The Life as a Princess

By Princess_Janiz

In this story Marinette is an actual princess staying in Paris , France with her aunt and uncle after her par... More

Moving for safety
Going to hell- I mean school
❗️I knew it❗️
Photo shoot with a guest
Just how close are you ?
We're dating!
Paparazzi
First Sleepover
Sleepover part 2 ( the battle of voices)
Repentance
HELP !
Horse back riding and a phone call
My hidden heritage
Change of screen
SPOILER
Visiting my mom
The arrival
Meeting my mom
Thank you !
Moving the occasion
The attack
Training
Interrogation
Coronation
The Break
The note
He's here
New Story !
Party Crasher
⚖The Trial⚖
A little sneak peak at the next chap.
The night
Wedding preparations
The DAY (part 1)
Extra Chapter(with & diva)
Wedding (part two)
Ze reception
Epilogue
New Story
Sequel !!!!!!
Change of plans
New cover

We meet again

10.4K 331 172
By Princess_Janiz

Disclaimer: I do not own MLB and everything goes to their rightful owners.

Mrs. Agrest's P.O.V.

   I was watching Adrien and Marinette walk in the garden . They were chatting and laughing along. I smiled. I'm glad I made the right decision on who will be my daughter-in-law . I looked over to one of the pictures I kept. A picture of Sabine and I .

We were wearing our crowns and we celebrated on a private island that I gave her for our friendship anniversary. And in turn , she bought me a private jet . We were very close. I remember her and Tom's funeral and I get so emotional. Tears were rolling down my face.

I miss my friend who knew my secrets and told me theirs. The friend who introduced me to Gabriel . The friend who defended me from Samantha Fay , the bane of my existence and my love rival for Gabriel's heart. My best friend .

I quickly composed myself . I knew that in a few minutes, Felix would come in and check on me . It became his habit ever since he turned 5. I did some paper work that needed to be done . Then there it was , a knock on the door.

"Come in.", I said .

Felix came and his eyes show concern . I may be able to hide my emotions from everyone, but Felix has the ability to read people like an open book . No matter how hard you try to close yourself.

"You miss her , don't you mother."

"Yes , I do . It only seems as if it were yesterday that we were at a royal school and she would bring some pastries to share with the class ."

Felix nodded. I have told him stories of Sabine before . But I never told him about her niece , Bridgette.

"Felix , dear , Sabine also has a niece , she's actually the same age as you , she's smart , talented -" , he cut me off .

"Mother , are you really trying to set me up with someone again?"

"Who knows Felix , this girl would be the yang to your yin ."

"I already have a yang."

I raised an eyebrow." And you didn't tell me ?"

"Cause I know that you would want to meet her soon and I don't want to scare her off."

"I'm sure I won't, she must be brave if she's with you ."

"Thanks mom , I feel the love ."

I went and hugged him.

"Sweetie, I love you , but you could be scary from time to time ."

He cracked a smile . "So what's her name ?"

"Her names -"

He was cut off by a knock on the door. "I apologize your highness, but there is a letter that is addressed to Prince Felix." He gave it to him and left . Felix opened the letter and gave a smile that shone so bright , it would put the sun to shame . I tried to look over a little , but Felix must knew what I was about to do and placed it out of my view point .

"Mother."

"I'm simply just curious." , I defend myself.

"I have to go , I have somewhere to be ."

He got up and left. Once the door was shut and I know that he was far away , I got my phone out .

"Send me the fastest driver we got , and I need you to buy a new car , something that isn't fancy or expensive , just blends with everyone. "

I'm going to follow my son.

With Felix

   I got a letter from Bridgette. She told me that someone mixed up the chemicals in the lab and caused an accident. All the students were fine , but class was cancelled for the month . The accident affected more than half the school .

She is now in the country side using the house that her aunt left her. She told me the address and showed me the picture so I would know what to look out for.

It took a while, but I found it . My lady , I'm here.

With Bridgette

   I am freaking out . I looked around my wardrobe, but I don't know what to wear . Felix would be here anytime soon . I looked further and found the right outfit. Of course, Marinette made this for me and sent it a month ago. It was perfect .

We are just going to some of his favorite spots , not anything fancy. I quickly put it on and did my hair into a pony tail . I wonder how long until -. Never mind the doorbell just rang and I have a guess on who it is.

I went down and opened the door . Every time I see his face , it just takes my breath away.

"Felix."

"Bridgette."

I threw my arms around him. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I felt at home then I was since my dad went insane. Even if my aunt and uncle to care of me like their own , I still didn't feel as comfortable as I am now . It took me awhile to adjust to my new life , I want to follow my parents footsteps . That was the reason I left for college, so I could be like them.

I let go and took a step back .

"You haven't changed."

"Neither have you my lady."

I smiled . I missed him a lot . "Come on , I have more than I few places I want you to see."

I took his arm and he led me to his car. It feels as if it were yesterday that we took our first date together. I'm only here for a month before I have to go back for class. I better make the most of this. Felix turned the radio on and Remember you filled my ears.

Play music here.

I find it funny how this song fits Felix and I . We arrived on a hill. I looked at the sign that was nearby . Lover's peak. It said . I looked back at Felix. He got out and opened my door for me . I gasped when I saw the full view . It was simply amazing. I felt Felix behind me and gave me a backward hug.
" Thank you for taking me here kitty ."

"Anything for my lady."

They were so busy hugging and enjoying the view they didn't know that a certain mother was already planning a wedding in her head.

Okay for Felix and Bridgette beautiful baby blue with gold , oh , and the guest lists , I better prepare. Oh Marinette and Adrien what will I choose for them . Oh so much planning and so little time. I better start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2K 43
Marinette is the Princess of China but moves to Paris because of a threat. She is known as a bakers daughter but only her, her friends, and her famil...
48.4K 1.4K 32
For years, several kingdoms have searched for The Lucky Charm, a miraculous flower with special healing properties. Legend has it this flower can gra...
6.4K 162 32
This is the story of a lost princess, (miraculous story) and this princess is non other than Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Not one person knows this yet...
303K 5.1K 32
Marinette's life was perfect until... she was kidnapped by the famous Chat Noir aka Adrien. The poor girl suffered through terrible things until he b...