broken inside ↯frerard

Por gothoween

frank iero is just another hopeless teenage runaway. [completed] Más

The Sky Is Crying
Blood
Every Dream
This Wind
Everything Black
Gone
Best Bros For Life
New Beginning
Fragile
Smile For Me
Pitch Black
New Friend
Good Boy
Embrace
Mine
Dead Inside
Heartbeats
Leave
Fear
Us
Oh The Damned
Our Town
Final

Friends or Foes?

121 11 3
Por gothoween

•Gerard's p.o.v.•

I awaken to the sound of birds chirping, singing their morning song.

Glancing around I remember what happened. I smile to myself.

Frank was laying next to me, his head on the crook of my neck, arms griping at my chest.

I kiss the top of his head, absorbing the scent of his chocolate brown hair.

I shake him lightly, needing him to wake up so we can get a move on.

"Babe, we have to keep going." He opens his eyes slowly, staring at me in confusion before sitting up, getting the idea.

///time lapse///

"Thank you ma'am." I say as I shut the door, opening the other one, Frank coming out of it.

She nods and leaves with a smile on her face.

We hitched a ride and we were lucky that she was going two states over to visit her cousin.

So now we are in Colorado.

Getting closer to Cali each day.. I can't believe it.

But we still aren't there.

"Colorado seems cool, I thought it would be colder though." Frank scrunches up his nose, taking off his sweater.

"Well you thought wrong, it's nice weather isn't it? Way better then Virginia." I say as I kick rocks around, watching them scatter into millions of small pebbles.

I am so glad we got out of that horrid place, I did not like it.

The summer breeze passes through our hair, cooling us down, relaxing us.

We intertwine our fingers, him having a strong grip on my hand.

I reassuringly squeeze his hand lightly, looking at him lovingly.

I really do like Frank, a lot.

But I don't want to say I love you just yet, and if I already did then I probably didn't mean it as strongly as I would 2 years from now.

Frank smiles up at me, a blush creeping up my cheeks.

He is so cute.

I gently press my lips to the top of his mop of hair.

We walk for a good 30 minutes, finally arriving at the town, Denver.

It's the capital of Colorado, so I suspect a lot of folks roaming around.

And I was right.

People scurry from here to there, some in a rush and some just touring.

I see a group of guys, jocks, and when I mean jocks I do mean jocks.

They are wearing football jerseys, with a buffalo on the center.

They are cheering, their girls in one hand, their beer on the other.

Must be football season.

Me and Frank glide through, not wanting to cause any trouble.

Until one of them stops us.

Oh god not again, I will not let them hurt Frank again.

One of them, with dirty brown hair, turns my shoulder around and gives me the biggest grin.

It's scary.

"Hey want a beer?!!" He cheers and offers me a bottle.

Oh. Well, that's... Nice.

"No thank you." I smile and grip onto Frank's hand tighter, trying to give him comfort.

"Hey, is this your guy? Like boyfriend?" He smiles at Frank, wanting to know.

Should I tell him? I don't want him to hurt us, he is pretty tall and built.

"Yeah. He is." I say softly, preparing for impact.

He smiles even brighter, going towards Frank.

Oh hell no.

I should of kept my mouth shut.

Stupid Gerard!

I start to go in front of Frank, protecting him.

The guy somehow manages to make it to Frank before I could step in, and does something I thought would never happen, ever.

He sticks out his hand and grins at Frank, waiting for him to shake it.

My mouth drops and I just stare at him in disbelief.

Society has been very cruel to us, so this is very odd for me to be observing.

Frank hesitantly and slowly takes his huge hand and shakes it slowly.

"Nice to meet you! What's your name?" The jock asks, taking a sip from his bottle.

"F-Frank." He stutters, glancing at me and him.

"Nice name, mine is Sam." He smiles at us, taking another swig of his beer.

Sam is a cool name.

Suddenly a skinny blonde with a huge jersey on her comes up from behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck, giving his cheek a gentle kiss.

He wraps his huge arms around her thin waist, pinning her to his side.

"And this pretty lady here is my girlfriend, Jess." He gives her a gentle squeeze, making her smile.

She is beautiful.

"Hi guys, so nice to meet you! Lovely couple!! Are you Buffalo fans?" Jess smiles as she introduces herself, shaking our hands in glee.

"No, we uhm don't watch sports." Frank mumbles as he gives her a nice smile, the one I love.

Her hair glows a nice soothing yellow, wavy curls glistening in the sunlight. It looks like her hair is made out of sunlight. It's so pretty.

Jess and Frank get into conversation, fast. They talk and talk, and eventually we sit down on the benches available in this nice city.

The sun warms our hearts and bodies, lifting up my mood.

Me and Sam get to know each-other more as well, while our partners talk.

We all get along, enjoying our company. They are really nice people, they haven't insulted us for being gay, which is really really nice.

Like Frank says, 'Homophobia is Gay.'

After a while, some of the other jocks come up to us in mid-conversation.

I observe, one of them has blond hair with blue eyes, the other has brown hair and brown eyes, and he has this boy with black hair and blue eyes pinned next to him.

Huh.

"Hey these are my pals! Here is Bob-" Sam points at the blonde, "that's Dan-" the brunette, "and that is his boyfriend, Phil." Sam points at the dark haired boy.

Wait, boyfriend?!

BOYFRIEND?!?!!!!!

Oh my god!

Frank beams at me and quickly gets up and introduces himself to the couple, and Bob.

Dan kisses Phil's cheek, making the pale boy turn into a tomato.

"We came from England, we decided to come and start a new life-" Dan looks at Phil "-together."

That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard.

They even have their accents!

We all talk more, and eventually they find out we are homeless.

"No way!!" Sam gasps and Jess covers her mouth in exaggeration.

Dan and Phil just stare at us, not believing what they just heard.

Frank grips my hand tighter.

"We came all the way from New Jersey, we are planning to move to Cali." He smiles softly at their gaping faces.

Jess goes up to us and crushes us with a huge hug, not caring if we were dirty.

"You can stay with us if you want." Phil says enthusiastically, a smile on his dorky yet adorable face.

"It's a small flat but it's quite roomy, Sam and Jess live across the street from us, and Bob is our neighbor! We will have a blast! I fancy the idea." Dan nods and explains to us, with a wide grin on his face.

"And after you work and get enough money, you can move into our small neighborhood!" Jess giggles happily, her blonde wavy hair swaying as she jumps.

Me and Frank exchange faces.

We were not planning on staying here, we were planning on getting a place in Cali.

But Colorado seems nice, there are a lot of sweet people here.

But he promised Ray we would go to California.

Frank gulps and let's go of my hand.

He looks at me, making me throw him a 'what's wrong' face.

"Gerard can stay here, I can't. I have to go.." Frank bites his lip as he tells us, making me grab his hand immediately.

I am not leaving him to go off on his own.

"Frank, there is no way in hell that I am leaving you, we are in this together, remember?" I give him a sad smile, pecking his forehead lightly.

He starts to silently cry as he grips onto my shoulders, shaking a little.

Everybody crowds around Frank, rubbing his back and hugging him, trying to comfort him as much as possible.

After a few more minutes he stops crying, wiping his eyes, taking deep breathes.

"I am sorry, I wasn't supposed to cry." He tells us, apologizing, but we all just tell him it's okay, hugging him.

He throws me a look and I nod, knowing what he needs to do.

"Guys, let me tell you why I was crying... There is a lot of things you don't know that happened to me....us."

------------------------------------

A/N

Yay!! I updated it!!!

I am so proud of myself!! Finally!!

I am also so very sorry about not writing often, I completely forgot about this fic.

But I am back, and writing a new fic aswell!

Go check it out. :3

Thank you for reading, and leave comments telling me what you think!!

Ily all okay yeah! cx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

106K 5.4K 32
Frank moves to a new town, optimistic about starting a new life with his new friends. Gerard, however, is not so hopeful. Trigger warnings for abuse...
183K 7.1K 29
teacher gerard / student frank frerard fic
1.2K 57 19
Gerard Way is the new comer of the high school. He was shy in many cases and didnt want to grab people's attention. Then came Frank Iero. The bad boy...
325 35 7
Frank Iero is young and doomed, shattered and shot, in love and very much cheated on. Or is he? A short story that will crush all of your hearts TW:...