JNPR had changed into our swimwear and were following Ruby towards the lake she had found. She was carrying a bag that supposedly had a beach ball inside.

(y/n): (Did the beach ball just move?)

Ruby: "We're here!"

We stopped at a beautiful body of water, with a small waterfall coming from a cliff above.

Jaune: "Hey look!"

He pointed to a spot next to the waterfall.

"We could use that to jump in."

Pyrrha: "Sounds lovely."

Nora: "Canonball queen coming through!"

She shed the shirt she was wearing and made a a beeline towards the top. We all did the same and followed her. When we got there, Nora had already jumped

"LOOK OUT BELOOOOW!"

When she hit the water, it sounded like gunfire.

Ren: "I'll go next."

He stepped up to do a proper dive, that's when Jaune started snickering.

He leaned over to me and said "Watch this."

Jaune then started crawling over to Ren, who was still getting ready to dive.

(y/n): "Oup, he's slithering, slithering..."

Jaune got up and started running towards Ren.

(y/n): "Watch out, watch out, WATCH OUT!"

It was too late, Jaune and Ren both tumbled down into the water.

(y/n): "RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!"

Yang: "Ok, (y/n). Your turn."

I stepped back, ran, and as I jumped off, I transitioned into a leap of faith.

(Assassin's Creed motherfu-)

SPLASH

(GAH! That hurt my back! How do Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno, Shay, Jacob, and Evie even survive jumping into haystacks?!")

Jaune: "Look out! Team RWBY and the beach ball are coming down!"

(y/n): "What?"

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH

A huge spray of water hit my eyes, blinding me.

Weiss: "Who's got the ball?"

(y/n): "I'll find it." (Yeah, like I can do that after getting sprayed the face)

I stumbled around a little bit, then I grabbed something round, and kind of squishy.

Jaune: "Umm, (y-y/n)..."

(y/n): "What is it?"

Ren: "That's not the ball."

(y/n): (What is he talking abou-....oh sh-)

I was kicked in the chest and fell back underwater. When I resurfaced, Blake was glaring at me.

(y/n): "I'm SO sorry! I was looking for the ball!"

Ruby: "Um, it wasn't a ball..."

"RUFF"

A Corgi swam up to me and licked my face.

Weiss: "You brought Zwei?!"

Yang: "She insisted on it!"

(y/n): (that explains why I thought I heard barks on the way up the mountain, but...how did she do it?)

Weiss:*sigh* "Fine, just don't lose him."

--Timeskip a couple hours later--

It got a bit colder so we got out and dried ourselves off. As I grabbed my towel, I couldn't help but notice Yang in her bikini, her sexy body was dripping wet and her hair glistened in the sunlight.

(y/n): (damn, she's so hot. Hold on, stop thinking like that! You'll never have a chance with her anyway! But still...)

Jaune: "Uh, (y/n)? You alright?"

I was brought back to life when Jaune snapped his fingers in front of my face. I then felt a little bit of blood trickle down my nose.

(y/n): "Yeah, I'm fine. Just zoned out a little."

As we were getting ready to go Ruby was looking around.

"Where's Zwei?"

Weiss: "You LOST him?"

Ruby: "He was right here a minute ago, where could he have gone?"

At that moment, an earth-shatering roar pierced the air, we all turned toward the sound.

(y/n): (I've got a really bad feeling about this...)

Cliffhanger ending! Dun dun duhhhhh! Thanks again so much for reading you guys! Next part will feature a battle scene, which I am really excited to write. Now if you'll excuse me, I will retreat to my cave to conjure more ideas. See you guys next time! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 3.1K 11
(Wanted to make a short story and a AU) In Beacon High (Y/N) was an ordinary student who has no girlfriend or even popular among anyone, he try to fi...
950 28 9
The first semester is over and now Team (F/I)DGS is now moving on to the next semester, along with Team RWBY and Team JNPR. Let's see how this semest...
213K 2.7K 44
In an Alternate version of Rement which resides in a parallel universe, there is a version of Spider-man. This Spider-Man swings around the kingdom o...
1.7K 17 7
Christmas is only one week away but your eyes are on a certain kitty cat. Your hoping to confess your love to her but your not sure if she feels the...