Eyes Bright, Uptight {EDITING...

Door trumanoodle

A Matty/George Love Triangle. Claire reunites with childhood friend George when she opts to study abroad in E... Meer

Prologue
// p a r t o n e //
// p a r t t w o //
// i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful, yet so unaware of it//
// she asked me if i do this every day, i said "often" //
//but you call me when you're bored and you're playing with yourself //
// a change in pressure //
//well I bet that you look good on the dance floor//
//it started out with a kiss//
//on this night, in this light//
// (I need help with the title to this!!!)//
//No I've Never Met Anyone Quite Like You Before//
// I Can't Keep Up, He's Locked Inside My Head //
// I Gotta Give It To You//
{notice}
// You Are The Girl That I've Been Dreamin' Of//
// he ate my heart and then he ate my brain//
// let's just stop and think before I lose faith //
// don't bother trying to explain, angel //
{notice again}
// you're my consolation//
// but I won't quit, 'cause I want more //
// keep your voice low, stop looking at my friends//
// I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS YET BUT HERE IT IS//
{extremely delayed} CAST
//the way I was before, I'm not her anymore//
//tell me how does it feel//
//my my, such a sweet thing// I wanna do everything//
// dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, to the radio//
//his hair, his smoke, his dreams//
//we made it out to the other side//
//it takes a bit more//
//I tell my love to wreck it all; cut out all the ropes and let me fall//
{announcement}
// don't you know that people write songs about girls like you //
//i wanna, i gotta be adored//
// I know it's over, and it never really began //
//finale//

// It's Innocence Lost//

3.2K 79 298
Door trumanoodle

{I apologize for how downright filthy this is. PLEASE play Happy Birthday by Altered Images, and Gods and Monsters by Lana Del Rey. xoxo}

George's POV.

My hands groped Claire's thick thighs, keeping her steady.

"Just a little to the left," she murmured.

I followed her request, trying to appease her demands.

"Almost here...I'm so close George," she grunted.

Claire squealed. "Got it!" she said, fastening the streamers to the edge of the ceiling.

"Cool," I answered her, grabbing her hands and easing her curvy frame from the top of my shoulders.

Both her and Tinsley were both essentially dwarves, and I didn't trust Claire's hand-eye coordination to balance herself on a chair. Plus, I got to touch her and that was nice.

So nice.

"Thanks, G," Claire said, high-fiving me.

Matty was in the corner of the room, blowing cigarette smoke out of the window, his dark eyes not leaving Claire for a minute. I didn't know what was going on between them, but she seemed a little less hypnotized by his presence, and he seemed a little less vampire-like around her. I didn't mind this at all.

I didn't know what I wanted from her. She was my best friend, along with Matty. If I hadn't known her since she was born, and I had just met her at a club or some shit, I would totally put the Bedford Danes magic on her.

She was makeupless right now, in this classic Ramones T-shirt, black-and-white polka dot leggings covering her curves, espresso hair tied up in a pony tail that whacked me in the face about a half-dozen times.

And she was still the most gorgeous girl I had ever laid eyes on.

"What time's the party, again?" Matty ventured.

We were hanging out, jamming a little when Claire had asked me to put my vertical skills to use. Of course, Healy fucking tagged along.

"Eight," Claire said, her pouty mouth smiling at him.

He returned her smile. "Can't wait to see you all dressed up."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't disagree with him. Matty and I had finished the fine tuning on our costumes last night. We were going to be the baddest bitches there.

Claire hid her smile behind her hand as she strutted around the room, gathering empty packets of balloons and streamers. Tinsley entered Claire's apartment, multiple brown bags of glass that clanked together.

"Whoa," I let out, taking the bags from her. "What's all this?"

Matty smirked at Tinsley and puffed on his fag.

"I can legally buy alcohol now, I went a little overboard," Tinnie shrugged a tiny shoulder.

After I sat the bags down on the kitchen table, Claire took Tinsley's hands in hers, and the two hopped up and down together, squealing.

"Party day!" they screamed in unison.

Chronologically, Claire McDaniel was twenty-three and Tinsley Hann was twenty-one. Mentally and behaviorally, they were both twelve.

"Apparently, Matty and George have some pretty sick costumes," Claire told her friend.

Tinsley made a "pffft" sound. "Not nearly as cool as ours."

For the past week, I'd been scouring the depths of my brain to find the perfect gift for Claire. She had given everyone the same guidelines: nothing expensive, and not an ugly sweater. Naturally, I was going to ignore her suggestions.

Ross was bringing a keg, Adam was in charge of transporting some elaborate cake Tinsley had designed herself and gave instrutcions to the bakery. I was bringing a few blunts, and my gift. Matty was bringing himself, I guess.

"I made like six dozen Jell-O shots, and I'm waiting to make the birthday cake flavored shots at people's requests. Should I go hard and have 21 shots throughout the night since it's my big day?" Tinsley asked all of us.

Oh, fuck.

"Go for it, Tin," Matty said, throwing his cigarette butt out the winow.

Claire playfully smacked Matty upside the head. "Absoultely not. Unless you take them with like a seven-to-one water ratio," Claire advised Tinsley.

I swallowed a groan of disdain down my throat when Claire ruffled Matty's hair, running her pretty fingers through his curly mop. He looked up at her in delight, but her pretty eyes were focused on her Tinnie, and she moved her hand from his hair.

Tinsley pouted. "That's only like three shots."

"That's all the shots you need," I said to Tinsley, putting my hands on her shoulders.

She stuck her tongue at me and began unloading the bottles of booze, carefully lying them on their bellies in the freezer.

Part of me was excited for the night.

Part of me had I feeling I should just go to Noelle's.

Claire's POV.

The cloud of hairspray Tinsley was spaying on my teased and curled mountain of hair made me gag nearly as much as the three shots I had taken. Music was already blaring, the party taking place outside my doors already. My friend and I were late to our own party, naturally.

"I can't wear this," I said, looking at myself in the floor-lenth mirror. I was wearing a leather jacket, fishnets, and an outfit that consisted of essentially black pieces of fabric that covered my breasts and crotch, with black boots at my feet and a sparkling silver belt that wound around my hips.

"It was your idea," Tinsley continued spraying and fluffling my hair. "Plus you look so fucking hot as Cher in If I Could Turn Back Time. Matty's gonna die."

My lips curled up in a smile as she finished my hair. Tinsley was looking hot as well, in her Like a Virgin Madonna outfit, a the 80s wedding VMA performance. I was giddy to see what the boys were wearing themselves.

Tinsley pecked my cheek. "You look pretty."

"Not as pretty as you," I wrapped my arms around her and we spun around.

"I can't wait until my brother gets too drunk to notice and Ross rips my costume off of me," Tinsley squirmed.

I giggled. "Okay, but please don't have sex with your boyfriend in my bedroom," I requested.

She shook her wig. "Nope, that's reserved for you and Mr. Healy."

=

Tinsley and I squeezed through the crowd of people in my hallway. Recognizing some faces from the club, a few people I knew from class, and lots of Tinsley's friends. Everyone was decked out in their 80s gear. There were a few guys dressed as Michael Jackson and a couple dressed as Prince. Some girls had tried to steal Tinnie's Madonna costume, but she outshown them all.

Ross and Adam were at the keg, filling their plastic cups once more.

"Shit," Ross said, starting at Tinsley.

"Hey," Tinsley blushed, keeping a safe distance.

Adam sipped his beer and nodded at my costume, his eyebrow quirked up in amusement.

"If I Could Turn Back T-i-ome," Ross sang, laughing at me and giving me a high-five, then turning his gaze to Tinsley. "Like A Vi-i-i-irgin."

He and I both knew that wasn't true.

I giggled at the secretive couple. Adam and Ross were looking phenomenal, of course, dressed as Corey Haim and Corey Feldman from the Lost Boys, respectively. I smiled internally, thinking of the 1975 song where Matty says the line "Use your fangs and my spare time."

Where was he, anyways?

Tinsley and I downed two birthday cake shots, which were equally delicious to birthday cake itself, before I slid through the crowd of people to find my other friends.

George and Matty were in the living room, standing next to each other. Noelle was next to George, squeezing his hand uncomfortably tight. She was dressed as Debbie Harry, and I had to admit that she looked really cute.

George had a beer in his hand, Matty a solo cup likely filled to the brim with red wine. Georgie was wearing a mustardy-brown leisure suit, and a dirty-blonde mullet wig. Matty's was sans wig, but his hair had product in it to perfect his curls, making his mop almost jheri-curl-esque. He was wearing tight black jeans, a white tank with pastel triangles on it, a leather jacket, and a fake mustache.

I squealed, way too loud, when I realized that they were Hall and Oates.

"Oh my god, my boys!" I shouted across the room.

I was already tipsy, and grabbed both of them in a warm embrace, Matty at my right and G on my left.

George cleared his throat. "Cher?"

I nodded. "Queen."

Matty's chocolate and George's amber eyes scanned my body up and down. G looked away, but Matty was unapologetic, and continued staring at me. I covered my face in my hands to hide my blushing, but I could chuck it up to be the alcohol coursing through my veins, making me hot.

"Hello, birthday princess," Matty said, smooching my cheek.

"You guys look so great! Please tell me you'll do a cover in these costumes!" I shrieked.

I turned to face Georgie and touch his mullet wig, and noticed Matty looking at my backside from my peripheral vision.

"Sos, mate," he muttered to George under his breath.

But he knew he wasn't sorry.

=

The party was still raging. Tinsley and Ross were dancing together, and Adam was putting the moves on a blonde I'd seen multiple times at the club. George had his long, tattoed arms draped over Noelle was she grinded on him. Matty was letting me puff on his cigarette.

"Presents time!" Tinsley said.

Gifts were not a requirement, but a definite bonus. Tinnie opened hers first, after she insisted her and I take another shot. Adam had gotten her some neat graphic design software. Matty had gotten her a cute leather clutch, George a special-edition John Hughes movies set. Ross had made his way into her heart with a pricey Sephora gift card. Tinsley clapped her hands together in delight, the bangles on her wrists jingling.

"Your turn," Tinnie said to me. Adam had gotten me a cotton-candy pink tea mug with my name sketched on it. I pecked his cheek and this adorable gesture, remembering our pantsless breakfast date. Ross gave me an Amazon gift card.

"Me next," George said.

I smiled as I opened his gift. It was a charm bracelet, with the words "BFF, C&G" etched into it. There were tiny, intricate charms on it: a ski stick, an ice cream cone, one that said my name, one of the shape of California.

"Aw, Georgie!" I said, throwing my arms around him at the sweet gesture. He had put so much effort into it.

Noelle forced a smile, and looked like she was making an attempt to not be a raging bitch. I noticed her grip on George's hand tighten, though.

Matty wiggled his way amongst the crowd and turned the speakers off. What was he doing?

He took my hand and pulled me to a chair in the middle of the living room, and the crowd parted a little.

If this was going to be a lap dance, I was not ready.

"Sit tight," he said, and walked out of the room.

I twiddled my hands nervously. Everyone was looking at me, except for Tinsley and Ross, who were eye-fucking each other. George looked like he had no idea what was going on.

Matty returned to the room, his acoustic slung over his frame.

Oh.

He pulled a chair in front of me, and sat himself at it, giving me a wink.

"This one's for my number one fan," he said, before clearing his throat, and performing a beautiful rendition of "Happy Birthday", his perfect voice rasping and breaking when he sang my name.

My heart was full, fluttering.

"Happy birthday to yoouuuu," he said, finishing the song with a few pretty, clear chords.

The attendees of the party made several "awws" and claps. Tinsley was beaming, smirking at me. Adam had a smile on his face as well. Noelle was nodding in desperate approval. G wasn't even looking in my direction, instead refilling his plastic cup from the keg.

Matty sat his guitar down and wrapped his arms around me. Almost involuntarily, I flung my arms around his neck, buring my face in his pretty curls. A tiny tear was making its way out of my eye, but I was able to wipe it away on his collar before anyone noticed.

"Thank you, Matty," I whispered to him.

"You're welcome, babe," he whispered back.

=

Two hours later, the party was still continuing.

Tinsley Hann was a devil. A miniature, adorable, Devil dressed like Madonna. These birthday cake flavored shots had way more alcohol content than the taste led me to believe. It was awkward waiting in line to use your own bathroom, but I stood patiently, shifting my heels to and fro until the room was finally available.

I used the bathroom and looked around, examining the surroundings to see if anyone had pissed on the floor or puked in the bathtub. So far, so good.

My heart was still pitter-pattering, recovering from the seizure of Matty serenading me with Happy Birthday. He was such a romantic, with his riduclous fake mustache.

After checking my lipstick in the mirror, and nodding in approval at Tinsley's reccommendation, I left the bathroom and headed to my bedroom to kick off these heely boots. I was graceful sober. Tipsy? Not so much. I slipped the shoes back into their respective box at the top of my closet and stepped through my doorway and out into the hall.

But someone was already there, blocking my path.

It was Matty, and he had ditched the fake mustache, but was still rocking pastel shirt and leather jacket.

"Hey, Oates. Where's Hall? And where's your mustache?" I asked Matty.

"Ripping a bong while wearing a fake mustache is a skill I have yet to master," he explained.

I chuckled at him and playfully shook my head.

"Can I give you your birthday present now?" he asked me.

"Sure," I nodded. "I kinda thought the song was my birthday gift. It would have been enough, really. It was so sweet, Matty."

He stepped a little closer to me, eyeing my body from my toes to my face, his lips wetting his pouty mouth.

I gulped. "Remember it can't be anything expensive. Or an ugly sweater."

Matty took another step further, his eyes searing into mine.

"Where is it?" I asked. "What're you doing?"

Matty took my hand in his and lead me back to my bedroom, locking the door behind him.

Oh, shit.

"No, Ma--"

But he didn't let me finish. His mouth was at mine the minute he turned around from unlocking the door, his lips pressing hard against mine, his tongue tasting like wine and weed and those birthday cake shots Tinnie made.

His mouth made its way down, leaving a trail of hot, sloppy kisses down the nape of my neck. His tongue licked my collar bone, his teeth nipped at the flesh of my neck. I moaned way louder than I intended to. His lips were back on mine again, and I was kissing him back, exploring the flavors of his mouth, the delicacies of his tongue, that knew exactly where and when to move.

Matty's lips pecked soft, tender kisses along my jaw before making their way up to my ear. "Try and keep still, love," he whispered.

Before I could question what he meant, Matty Healy was on his knees, and his hands were opening my thighs. His index finger felt the damp fabric of my panties through the fishnets. He smirked at this, apparently proud of himself.

Matty looked up at me, his big dark eyes smoldering, and my chest heaving up and down in desperate gasps. I didn't know whether or not to tell him to stop. He blinked his eyes slowly, and took the corner of his bottom lip between his teeth.

And then he tore the crotch of my fishnets.

"Oops," he said, playfully.

"Matty, what the hell are you doing?" I gasped, even though I knew quite well what he was doing.

In an instant, Matty's hands and mouth were busy. One hand had slammed me against the back of my bedroom door, pressing forcefully against my chest. The other was in between my thighs, tugging my panties to the side. And his mouth, that soft, wet mouth, met the ache between my legs.

My breathing quickened, I was lightheaded, unsteady.

Matty kissed each of my nether-lips, then the sensitive bud in between them, sucking me tenderly. I moaned, and he traced the area in intricate circles, in figure eights. He was so achingly tender, moving his tongue up and down the delicate area.

My legs were shaking, I was losing balance, I was losing all control.

And he loved every minute of it.

He continued to trace patterns on my cunt with his tongue, forcefully, tasting the wetness that escaped. His hands were now at my hips, positioning my groin even further upon his skillful, sinful mouth. My legs twitched violently, a warmth creeping up my spine. I was fighting hard to suppress my moans of pleasure.

The party was still continuing, mere yards away from my door as Matty ate me out like I was a delicacy he was enjoying for the first time. I was panting, biting my lips hard, trying my best to make our encounter unknown.

 I hoped the music was too loud. I hoped Tinnie and Ross were too focused on each other. I hoped Adam was chatting up a pretty blonde. I hoped George was on the other side of the fucking planet with Noelle.

I grabbed a handful of Matty's hair as he continued licking a hole right to my soul.

"M-m-m-Mah.." I couldn't even get his name out.

He perked his head up at me, his perfect lips forming a glistening smirk.

"I-I-I can't be quiet anymore," I managed to get out.

Matty rose to his feet once more, taking my mouth in a passionate kiss. The yearning was so apparent in my body, as the dampness moistened my inner thighs. God damn, he was good.

"C'mere, baby," he said, his lips moving against mine as he spoke.

He spun me around to where he was behind me, his throbbing cock shoved against my ass. His lips went on a journey from my ear lobe to my neck, moving in the same patterns as he did against my wetness. Matty's fingers were there now, working their magic, and I was exhaling hard, hot breaths.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Matty!"

"Mmm," he said into my ear, his teeth sinking into the flesh of my neck.

I couldn't fight it off anymore. It was coming. The tingling sensation was starting at my toes, seeping its way up my spine. I was moaning loudly, and screaming internally.

"Shh," Matty whispered, toying with my hardened nipple with his free hand.

All that came from my mouth was an even louder moan as I came closer to my peak, Matty's fingers moving faster and faster now. The heat rose up the back of my legs, catching the pulse in my neck, a sensation in my nipples.

I screamed.

I screamed his name.

I screamed his name loudly, lustfully.

His free hand came to my mouth and covered it.

"Claire," he whispered into my ear, his voice oozing sex. "Shut the fuck up."

One finger was making quick, erratic up and down motions against my clit. The other slid in and out of me, curling just at my g spot.

I was so close.

My hands folded into his hair, tugging it hard. He grunted, pushing me even closer to the edge. My moans were still loud, but supressed my the flesh of his soft hand, his calloused fingers stroking my cheek.

Matty chuckled in delight, the heat of his breath scorching my neck. The waves of orgasm were beginning, and I curled my toes. I whimpered, I screamed.

"Come for Matty," he said, his voice rough, throaty. He was so hard.

I honored his request. The waves of the orgasm were intense, but I flowed with them, screaming into the flesh of his hand, my body becoming lucid as my cunt trembled against his other hand. I rode the next one out as well, the sensation so intense that a tear was trailing down my cheek.

As the screams became whimpers, Matty slowly removed his hand from my mouth, and I took his thumb softly between my teeth. He spun my body around once more, slamming my ass into the door. The heat and harndess of his cock had me dizzy, and he took my lips into his once more.

Matty yanked my hair to one side, making sloppy kisses along my jaw bone as I made feeble attempts to gasp for air. He smacked my ass hard and I moaned once more.

"Shhh," he said, his taller frame towering over me. His hands slid onto my hips, then traveled up to my ribcage, where he rested his thumbs. He kissed each of my cheeks softly, then my forehead.

My face was so hot. I bet my makeup was smeared everywhere. I bet my hair was completely fucked up. My fishnets were ripped and my panties were soaked. My top was somehow torn as well. I steadied my breathing somewhat as I tried to process what had just happened.

Matty took my face in his hands, his dark eyes so passionate. He stroked my jaw with his thumbs and smirked down at me.

"Happy birthday, Claire," he said into my ear, before taking the flesh of the lobe and nipping at it lightly.

And then, drenched in the smell of sex, hair even wilder than usual, clothes obviously gripped and tugged at, Matty Healy walked out of my bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.3K 317 19
carrie had no way of knowing how much her life was about to change. she was a writer; a bit of a shut-in who had a hard time trusting anyone but aman...
3.1K 53 10
a gloomy day in manchester somehow causes blair and matty to meet in a unique way.
4.6K 62 20
𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙮 "i loved him, but he loved the drugs more." the rushed story of a boy struggling with a drug addiction and a girl who was patie...
5.9K 71 24
Ava and Matty were best friends growing up until things got out of hand. They see each other for the first time following her father's funeral and re...