Silverstream's Fortune

By mariberrizzle

The story of Silverstream, the beautiful RiverClan she-cat who's love for a playful ThunderClan tom could nev... More

Prologue

23 0 0
By mariberrizzle

[ALL OF THIS IS FIRST DRAFT]
[DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE ART IS MINE]

The sunlight trickled into the nursery, a golden tabby tom watched as a queen suckled three tiny kits. He particularly admired a small silver tabby she-kit. That was Silverkit. How much he treasured that little kit, only StarClan knows. It was all he had left of his former mate, Willowbreeze. The beautiful gray she-cat had died from greencough, and passed it on to their other two kits, Willowkit and Minnowkit. This final kit held together the pieces of Crookedstar's lost, broken heart.
A pale gray queen looked up at him with sharp, flames colored eyes.
"She's doing fine, Crookedstar. Relax. She's getting plenty of milk from me," she chuckled.
Crookedstar twitched his whiskers.
"Do you think she'll open her eyes soon, Sunfish?"
"I'm no medicine cat, but I'm sure they will. They're getting greedy!" Sunfish's eyes flickered with amusement.
Crookedstar took another look at the kits before nodding to the queen and exiting the nursery. Mapleshade wouldn't take away Silverkit from him. She couldn't. He would raise her to be the best warrior RiverClan has ever seen. But unlike Mapleshade, he would let her love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
144K 5.1K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...