Dear:

By thatoneswede

Dear ex. Dear self. Dear mom. Dear dad. Dear crush. Dear school. Dear siblings. Dear past me. Dear firs... More

Dear self.
Dear mom.
Dear dad.
Dear crush.
Dear school.
Dear siblings.
Dear past me.
Dear first love.
Dear future me.
Dear best friend.
Dear future child.
Dear person i hate.
Dear person i love.
Dear ex beat friend.
Dear people who hate me.
Dear bf/gf.
Dear readers.

Dear ex.

70 2 0
By thatoneswede

I'm not sure what to write here. I mean I loved you all those years ago and I still love you. I hated you for a year but then we started talking again.

I love you, but I am not in love with you.

You are the reason I find smoking hot, and that I'm into so many weird things.
You are also the main reason I don't have more scars on my body than I do.
You are also the reason I let it get bad in the first place.

Dear ex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 853 47
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
1.3K 399 46
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
6.8K 350 72
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
81.2K 3.7K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...